09-04-2012, 05:41 PM
wow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6gLa9Te8Blw

ZENemy
09-04-2012, 06:09 PM
There is NO emoticon for this!!!!!!

torchbearer
09-04-2012, 06:11 PM
Government is a mafia and you are its subjects.
protection money due 4/15. don't want anything bad to happen to you.

Feeding the Abscess
09-04-2012, 06:15 PM
Matt Collins and Ron Paul Inc agree.

]You HAVE to be in the political game if you are to accomplish those things. Politics is the ajudication of power and if you don't have that power someone else will, and those other people won't care about liberty. Politics is human nature, and humans always have and always will seek to dominate others. The only thing we can do is to acquire power for ourselves in the hopes of keeping others from getting it, then we diffuse it and make it hard for it to be consolidated again in the future. But politics and power will exist whether you acknolowledge it or not.

bunklocoempire
09-04-2012, 06:18 PM
"We do believe you can use government in a good way" video

Way creepy.

"One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them"

Tolkien wrote the following about the idea behind the One Ring: "I should say that it was a mythical way of representing the truth that potency (or perhaps potentiality) if it is to be exercised, and produce results, has to be externalized and so as it were passes, to a greater or lesser degree, out of one's direct control."

acptulsa
09-04-2012, 06:22 PM
Government is a mafia and you are its subjects.
protection money due 4/15. don't want anything bad to happen to you.

The DNC set out to make us all feel like one big, happy family.

I see that they've succeeded. See how effective propaganda is?

Oh, wait. I don't think they were trying to make you feel like the Cosa Nostra family...

evilfunnystuff
09-04-2012, 06:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbnzhTmiyec

youngbuck
09-04-2012, 06:33 PM
Sickening video sickens me. I understand post #4, but that's definitely not how the DNC sees it. They see gov't as a way to redistribute wealth, and lay waste to individual rights for the supposed benefit of the collective.

QueenB4Liberty
09-04-2012, 06:59 PM
:( Sad.

BSU kid
09-04-2012, 07:00 PM
Cue ThrowUp

LibertyEagle
09-04-2012, 07:39 PM

What are you implying by saying, "Ron Paul Inc"? I just want to be sure.

Feeding the Abscess
09-04-2012, 07:58 PM

The paid campaign apparatus that has grown around Ron, that has a vested interest in continuing in politics.

twomp
09-04-2012, 08:08 PM

LOL I totally agree! Mr. Collins has been spreading the propaganda pretty thick this last week.

AGRP
09-04-2012, 08:17 PM

The paid campaign apparatus that has grown around Ron, that has a vested interest in continuing in politics.

LOL I totally agree! Mr. Collins has been spreading the propaganda pretty thick this last week.

http://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/wsg/image/1341/78/1341788033193.gif

mport1
09-04-2012, 08:25 PM
I don't belong to the government, or any other criminal gang. I'd love to hear them explain how I somehow belong to the government.

TheBlackPeterSchiff
09-04-2012, 08:51 PM
Cue the Padame "Thunderous applause" clip

NoOneButPaul
09-04-2012, 08:59 PM

Haha yea... i'm sure Ron just let it all happen like that right? He didn't OK the RepubliCAN sign, he didn't have anything to do with not fighting for the delegates, he didn't have anything to do with holding onto 2.7million dollars, he didn't have anything to do with everything Benton's being blamed for...

Sure... :rolleyes:

Ron Paul has allowed this to go the direction he wanted it to go, regardless of what anyone else thinks.

It's clear he wants us to fight the GOP within the GOP and it's clear he doesn't want us to just cut and run.

The problem is so many people here are used to being fringe that they refuse to accept anything but.

AuH20
09-04-2012, 09:00 PM
The DNC doesn't even try to hide it anymore.

susano
09-04-2012, 09:02 PM
I don't belong to the government, or any other criminal gang. I'd love to hear them explain how I somehow belong to the government.

What these clever social engineers would say is that you're part of a community. They do stuff like that - deliberately confuse things like community (normal human association) and government (force).

ronpaulfollower999
09-04-2012, 09:06 PM

Its right there on that Social Contract you signed……

mport1
09-04-2012, 09:25 PM

Crap, I forgot about that clause. I guess I did consent to all of this.

torchbearer
09-04-2012, 09:28 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nTqEePlZiqk

jkr
09-04-2012, 09:29 PM
thing we all...h8?

Feeding the Abscess
09-04-2012, 09:32 PM
Haha yea... i'm sure Ron just let it all happen like that right? He didn't OK the RepubliCAN sign, he didn't have anything to do with not fighting for the delegates, he didn't have anything to do with holding onto 2.7million dollars, he didn't have anything to do with everything Benton's being blamed for...

Sure... :rolleyes:

Ron Paul has allowed this to go the direction he wanted it to go, regardless of what anyone else thinks.

It's clear he wants us to fight the GOP within the GOP and it's clear he doesn't want us to just cut and run.

The problem is so many people here are used to being fringe that they refuse to accept anything but.

One word, two syllables:

newsletters

Guess I could add two more words:

Eric Dondero

Or:

Bruce Bartlett