PDA

View Full Version : So Our Dear Leader is Coming to Portsmouth, NH on Friday and.....

mac_hine
09-05-2012, 04:09 PM
I came across this post on Facebook:

So with Obama speaking in my back yard on Friday, the secret service has informed me that they will be going through my apartment Friday morning and that I'm not allowed to be there while they do that. Umm isn't that a bit unconstitutional!??

...oh and I'm not allowed access to my apartment all day, ugh!

tod evans
09-05-2012, 04:11 PM
Put your baking soda in ziplock bags......oregano too...

kathy88
09-05-2012, 04:21 PM
Put your baking soda in ziplock bags......oregano too...

muuaaahhhahahahhaha +rep

Pericles
09-05-2012, 04:47 PM
Be careful about any reference to the Dear Reader.

Kylie
09-05-2012, 06:40 PM
Ain't no fucking way I would let anyone from their service in my house. They will have a coke party in your house and screw hookers on your bed.

You'll have to get new mirrors and new bedsheets if you let them come in there.

:D

donnay
09-05-2012, 06:44 PM

So with Obama speaking in my back yard on Friday, the secret service has informed me that they will be going through my apartment Friday morning and that I'm not allowed to be there while they do that. Umm isn't that a bit unconstitutional!??

WHAT??? Where? I hope no where near Newington! Trader Joe's grand opening is Friday!!!

BSU kid
09-05-2012, 07:03 PM

Go get yourself a lawyer, and fight this. Don't just give in to government thugs pillaging your house, and forcing you on the street.

RonRules
09-05-2012, 07:15 PM
Finally a good use for the Third Amendment!

It prohibits, in peacetime, the quartering of soldiers in private homes without the owner's consent. It makes quartering legally permissible in wartime only, but only according to law.

Jeremy
09-05-2012, 07:18 PM
Finally a good use for the Third Amendment!

It prohibits, in peacetime, the quartering of soldiers in private homes without the owner's consent. It makes quartering legally permissible in wartime only, but only according to law. I don't think this is really quartering. Sounds more like the 4th.

alucard13mmfmj
09-05-2012, 07:19 PM
you should play around with the secret agents...

get some fake blood and fake body parts and put them around in your apartment. lol

or a clock with tubes with wires coming out of it.

RonRules
09-05-2012, 07:32 PM

get some fake blood and fake body parts and put them around in your apartment. lol

I would play Alex Jones full blast out of three different hidden radios.

tod evans
09-05-2012, 07:37 PM
Ain't no fucking way I would let anyone from their service in my house. They will have a coke party in your house and screw hookers on your bed.

You'll have to get new mirrors and new bedsheets if you let them come in there.

:D

Coke-n-hookers are okay it's the damn scum from the government that would ruin his apartment. ;)

kathy88
09-05-2012, 07:47 PM
I would play Alex Jones full blast out of three different hidden radios.

Aimee Allen on a loop

BSU kid
09-05-2012, 08:01 PM
It's time to invest in a spy camera (in the shape of a pen or something), place it in your apartment and record what these police state brutes do. Then take it to court.

Anti Federalist
09-05-2012, 08:37 PM

Will be my life everyday if that fuckstick Rmoney gets "appointed".

Yes it is, unconstitutional and yes it is a grievous assault on you home and liberty.

Now, guess what Mundane, we don't fucking care.

GTFO, and be submissive while you're at it, or we'll arrest you.

Anti Federalist
09-05-2012, 08:41 PM

Bad idea, liable to get you shot or arrested.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for "monkey wrenching", just, taking to the next level.

When it's a fact they'll ruin your life and possibly kill you, make it worthwhile.

One name.

Roger Pion.

That is all.

Kylie
09-06-2012, 08:17 PM
I say make sure to find some nasty ass rotten crotch underwear and hide them in your vents.

You know the kind, nasty hoes who don't bathe. You know. Then crank the heat.

Anti Federalist
09-06-2012, 09:55 PM
I say make sure to find some nasty ass rotten crotch underwear and hide them in your vents.

You know the kind, nasty hoes who don't bathe. You know. Then crank the heat.

Stanky.