PDA

View Full Version : NY-Cops raid 75 y/o woman's home, hold her down and shoot her dog.

Anti Federalist
09-04-2012, 11:22 PM
Hat tip to RPF member susano:

75 Year Old Grandmother Held Down at Gunpoint on Bathroom Floor by Wayne County, NY Sheriff’s deputies and Macedon, NY Police as they Shoot and Kill her Dog.

Posted on August 27, 2012.

http://www.copblock.org/20057/75-year-old-grandmother-held-down-at-gunpoint-on-bathroom-floor-by-wayne-county-ny-sheriffs-deputies-and-macedon-ny-police-as-they-shoot-and-kill-her-dog/

By Davy V.

On August 15, 2012, Wayne County, New York Sheriff’s deputies, along with Macedon, NY Police broke into 75 year old Phyllis Loquasto’s Plank Road home in the town of Walworth, NY, forced her at gunpoint to lay on her bathroom floor, screamed at her to stay down, then executed her dog “Duke”.

Minutes earlier, Loquasto, who has had three strokes and a knee replacement, was on her computer when she heard loud smashing sounds, then saw what she described as several men dressed in black with masks on.

Loquasto said the men pushed her into the bathroom and told her to lay down and close her eyes.

As she was laying on her bathroom floor Loquasto could hear the men talking in loud voices. “The dog hadn’t even barked, yet I heard one of them say, he’s aggressive, shoot him! I’ll never forget the sound of that gunshot and the blood flying everywhere. They did all this while forcing me to lay on the bathroom floor, screaming at me to stay down, and holding me at gunpoint. I couldn’t get up if I wanted to. I’m 75 years old, had three strokes and knee replacement, and can hardly walk. There was nothing I could do to help my pet.”

Unfortunately, Duke died a slow death. “They shot him with a shotgun in such a manner that he ran around in pain and bled all over the house and suffered a slow, cruel death. There was no reason for this kind of treatment, they killed my dog for no reason. This was the sweetest and most gentle animal anyone could want, I would trust him with a baby.”

As you can see in the photo, Duke did indeed suffer, bleeding out throughout the house, leaving a trail of blood in the hallways, stairs, walls and bedrooms, including on the bed where he used to sleep in.

Afterwards, Phyllis Loquasto was taken outside and placed inside a police car for over an hour in the heat.

It was then when officers showed her a search warrant, and it was then that Loquasto realized who these masked men who had just broke into her home, held her at gunpoint, screamed at her and executed her dog were — police officers.

The 75 year old Loquasto was so afraid, she urinated on herself.

As a filmmaker, writer and activist exposing police misconduct and corruption, hearing stories of police officers abusing and violating innocent citizens’ rights is nothing new.

In fact I receive an average of 20-25 calls weekly from people who either themselves, or a loved one, has been abused, harassed, or assaulted by law enforcement.

But I must admit, to hear of a 75 year old lady having been terrorized in her own home by a bunch of rogue, thugs in uniforms and masks, in a “home invasion-like” style, before executing her dog, left me speechless.

I Called Macedon, NY police and asked to speak to a public information officer. The woman who answered the phone asked me “What’s that?” I explained to her it’s usually a department official who is in charge of communicating with the press.

She replied “We don’t have that.”

I then proceeded to tell her about the incident with Duke, and before I could finish, she angrily cut me off and said “I’m sure if a grandmother would have been held down at gunpoint, I would have heard about that.”

She then abruptly transferred me to the Chief, with whom I left a message on his voicemail.

About an hour later, I received a call from Macedon, NY Police Chief John P. Colella.

After I thanked him for getting back to me, Chief Colella laughed and said “The media campaign continues.”

I asked Chief Colella what he meant by that comment, but he completely ignored my question.

I then asked the Chief exactly what law enforcement agencies were present at the Plank Road residence.

Chief Colella said that a search warrant was executed by the Wayne County Narcotics Enforcement Team (WayneNET) on the residence.

He also said that he is the Task Force Commander.

Chief Colella told me that his task force seized several marijuana plants from the location, which he said belonged to Phyllis Loquasto’s grandson.

He explained that the WayneNET team consists of the Wayne County, NY Sheriff’s office, Macedon, NY Police, Clyde, NY Police, Lyons, NY Police, Newark, NY, Palmyra, NY Police, Sodus Point, NY Police, Wolcott, NY Police and the Wayne County, NY District Attorney’s office.

Chief Colella confirmed that the only person inside the location was 75 year old Phyllis Loquasto.

Having sensed an obvious sense of sarcasm on the Chief’s part, with his earlier comment, about the “media campaign continues”, as well as what I would describe as the non-chalant, hesitant, and “careful” tone of his voice, not giving many details, I decided to get down to brass tax with the Chief.

I asked him about police officers holding down a 75 year old grandmother at gunpoint on her bathroom floor, and it was clear that Chief Colella wasn’t comfortable answering my question.

But perhaps more interesting, he never denied officers doing this to Loquasto.

Instead, Chief Colella made sure to choose his words very carefully, stating that all he would say is that she (the grandmother) was “held in place” by officers.

Again, when I asked Chief Colella if in fact officers with his WayneNET task force held a 75 year old grandmother at gunpoint on her bathroom floor, Chief Colella replied “I don’t care if she is 2 years old or 75 years old.”

I think Chief Colella must have realized that his statement would not look good, so he decided to do some ‘damage control’ by quickly adding “We needed to secure the location and since there was a dangerous animal, we were holding her down for her own safety.”

Dangerous animal?

Duke was her pet.

After a few more minutes of talking with Chief Colella, it became more and more clear that as is common with law enforcement officials, especially in cases of misconduct and abuse, the “cover-up” was already in effect, and he clearly had his story which he has every intention of sticking to.

Contact Macedon, NY Police Chief John P. Colella and let him know how you feel.

Macedon, NY Police Chief

and WayneNET Commander

John P. Colella

(315) 986-4121 or (315) 986-7436

E-mail: jpcolella@rochester.rr.com

WayneNET Sgt.

Roger LaClair

(315) 947-9711

WayneNET

Chief Deputy

Bob Hetzke

(315) 946-9711

susano
09-05-2012, 12:04 AM
http://www.informationliberation.com/files/578926_4378353586880_762119383_n.jpg

alucard13mmfmj
09-05-2012, 01:31 AM
is it on purpose that we are hearing more of these cops killing dogs stories?

should've at least finish off the dog.... isntead of letting it die slowly. heartless bastards.

IronPatriot
09-05-2012, 01:48 AM
I was beginning to think I was becoming desensitized to these types of stories, but this infuriated me unlike anything I've read in a long time. These assholes are nothing but cowards hiding behind their masks and their surprise forced entry tactics. I'm sick and tired of things like things happening, the apathy the public displays, and the support so many offer these thugs. I always pass these stories on, and I hope others do, as well.

cindy25
09-05-2012, 02:15 AM
I think the police now being hired , maybe for the past 15 years, are a different breed.

Weston White
09-05-2012, 02:31 AM
Hmmm… perhaps these gallantly brave and manly tactical team members should start making one of these apart of their standard issue smash-and-roll stormtrooper-fade-to-black gear:

https://www.animal-care.com/inc/cart/Assets/product_expanded/MMP_0053.jpg

tod evans
09-05-2012, 03:48 AM
Get a rope! :mad:

kathy88
09-05-2012, 04:26 AM
I understand the cops. They are animals. What I don't understand is why anyone else would think this is okay and/or justified? Why aren't her neighbors going batshit crazy protesting? Why can't one honorable media person put this on the evening news? We are so fucked.

aGameOfThrones
09-05-2012, 05:13 AM
Again, when I asked Chief Colella if in fact officers with his WayneNET task force held a 75 year old grandmother at gunpoint on her bathroom floor, Chief Colella replied “I don’t care if she is 2 years old or 75 years old.”

At least one year olds are safe.

I think Chief Colella must have realized that his statement would not look good, so he decided to do some ‘damage control’ by quickly adding “We needed to secure the location and since there was a dangerous animal, we were holding her down for her own safety.”

They are talking about the police, right?

pcosmar
09-05-2012, 06:39 AM
Why aren't her neighbors going batshit crazy protesting?

Because they don't want more of the same.. (did you see Anaheim?)
Their hope is, if they are quiet they won't be noticed.

As far as media,,, their job is propaganda. Painting the Cops as Hero.
The truth is truly none of their business.

tod evans
09-05-2012, 06:51 AM
Over a couple of pot plants.....

I shake my head and sigh every time I hear of these atrocities....Violence begets violence.......I'll be a sad day when all of this comes to a head.

Root
09-05-2012, 06:52 AM
is it on purpose that we are hearing more of these cops killing dogs stories?

should've at least finish off the dog.... isntead of letting it die slowly. heartless bastards.

The only place I regularly learn about the cops committing puppycide is on this forum, and maybe one other. None of the msm has picked up on this epidemic yet.

Barrex
09-05-2012, 07:03 AM
I hate reading these stories. Among other things (they are wrong, evil, sad....) I can never see how it ends. Is there investigation? Was there private lawsuit?.... Maybe it is just me but I get "itchy" when I dont know how it ends. It is like watching half of a movie.

tod evans
09-05-2012, 07:12 AM
I hate reading these stories. Among other things (they are wrong, evil, sad....) I can never see how it ends. Is there investigation? Was there private lawsuit?.... Maybe it is just me but I get "itchy" when I dont know how it ends. It is like watching half of a movie.

The cops investigate themselves..

Every now and again given the right circumstances (money/notoriety) the issue makes it to court...

Of those cases that make it to court occasionally the homeowner receives compensation....generally drawn from the public coffers.

moostraks
09-05-2012, 07:22 AM
Over a couple of pot plants.....

I shake my head and sigh every time I hear of these atrocities....Violence begets violence.......I'll be a sad day when all of this comes to a head.

This was my thoughts exactly. It is interesting to note how the police are militarized now and the change in mindset towards the general public that has gone along with it. I was watching some older tv shows with abc soup raids in it (80sish) and thinking how much things have changed in a relatively short period of time. Society is not progressing but regressing to a more brutish existence. If we cannot get people to care what is happening to their neighbor next door due to out of control police why should we think we could get them to care what happens have a world away and an out of control foreign policy?

Origanalist
09-05-2012, 07:41 AM
What the hell? I better go put some coffee on, this is too surreal. Madness

Spikender
09-05-2012, 07:42 AM
Heartless monsters. I just... good lord, I would not be able to conduct myself if a cop shot my dog and let it run around bleeding out. This is an epidemic, and no one knows about it. I'm sure if there was a wave of criminals busting into houses and shooting dogs we'd hear about it. Oh wait, there is, and the only place I've heard it from is right here on RPF.

Thank you for sharing...

VanBummel
09-05-2012, 07:49 AM
The only place I regularly learn about the cops committing puppycide is on this forum, and maybe one other. None of the msm has picked up on this epidemic yet.

I'm wondering how many dead puppy stories Ben Swann could fit in a Reality Check...

TonySutton
09-05-2012, 08:02 AM
Same last name as a good friends brother in law. I posted the link to his facebook asking if it was family. Here is the reply.

that is my dad's first wife and the mother of two brothers and two sisters . the story has a lot more background then just this incident , they botched an investigation into my nieces murder and my sisters are writing letters to people about it , this was retaliation for those letters .

phill4paul
09-05-2012, 08:05 AM
Same last name as a good friends brother in law. I posted the link to his facebook asking if it was family. Here is the reply.

WTF! Please update as you are able.

The Goat
09-05-2012, 08:14 AM
So this was over plants in her basement that she quite possibly couldn't even get to to know they were their?

pcosmar
09-05-2012, 08:16 AM
WTF! Please update as you are able.

yes Please.
I found this.

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/181551_1739943572694_5229253_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/phyllisloquasto

Origanalist
09-05-2012, 08:26 AM
that is my dad's first wife and the mother of two brothers and two sisters . the story has a lot more background then just this incident , they botched an investigation into my nieces murder and my sisters are writing letters to people about it , this was retaliation for those letters .

Oh shit.

tod evans
09-05-2012, 08:26 AM

[that is my dad's first wife and the mother of two brothers and two sisters . the story has a lot more background then just this incident , they botched an investigation into my nieces murder and my sisters are writing letters to people about it , this was retaliation for those letters .]

This has the resounding ring of truth to it..:mad:

Origanalist
09-05-2012, 08:30 AM
These are no longer "police", these are terror squads, soon to be death squads.

TonySutton
09-05-2012, 08:46 AM
A side story is appearing, the local newspaper owner did an op-ed talking trash about the writer of the Cop Block story, Davy V. The op-ed is poorly written but the comments below start to add more pieces to the story.

http://www.thetimesofwaynecounty.com/opinions/why-david-vara-is-full-of-crap/

Then Davy V of Cop Block totally destroys the local newspaper owner in a rebuttal to his op-ed

http://davyv.blogspot.com/2012/09/ron-holdraker-full-of-crap-over-hill.html

kathy88
09-05-2012, 08:51 AM
I'm wondering how many dead puppy stories Ben Swann could fit in a Reality Check...THIS is the best idea I've seen tossed around here in ages!!!

phill4paul
09-05-2012, 09:25 AM
A side story is appearing, the local newspaper owner did an op-ed talking trash about the writer of the Cop Block story, Davy V. The op-ed is poorly written but the comments below start to add more pieces to the story.

http://www.thetimesofwaynecounty.com/opinions/why-david-vara-is-full-of-crap/

Then Davy V of Cop Block totally destroys the local newspaper owner in a rebuttal to his op-ed

http://davyv.blogspot.com/2012/09/ron-holdraker-full-of-crap-over-hill.html

Thanks for the update, Tony!

Nirvikalpa
09-05-2012, 09:38 AM
yes Please.
I found this.

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/181551_1739943572694_5229253_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/phyllisloquasto

Is that the dog? Because I've already seen numerous posts stating the dog was a "pitbull," and "oh, drug dealers with a pitbull... legit." :rolleyes:

Idiots.

tod evans
09-05-2012, 09:39 AM
The dog in the picture is a mastiff.

jbauer
09-05-2012, 10:03 AM
THIS is the best idea I've seen tossed around here in ages!!!\
I think all the pets should get a monument in DC. We could put all their names on it.

pcosmar
09-05-2012, 10:06 AM
Is that the dog? Because I've already seen numerous posts stating the dog was a "pitbull," and "oh, drug dealers with a pitbull... legit." :rolleyes:

Idiots.
From her Facebook page,, yes,, that seems to be "Duke".

Somethings not right hopefully u can get to the bottem of it!!!! Im sorry duke was a great dog!!! :(

Grandma we need to do something, I'm so glad ur ok and will miss duke more than anything, I couldn't imagine what u were feeling, I wanted to put together a walk or.something for all these pits tht are misunderstood, I know duke would never hurt neone :(

Phyllis, I am so sorry about what happened to you and the loss of your dog and in such a violent manner! Shocking! Duke.was such a gentle animal and one of the sweetest dogs I have ever known. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

FindLiberty
09-05-2012, 03:29 PM
...this trend is not good news for the future health of amerikan society.

Why isn't the MSM reporting on this trend? The bigger issue in this case is
the claim it was police retaliation upon other family members... whoa, WTF!

Is this how it begins? Madness and death camps don't seem too far off now.

Anti Federalist
09-05-2012, 03:44 PM
Is this how it begins? Madness and death camps don't seem too far off now.

Yes, this it is how it begins.

You want madness and death camps?

Let government pull off (or allow to happen) another "terrorist" event that kills, not 3,000 people, but 30,000 or 300,000 or 3,000,000 people.

Madness ensues at a level you and I can only have nightmares about.

We are, literally, one day away from that, each and every day.

The law and mechanism is all in place, all that is needed is an excuse to pull the trigger.

Pericles
09-05-2012, 04:07 PM
This was my thoughts exactly. It is interesting to note how the police are militarized now and the change in mindset towards the general public that has gone along with it. I was watching some older tv shows with abc soup raids in it (80sish) and thinking how much things have changed in a relatively short period of time. Society is not progressing but regressing to a more brutish existence. If we cannot get people to care what is happening to their neighbor next door due to out of control police why should we think we could get them to care what happens have a world away and an out of control foreign policy?

If the people of this county don't care about their neighbors having their rights trampled by the authorities, they certainly are not going to be bothers by what is happening to persons in other countries. It is even a challenge to get them to give a rat's donkey about pets being murdered.

A self centered population has little hope of being a successful society - citizens need to care about public affairs.

presence
09-05-2012, 04:42 PM
Hmmm… perhaps these gallantly brave and manly tactical team members should start making one of these apart of their standard issue smash-and-roll stormtrooper-fade-to-black gear:

https://www.animal-care.com/inc/cart/Assets/product_expanded/MMP_0053.jpg

How do you draw blood with that?

I'm wondering how many dead puppy stories Ben Swann could fit in a Reality Check...

+rep

heavenlyboy34
09-05-2012, 04:59 PM
Sad thread is sad. :(

presence
09-05-2012, 05:03 PM
Your Honor, at no point, prior to the unlawful execution of his dog, did my client resist arrest. The death of the deputy was a tragic consequence of the officer's own lawless actions. My client felt his life was endangered by the deputy's psychotic behaviour.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQNDMfOVV8M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taHOwsdQXWI

New Hampshire Bill of Rights #10

The doctrine of non-resistance against arbitrary power, and oppression, is absurd, slavish, and destructive of the good and happiness of mankind.
http://www.lonang.com/exlibris/organic/1784-nhr.htm

Root
09-05-2012, 08:47 PM
Team Vendetta Takes Down Drug Task Force Site - Toke of the Town - (http://www.tokeofthetown.com/2012/09/team_vendetta_takes_down_drug_task_force_site.php)

moostraks
09-06-2012, 08:20 AM

Let government pull off (or allow to happen) another "terrorist" event that kills, not 3,000 people, but 30,000 or 300,000 or 3,000,000 people.

The law and mechanism is all in place, all that is needed is an excuse to pull the trigger.

yep...it certainly feels this way when you calculate how things are handled in the mere day to day affairs of man and see the infrastucture they have built for a catastrophic occurrence. Those who survive will not be the lucky ones.

If the people of this county don't care about their neighbors having their rights trampled by the authorities, they certainly are not going to be bothers by what is happening to persons in other countries. It is even a challenge to get them to give a rat's donkey about pets being murdered.

A self centered population has little hope of being a successful society - citizens need to care about public affairs.

So true. I am shocked at the level of candor people have in regards to their selfish desires nowadays. One was in a recent discussion I had with someone regarding foreign policy. I knew the guy was a blowhard but the level this"christian" went to in justifying his rights was vomit inducing.

Origanalist
09-06-2012, 08:23 AM

There it is. Pure, plain and simple.

presence
09-06-2012, 05:19 PM
DOX on the cops involved:

http://www.peoplesliberationfront.net/anonpaste/index.php?bc40209f96f835cb#UbVCD3n3kgn8k9t6YY5UcgB wGuJnlN8GX5xHWQGQAL8=

jclay2
09-06-2012, 05:42 PM
Man these threads drive me crazy. I try to use this as evidence with my sheep coworkers and they still stand with the cops. It is infuriating. They honestly think that these stories are a one in a thousand fluke. There was a story in my local area where a black kid with aspergers was shot by police for carrying a butter knife and what did my coworkers do? They vehemently supported the police.

presence
09-06-2012, 06:17 PM
They vehemently supported the police.

Cognitive dissonance is painful.

TonySutton
09-13-2012, 09:15 AM
Here is an update from Davy V who has interviewed the victim and started trying to put some of the pieces together.

http://davyv.blogspot.com/2012/09/wayne-county-ny-cops-home-invasion.html

youngbuck
09-13-2012, 10:23 AM
WTF, this is from over a week ago. Idk how I missed it.

These "drug task forces" and the like are some of the worst animals in law enforcement. They really must be animals, else they'd die from lack of sleep.

Pericles
09-13-2012, 02:20 PM
Man these threads drive me crazy. I try to use this as evidence with my sheep coworkers and they still stand with the cops. It is infuriating. They honestly think that these stories are a one in a thousand fluke. There was a story in my local area where a black kid with aspergers was shot by police for carrying a butter knife and what did my coworkers do? They vehemently supported the police.

The alternative is too terrifying for their minds to contemplate.

TonySutton
09-13-2012, 02:48 PM
Another side story, Drug Task Force website taken down :P

http://www.tokeofthetown.com/2012/09/team_vendetta_takes_down_drug_task_force_site.php

VoluntaryAmerican
09-13-2012, 02:52 PM
Another day, another dead dog.

Captain Shays
09-14-2012, 11:05 AM
I understand the cops. They are animals. What I don't understand is why anyone else would think this is okay and/or justified? Why aren't her neighbors going batshit crazy protesting? Why can't one honorable media person put this on the evening news? We are so fucked.As usual I totally agree. Those were my thoughts exactly Kathy

Captain Shays
09-14-2012, 11:19 AM

Right. So what I have been saying for a long time is prepare for it. We KNOW where this is going folks. Here at RPF we are some of the most well informed and intelligent people anywhere. The things you guys post are always enlightening. Your attitude and insights as unsurpassed. But what I don't get is how many of you still think this can all be resolved through the politicial process. It can't. We tried it. We fought hard to get the ONLY ONE who would or could change things elected to no avail. The establishment has their hooks in. The elites who have over taken both the mass media and the educational system have Americans hoodwinked so badly that we even help them put the chains on us. We vote for our abusive masters.

Its time to prepare to not be taken into a camp or killed or abused. We can't do it alone. NONE of us can. We need to start to form groups to put up a resistence. I have been talked to a couple of times for writing these things. I hope I don't get banned because I love this place but I won't stop any more than I would admit that the sky is yellow and the sun is blue for it would be admitting to an untruth for me. I KNOW where this is going. You do too. It doesn't matter what we say because this whole place is most likely on some sort of list as each and every one of us is probably on some kind of list, or we're being watched. Of course my message to those who are watching us is FUCK YOU.
We love liberty. We love our country. We advocate for non violence every day yet all we see is our government committing violence again st us, our family and our cherrished pets. Every day we see more examples of our liberties being robbed of us. Follow the trajectory. You KNOW where this is going and all I am saying is that if you don't want to be taken or abused or see your mother on the floor with a thug's foot on her throat as her dog is bleeding to death then hook up with others who will stand up with you.

Captain Shays
09-14-2012, 11:21 AM
People in SC also supported the cop who shot my step son with aspergers five times so I KNOW what you're saying