PDA

View Full Version : It is not over yet-Tell Ron Paul to run-let him know he can win-we are still here!

Carrie M
09-04-2012, 08:58 PM
My Fellow Patriots,

I hope all of you listened in on the call.

Ron Paul is still interested. He needs to know we are still on board with him. We want him! We have not jumped overboard or deserted.

There is opportunity through the Libertarian Party. It is possible for Gary Johnson to step aside. There is a VP in line, if he steps aside, Ron Paul can be the Libertarian Presidential Candidate. Gary Johnson is in New York City on Thursday evening. Let’s hope for the best outcome. Ron Paul’s name would lend awareness and an awakening of Americans for the Libertarian Party: A win-win situation.

This would be beneficial to our local Libertarian Candidates. All of us voting for Ron Paul usually we vote a straight line, many would be voted in.

America needs Ron Paul. Our freedom and liberty is at stake.

Please contact and sign the petition on www.RonPaul2012.net .

We need to send a major message to Dr. Ron Paul we are still here supporting him and want him to keep running.
Mention your party affiliation, you are willing to be a poll watcher. Sign the petition.

Please do this today.
Thank you for your efforts, and continued support of Dr. Ron Paul.

Please leave messages at the following websites, and phone numbers. Send mail to these addresses. Call the number.

It is not over until we say it is.

www.RonPaul2012.net
www.Paul.House.Gov

Washington, DC
203 Cannon House Office Building
Washington, DC 20515
Phone Number: (202) 225-2831

Lake Jackson, Texas
122 West Way, Suite 301
Lake Jackson, TX 77566
Phone Number: (979) 285-0231

Victoria, Texas
1501 Mockingbird Lane, Suite 229
Victoria, TX 77904
Phone Number: (361) 576-1231

Your Sister in Liberty,
Only Ron Paul,
Carrie

thatpeculiarcat
09-04-2012, 09:01 PM
It's over. Please, everyone, stop.
I'm saddened and it pains my to type the words "it's over" on a forum that used to be filled with such magic and hope for this campaign but we have to realize that we've done all we can and Ron Paul will gracefully retire as we carry on with the Revolution.

AdamT
09-04-2012, 09:04 PM
Please stop this. It's over face it. 2016 ahead.

Carrie M
09-04-2012, 09:09 PM

No, it is not.

Okie RP fan
09-04-2012, 09:12 PM
I want Ron to retire and enjoy some peace. He will choose to do whatever he wants. I am not going to urge him nor anyone in his campaign to push anything.

We need to be focusing on other liberty candidates at the local and state levels.

jointhefightforfreedom
09-04-2012, 09:12 PM
It's Not Over !!

Follow your constitutionally protected rights !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gva-PBX8TZM

More Here:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?388840-Write-In-Paul-Grassroots-Campaign-Educate-Yourself-on-the-Electoral-college!

Sola_Fide
09-04-2012, 09:14 PM
Stop. Please.

thehungarian
09-04-2012, 09:15 PM
For the love of fuck.

AdamT
09-04-2012, 09:17 PM
For the love of fuck.

Lol

09-04-2012, 09:18 PM
Come on already, don't harass his congressional staffers.

NoOneButPaul
09-04-2012, 09:18 PM
No, it is not.

Yes, it is.

And even if by some chance he ran, the best he could hope for is forcing the House to pick the President because there's simply 0 chance that Ron gets 270 electoral votes.

torchbearer
09-04-2012, 09:19 PM
everyone has their own stage of grief, and each stage can take different amounts of time.
one of the first stages is denial. i know- in 2008 i wanted ron to never stop running so badly, i put his name on our presidential ballot in louisiana with barry goldwater,jr as his VP.
i see a clear path to political victory within the louisiana gop. we all should focus on our states over the next 4 years. fill you central gop body- whatever it is call. ours is called the state central committee, and the election are ran and monitored by the state, which include mostly indepenent members of our house congress.

i got elected to our parish executive board along with one other ron paul guy, next time there will be more.

we didn't really know much about these positions until late in the game. with 4 years of prep- we will be reaping a huge crop.

RickyJ
09-04-2012, 09:20 PM
I want Ron to retire and enjoy some peace.

I would rather you retire from RPF and we enjoy some peace.

RickyJ
09-04-2012, 09:21 PM

Until Ron Paul says absolutely that he is not running third party, then no, we will not give up!

2016? None of us here may live to see that date.

Okie RP fan
09-04-2012, 09:23 PM
I would rather you retire from RPF and we enjoy some peace.

Was that response necessary? No, really, I'd like to hear what you have to say.

Why is my opinion any less than anyone else's? Why, all because I want Ron to live his life, and for us to move on to other candidates (who are the future of the movement), do you wish that I "retire" from RPF?

jkr
09-04-2012, 09:23 PM
if he wants to, ill vote for him

thatpeculiarcat
09-04-2012, 09:25 PM
Shit like what is going on here is what will divide this movement.

mport1
09-04-2012, 09:27 PM

People here will still be saying Ron has a shot on November 7th...

steph3n
Good grief it is time i leave the mental midget parade now. Bye till the sane people return.

steph3n
People here will still be saying Ron has a shot on November 7th...

The electoral college will be overturned, due to someone being pushed with a pencil at the meeting.

CPUd
09-04-2012, 09:28 PM
Shit like what is going on here is what will divide this movement.

Naah, people are just in different stages:

Here is the grief model called "The 7 Stages of Grief":

7 Stages of Grief...

1. SHOCK & DENIAL-
You will probably react to learning of the loss with numbed disbelief. You may deny the reality of the loss at some level, in order to avoid the pain. Shock provides emotional protection from being overwhelmed all at once. This may last for weeks.

2. PAIN & GUILT-
As the shock wears off, it is replaced with the suffering of unbelievable pain. Although excruciating and almost unbearable, it is important that you experience the pain fully, and not hide it, avoid it or escape from it with alcohol or drugs.

You may have guilty feelings or remorse over things you did or didn't do with your loved one. Life feels chaotic and scary during this phase.

3. ANGER & BARGAINING-
Frustration gives way to anger, and you may lash out and lay unwarranted blame for the death on someone else. Please try to control this, as permanent damage to your relationships may result. This is a time for the release of bottled up emotion.

You may rail against fate, questioning "Why me?" You may also try to bargain in vain with the powers that be for a way out of your despair ("I will never drink again if you just bring him back")

4. "DEPRESSION", REFLECTION, LONELINESS-
Just when your friends may think you should be getting on with your life, a long period of sad reflection will likely overtake you. This is a normal stage of grief, so do not be "talked out of it" by well-meaning outsiders. Encouragement from others is not helpful to you during this stage of grieving.

During this time, you finally realize the true magnitude of your loss, and it depresses you. You may isolate yourself on purpose, reflect on things you did with your lost one, and focus on memories of the past. You may sense feelings of emptiness or despair.

7 Stages of Grief...

5. THE UPWARD TURN-
As you start to adjust to life without your dear one, your life becomes a little calmer and more organized. Your physical symptoms lessen, and your "depression" begins to lift slightly.

6. RECONSTRUCTION & WORKING THROUGH-
As you become more functional, your mind starts working again, and you will find yourself seeking realistic solutions to problems posed by life without your loved one. You will start to work on practical and financial problems and reconstructing yourself and your life without him or her.

7. ACCEPTANCE & HOPE-
During this, the last of the seven stages in this grief model, you learn to accept and deal with the reality of your situation. Acceptance does not necessarily mean instant happiness. Given the pain and turmoil you have experienced, you can never return to the carefree, untroubled YOU that existed before this tragedy. But you will find a way forward.

7 stages of grief...

You will start to look forward and actually plan things for the future. Eventually, you will be able to think about your lost loved one without pain; sadness, yes, but the wrenching pain will be gone. You will once again anticipate some good times to come, and yes, even find joy again in the experience of living.

ClydeCoulter
09-04-2012, 09:29 PM
If some want to keep trying, is that any skin off of you'alls backs, really? Maybe take it to the vent?

steph3n
09-04-2012, 09:31 PM
If some want to keep trying, is that any skin off of you'alls backs, really? Maybe take it to the vent?

I hate seeing people have crashed hopes and dreams because their dream is an impossible fantasy, setting oneself up for despair is horrible.

ClydeCoulter
09-04-2012, 09:32 PM
I hate seeing people have crashed hopes and dreams because their dream is an impossible fantasy, setting oneself up for despair is horrible.

I hate seeing them tromped on, I hate hearing about drones killing innocent people, I hate that our currency is being debased to kill brown people and start violent revolutions in other countries...

kathy88
09-04-2012, 09:33 PM
Psychobabble and horseshit. Fuck big pharma. Fuck shrinks. Fuck homogenized milk. See, we still have stuff to chat about!!!!

American Idol
09-04-2012, 09:33 PM

Lighten up, Negative Nancy. Your posts are awful. Don't you have something better to do?

Okie RP fan
09-04-2012, 09:34 PM

I'm not stopping you and I don't see anyone else stopping you or anyone else. Don't take offense because most of us have called it and are putting our resources else where.

In fact, I was told to "retire" from RPF because I said I want Ron to retire in peace.

steph3n
09-04-2012, 09:35 PM
I hate seeing them tromped on, I hate hearing about drones killing innocent people, I hate that our currency is being debased to kill brown people and start violent revolutions in other countries...

So do I, but living out a fantasy world that RP has any chance via 3rd party doesn't help with any of that, where getting involved in community education and enlightenment does, but if one is so glossed over as to think someone has a chance at this point before Nov, they would probably just be laughed at anyway...

RickyJ
09-04-2012, 09:43 PM
Good grief it is time i leave the mental midget parade now. Bye till the sane people return.

You didn't leave yet I see. Whatever you are trying to accomplish, it is not working.

Bastiat's The Law
09-04-2012, 09:43 PM
Christ almighty let it go people. Acting like a personality cult actually turns people off.

American Idol
09-04-2012, 09:51 PM
You didn't leave yet I see. Whatever you are trying to accomplish, it is not working.

The trolls are a little nervous now that their news source covered this (ha): http://nation.foxnews.com/ron-paul/2012/09/04/source-ron-paul-republican-no-more-hasn-t-ruled-out-third-party-run#

Carrie M
09-04-2012, 09:55 PM
Come on already, don't harass his congressional staffers.

Its what they are paid for...make that call...why is everyone giving in to the GOP Soviets?

There is no one but Ron Paul. He cannot, and is not bought.

Does no one on here realize what is going on in this country. At Cornell he warned us, told us, Homeland Security ordered 450,000,000 four hundred and fifty rounds of ammunition, hollow point bullets-not used in training...who are these bullets for. Why are there so many sited trains with military equipment on them...where is it being positioned? Think people...our UnConstitutional Homeland Security is not there for us, but to be used against us, the same as in Nazi Germany. Executive Orders are also illegal. Ron Paul would abolish all of them.

We NEED him. Please come back. Johnson said he would step aside.

It is not over until we are all dead, or exterminated in a FEMA camp.

Wake up...keep pushing...why are you giving up.

"I only regret I have but one life to give for my country"

I am a veteran. I support America, and my oath.

Carrie M
09-04-2012, 09:57 PM
I have photos of a transport over in Buffalo, where is all this equipment headed. Not overseas, and how many bases are closed and don't need this equipment.

Think strategic planning.

wongster41
09-04-2012, 10:05 PM
GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER

tsai3904
09-04-2012, 10:07 PM
Its what they are paid for...make that call.

Congressional staffers cannot discuss campaign related information through Congressional lines of communication (ie, the phone numbers and addresses you listed).

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/aug/02/news/la-pn-house-disciplines-rep-laura-richardson-for-ethical-misconduct-20120802

ClydeCoulter
09-04-2012, 10:08 PM
GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER

I know you are, what am I?

CPUd
09-04-2012, 10:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYpTwnqrMSE

RickyJ
09-04-2012, 10:10 PM
GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER

Big problem, it isn't a game.

steph3n
09-04-2012, 10:31 PM
Big problem, it isn't a game.
It is an acid trip?

Carrie M
09-04-2012, 10:49 PM
Yes, it is.

And even if by some chance he ran, the best he could hope for is forcing the House to pick the President because there's simply 0 chance that Ron gets 270 electoral votes.

And the world will see how corrupt America is...who are we to tell any country how to run its election

Carrie M
09-04-2012, 10:51 PM
Until Ron Paul says absolutely that he is not running third party, then no, we will not give up!

His answers were well thought out, and cryptic. He did not rule out continuing a third party run.
Make that call, sign the petition.

Indy Vidual
09-04-2012, 10:51 PM
Ron is not running.

Carrie M
09-04-2012, 10:52 PM

the sane people are here...Ron Paul, Ron Paul, Ron Paul.

Carrie M
09-04-2012, 10:55 PM

Congressional staffers cannot discuss campaign related information through Congressional lines of communication (ie, the phone numbers and addresses you listed).

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/aug/02/news/la-pn-house-disciplines-rep-laura-richardson-for-ethical-misconduct-20120802

We are calling to tell Ron Paul to run third party...he has to know...we are still here.

Carrie M
09-04-2012, 10:57 PM

Ron is not running.

Ron is running. Johnson is stepping aside. He is going to be on the Libertarian ballot...why do you think the GOP Soviets started after Johnson in different states.

Those of you who are negative, don't complain when this country goes total Soviet and Nazi-we are already!

Carlybee
09-04-2012, 11:03 PM
Ron is running. Johnson is stepping aside. He is going to be on the Libertarian ballot...why do you think the GOP Soviets started after Johnson in different states.

Those of you who are negative, don't complain when this country goes total Soviet and Nazi-we are already!

Where is your proof that he will be on the Libertarian ballot? Consider your answer wisely.

Carrie M
09-04-2012, 11:07 PM
The trolls are a little nervous now that their news source covered this (ha): http://nation.foxnews.com/ron-paul/2012/09/04/source-ron-paul-republican-no-more-hasn-t-ruled-out-third-party-run#

Great article. I was in on the call. Expect an announcement soon.

His answers on Leno were too cryptic.

wait and see...

WarAnonymous
09-04-2012, 11:10 PM

wait and see...

That is all speculation.... I am not trying to be negative or shoot anyone down but these are the same things people were saying before Leno.

MelissaCato
09-04-2012, 11:14 PM
Geez I wish I knew what's going on - everybody's asking me what to do now and I have absolutely no idea what to tell them. I just say will think of something. See this is what I don't like about getting involved with your community, everyone depends on you for the answers. 6 people called me saying Jay Leno just said Ron Paul will be on his show tonight. People don't call this late about Ron Paul stuff. LOL

cstarace
09-04-2012, 11:31 PM

wait and see...
My word, you are delusional.

RickyJ
09-04-2012, 11:37 PM

wait and see...

I was in on the call too. I know the odds of him running are slim, but until he says he isn't I would hate myself if I didn't try to persuade him to run.

JK/SEA
09-05-2012, 12:03 AM
My word, you are delusional.

said King George to General Washington.....

orenbus
09-05-2012, 12:11 AM
Ron is not running.

Ron is running. Johnson is stepping aside.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRISmm3dpVw

fr33
09-05-2012, 12:57 AM
I was in on the call too. I know the odds of him running are slim, but until he says he isn't I would hate myself if I didn't try to persuade him to run.He said he wouldn't tonight on Leno. It's time to accept it and move forward.

WarAnonymous
09-05-2012, 02:23 AM
He said he wouldn't tonight on Leno. It's time to accept it and move forward.

But we still have the military option right?

It's all fun and games until the NDAA takes you away.

Bastiat's The Law
09-05-2012, 02:24 AM

Calm down. Get a grip. And turn off Alex Jones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81rZ2DlfENQ

WarAnonymous
09-05-2012, 02:26 AM
Calm down. Get a grip. And turn off Alex Jones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81rZ2DlfENQ

LOL - THIS!!!!!! +Rep

dbill27
09-05-2012, 02:37 AM
Ron is not ever running for political office again in his lifetime. Good for him.

orenbus
09-05-2012, 04:59 AM
Ron is not ever running for political office again in his lifetime. Good for him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs

loveshiscountry
09-05-2012, 05:12 AM
It's not about one person, it's always about policy.

Badger Paul
09-05-2012, 05:40 AM
I think for the sake of many of his supporters (and his Congressional staff) RP should come out with a declarative statement if he's really not interesting for running on a non-major party ticket. So long as there is any ambiguity said supporters will latch on to it believing there's a chance he'll run even when he intends not to.

This isn't about keeping one's options open because RP has no options. There's no chance to run as an independent and anything to do with the LP has to come from them first and they're not exactly in a hurry to reach out to Dr. Paul. So for his own sake and that of his supporters, he needs to actually say the word "No" if that's what his plans are.

kathy88
09-05-2012, 05:56 AM

OH MY EYES. The comments. And people really think we can turn that party around to our way of thinking. Fucking insanity.

09-05-2012, 06:14 AM
Its what they are paid for...make that call...why is everyone giving in to the GOP Soviets?

There is no one but Ron Paul. He cannot, and is not bought.

Does no one on here realize what is going on in this country. At Cornell he warned us, told us, Homeland Security ordered 450,000,000 four hundred and fifty rounds of ammunition, hollow point bullets-not used in training...who are these bullets for. Why are there so many sited trains with military equipment on them...where is it being positioned? Think people...our UnConstitutional Homeland Security is not there for us, but to be used against us, the same as in Nazi Germany. Executive Orders are also illegal. Ron Paul would abolish all of them.

We NEED him. Please come back. Johnson said he would step aside.

It is not over until we are all dead, or exterminated in a FEMA camp.

Wake up...keep pushing...why are you giving up.

"I only regret I have but one life to give for my country"

I am a veteran. I support America, and my oath.

1. Congressional staffers handle Ron's Congressional business for his constituents in Texas, that's their job, not to respond to your nonsense.

2. Homeland has an open ended contract with that as the maximum order, doesn't mean they will order that many. Even if they did go to the max order it's not an unreasonable number for training purposes. Yes they do train with what they use in service, do you want an officer shooting in public with ammo they aren't used to?. Hollow points are used because the stay in the target and less chance for a through and through to hit a bystander.

3. Turn off Alex Jones, it's affecting your ability to think rationally it appears.

shane77m
09-05-2012, 06:38 AM
OH MY EYES. The comments. And people really think we can turn that party around to our way of thinking. Fucking insanity.

+rep

Liberty lovers are in the minority.

Carrie M
09-05-2012, 08:35 AM
1. Congressional staffers handle Ron's Congressional business for his constituents in Texas, that's their job, not to respond to your nonsense.

2. Homeland has an open ended contract with that as the maximum order, doesn't mean they will order that many. Even if they did go to the max order it's not an unreasonable number for training purposes. Yes they do train with what they use in service, do you want an officer shooting in public with ammo they aren't used to?. Hollow points are used because the stay in the target and less chance for a through and through to hit a bystander.

3. Turn off Alex Jones, it's affecting your ability to think rationally it appears.

I don't watch infowars very often. I can think for myself. Thanks.

Warrior_of_Freedom
09-05-2012, 11:31 AM

2016? Your plan is to wait another 4 years to have another election stolen?

torchbearer
09-05-2012, 11:33 AM

i'm not waiting 4 years, i'm still working-
but the next election is in 2016. i think that it was implied that we work towards that and not keep working on 2012 campaign for president paul.

FSP-Rebel
09-05-2012, 01:31 PM
More like that's the next biggie but we have plenty of opportunities now to help get liberty candidates elected to state legislatures across the country as well as working on key Congressional and Senatorial races between now and then. I just wonder if those that don't want to play party politics or think it's a non-starter despite detailed successes are actually not bothering to even help us get our candidates elected. I sure hope those that want to be proven right about minimal chances at restoring the GOP aren't closing their wallets when we have many good candidates on the cusp of victory just to send a big FU to those of us pushing for said restoration. I see a lot of bitching and negativity from the same bunch around here but never any donation receipts or activism commentary proving they're actually doing anything in the pursuit of liberty instead of repping each other to see who can get the negativity band wagon rolling faster.