PDA

View Full Version : UNOFFICIAL DNC Convention Thread

truthspeaker
09-04-2012, 09:33 PM
Just because we need a thread for all thoughts and opinions on it.

Right? right?

*crickets*

I think we're still mad over last week.

Brian4Liberty
09-04-2012, 09:48 PM
Michelle Obama gave a fiery, emotional speech, that could have nearly been given at the RNC. "The American Dream". The part that made me lol was when she said that Barrack always keeps his promises. :rolleyes: She must have forgotten about Guantanamo, expanding the war on drugs, expanding wars in general, doing the bidding of banksters, an "openess" that rivals Soviet Russia, destroying the Constitution and Bill of Rights, making himself Judge, Jury and executioner. Yeah, we know how Obama keeps his word.

ronpaulfollower999
09-04-2012, 09:49 PM
4 more years! 4 more years!

Oh wait…wrong forum. :o

Bruno
09-04-2012, 09:50 PM
Michelle Obama gave a fiery, emotional speech, that could have nearly been given at the RNC. "The American Dream". The part that made me lol was when she said that Barrack always keeps his promises. :rolleyes: She must have forgotten about Guantanamo, expanding the war on drugs, expanding wars in general, doing the bidding of banksters, an "openess" that rivals Soviet Russia, destroying the Constitution and Bill of Rights, making himself Judge, Jury and executioner. Yeah, we know how Obama keeps his word.

You just wrote a good political ad, one the GOP would never air becaise they agree with most of it.