PDA

View Full Version : DNC Attendees: It's pretty awesome to be property of the U.S. Government

AuH20
09-05-2012, 09:42 AM
:eek::confused:

http://hotair.com/archives/2012/09/05/dnc-attendees-yeah-its-pretty-awesome-to-belong-to-the-government/

Dr.3D
09-05-2012, 09:45 AM
Just wait till the U.S. government decides to brand it's herd. Bet they will change their minds then.

AuH20
09-05-2012, 09:46 AM
Just wait till the U.S. government decides to brand it's herd. Bet they will change their minds then.

“Regardless of where you live, you’re gonna be owned by someone at some point. I think the American government so far has been a fair government and I don’t necessarily hate that I’m owned by them at this point.”

Dr.3D
09-05-2012, 09:48 AM
“Regardless of where you live, you’re gonna be owned by someone at some point. I think the American government so far has been a fair government and I don’t necessarily hate that I’m owned by them at this point.”
Yep, that person needs his ear tagged.

Dr.3D
09-05-2012, 09:52 AM
Since when is the employer the property of the employee?

ZENemy
09-05-2012, 10:02 AM
This shit is insanity!

born FREE and Ill DIE FREE...

Wait, I wasn't born free due to my SSN, ok, guess Ill DIE free then.

AGRP
09-05-2012, 10:35 AM
Heres the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHbNCWSVOjc

Bruno
09-05-2012, 10:40 AM
Since when is the employer the property of the employee?

This. These people have it bass ackwards.

mz10
09-05-2012, 10:40 AM
So where are all the libertarians who were gonna vote for Obama to spite Romney? I think some of us have gotten so pissed at Republicans that we've forgotten how bad Democrats are.

AuH20
09-05-2012, 10:43 AM
So where are all the libertarians who were gonna vote for Obama to spite Romney? I think some of us have gotten so pissed at Republicans that we've forgotten how bad Democrats are.

The democratic party has always been the preferred vehicle to the 1984 style control grid we're entering. But the republicans should know better, which illustrates their treachery.

Jingles
09-05-2012, 10:47 AM
People really believe they are supposed to be "property" of the state and embrace it?

...Wow...

kahless
09-05-2012, 11:12 AM
I am at a loss, this is so depressing, scary and infuriating all at the same. I really do not want to live in the same country as these people.

The Democratic party is showing their hand as the enemy of individual liberty. What is worse is we have so many here that will vote for Obama believing there is no difference between him, Romney and the Republicans. The RNC and Romney maybe pretty far from us as far as the values of Liberty but certainly not as far as Obama and Democratic party.

torchbearer
09-05-2012, 11:15 AM
I am at a loss, this is so depressing, scary and infuriating all at the same. I really do not want to live in the same country as these people.

The Democratic party is showing their hand as the enemy of individual liberty. What is worse is we have so many here that will vote for Obama believing there is no difference between him, Romney and the Republicans. The RNC and Romney maybe pretty far from us as far as the values of Liberty but certainly not as far as Obama and Democratic party.

when the repugs had control of the house, senate, and presidency- what did they do to remove you chains? nothing.
the are fine with the income tax, which means they believe the government owns you.
the gop rhetoric is different. at least the dems are honest about their tyranny.

kahless
09-05-2012, 11:24 AM
when the repugs had control of the house, senate, and presidency- what did they do to remove you chains? nothing.
the are fine with the income tax, which means they believe the government owns you.
the gop rhetoric is different. at least the dems are honest about their tyranny.

The rhetoric is different as well as policy. The tax burden is less but of course not close enough to the belief of the liberty movement, myself and Ron Paul that all taxation is theft. I will certainly take the party that is going to own me less than one that is fighting for total ownership and is actively campaigning on it publicly.

This movement has come a long way in changing the national dialogue and the Republican party from within. Basically are only chance to actually move us closer to individual liberty. But people whom are rightfully upset at the failure of the movement and treatment seem to rather just piss that all away.

Sure, lets totally relinquish our liberties to the Democratic party because of our hurt feelings over the treatment of Ron Paul. Just absolutely insane in my opinion.

torchbearer
09-05-2012, 11:27 AM
The rhetoric is different as well as policy. The tax burden is less but of course not close enough to the belief of the liberty movement, myself and Ron Paul that all taxation is theft. I will certainly take the party that is going to own me less than one that is fighting for total ownership and is actively campaigning on it publicly.

This movement has come a long way in changing the national dialogue and the Republican party from within. Basically are only chance to actually move us closer to individual liberty. But people whom are rightfully upset at the failure of the movement and treatment seem to rather just piss that all away.

Sure, lets totally relinquish our liberties to the Democratic party because of our hurt feelings over the treatment of Ron Paul. Just absolutely insane in my opinion.

you want 8 more years of federal reserve central planning, income tax, interventionist foreign policy, police states NDAA action, etc...
or do you want 4 more years.
those are your options.

jkr
09-05-2012, 11:29 AM
GOT $LAVERY?