PDA

View Full Version : Cop hits teen with gun. Gun discharges a round. Victim jailed 4 months.

Root
09-05-2012, 10:56 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EIzDFeVNm8

phill4paul
09-05-2012, 01:42 PM
Cop apologists? Anyone? Anyone?

This shit has got to end. One way or another.

WesSeid
09-05-2012, 01:43 PM
Of course taxpayers will be paying the payout when it happens, not the actual officer.

phill4paul
09-05-2012, 01:56 PM
Wonder if he hut-hut's it in the RIOT squad?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bw0waKCGecc

Anti Federalist
09-05-2012, 02:05 PM
So, "looking suspicious" now merits a pistol whipping.

And if the cop had shot this kid in the head, without any video footage, what do you suppose would have happened?

"The young male suspect was resiting arrest and appeared to go for a weapon. The officer feared for his life and regrettably had to shoot the suspect, who sustained a fatal bullet wound to the head. As is normal policy in cases like this, the officer in question has been placed on administrative leave. But I stand by his actions as being totally within guidelines and policies that protect officer safety."

phill4paul
09-05-2012, 02:24 PM
So, "looking suspicious" now merits a pistol whipping.

And if the cop had shot this kid in the head, without any video footage, what do you suppose would have happened?

"The young male suspect was resiting arrest and appeared to go for a weapon. The officer feared for his life and regrettably had to shoot the suspect, who sustained a fatal bullet wound to the head. As is normal policy in cases like this, the officer in question has been placed on administrative leave. But I stand by his actions as being totally within guidelines and policies that protect officer safety."

Fast forward 12 months.

"After a review of the case and an outpouring of condemnation by the members of our community I the mayor, along with the citizens review panel have decided to terminate Officer xxx for misconduct."

Fast forward 2 more years.

"After lengthy talks with the Police Benevolent Association lawyers and those of the Police Union the city has decided to reinstate Officer xxx and award him back pay for the time that he was absent from service."

presence
09-05-2012, 02:33 PM
last two posts ^^^^

tod evans
09-05-2012, 02:34 PM
Get a rope! :mad:

Anti Federalist
09-05-2012, 02:38 PM
Fast forward 12 months.

"After a review of the case and an outpouring of condemnation by the members of our community I the mayor, along with the citizens review panel have decided to terminate Officer xxx for misconduct."

Fast forward 2 more years.

"After lengthy talks with the Police Benevolent Association lawyers and those of the Police Union the city has decided to reinstate Officer xxx and award him back pay for the time that he was absent from service."

Or, Option 2-A:

"Podunk Falls is pleased to announce the addition of veteran Officer xxx to our police force. He brings a wealth of real world law enforcement experience to our force, and will certainly be an asset to public safety."

Acala
09-05-2012, 02:39 PM
Send him a bill for the scratch in the blue finish of the gun. And the wasted cartridge.

tod evans
09-05-2012, 02:41 PM
Get caught smoking dope= life as a "felon"

Get caught pistol whipping a kid= job experience

Something ain't right...........

TonySutton
09-05-2012, 02:46 PM
anyone see what charges were levied against the young man due to the cop filling a report of lies against him?

Every report this cop ever filed should be reviewed and every criminal case should be reviewed to see if the officers testimony was key

robmpreston
09-05-2012, 02:55 PM
PG County is ghetto as hell and might as well be Baltimore City #2. Not surprised this went down.

AFPVet
09-05-2012, 03:13 PM
Modern pistols have a firing pin block safety which is only disengaged when you pull the trigger. So why was this cop's finger on the trigger?

phill4paul
09-05-2012, 03:14 PM
Modern pistols have a firing pin block safety which is only disengaged when you pull the trigger. So why was this cop's finger on the trigger?

Because there is a difference between a thug and a professional?

Root
09-05-2012, 03:14 PM
Why did he even draw the pistol?

tod evans
09-05-2012, 03:15 PM

He was scared for his well being...

Officer safety first.....remember?

Anti Federalist
09-05-2012, 03:15 PM

Because he was a split second away from shooting this kid in the face.

pcosmar
09-05-2012, 04:35 PM
PG County is ghetto as hell and might as well be Baltimore City #2. Not surprised this went down.

:confused:
Do people in "Ghettos" not have rights?

What does the location have to do with anything?

phill4paul
09-05-2012, 04:40 PM

:confused:
Do people in "Ghettos" not have rights?

What does the location have to do with anything?

Yes, indeed. Please elucidate robmpreston.

VoluntaryAmerican
09-05-2012, 04:42 PM
Disgrace!

Pericles
09-05-2012, 04:45 PM

Thread winner

thelaibon
09-05-2012, 05:23 PM
Can't wait till this asshole goes to trial. 10 mill payout? That's excessive. I'm sure our taxes will pay that.

presence
09-05-2012, 05:40 PM

^^^

alucard13mmfmj
09-05-2012, 07:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3SHNjsajzs

Anti Federalist
09-05-2012, 08:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3SHNjsajzs

"Just don't stay long, darkies".

That clip made me crack up, and then made me sad, when I realized that Uncle Ruckus is just about every Boobus out there.

AFPVet
09-05-2012, 09:48 PM
Because there is a difference between a thug and a professional?
He was scared for his well being...

Officer safety first.....remember?
Because he was a split second away from shooting this kid in the face.

All very good points! The thug disregarded safety... not to mention the fact that he used unreasonable force. What did this kid do anyways? I am so sick and tired of seeing these runaway thugs get away with shooting non threatening dogs, murder, and aggravated assault.

Anti Federalist
09-05-2012, 10:34 PM
All very good points! The thug disregarded safety... not to mention the fact that he used unreasonable force. What did this kid do anyways? I am so sick and tired of seeing these runaway thugs get away with shooting non threatening dogs, murder, and aggravated assault.

He and his friend "looked suspicious".

So while they were beating down his friend, he walked off, not wanting more of the same.

That, of course, is prohibited.

You will stand still and await your beating, Mundane, the officers will get to you shortly.

robmpreston
09-08-2012, 10:59 PM
Yes, indeed. Please elucidate robmpreston.
What don't you get? The quality of the police officers in these areas is very low as nobody wants to work in these shitholes, so you get these thug cops that act and do whatever they want. Some of the cops I had encounters with in Baltimore City couldn't maintain a job as a clerk at a gas station and yet they are out there "protecting" us.