PDA

View Full Version : A Far Fetched Idea...

Erazmus
06-21-2007, 10:21 AM
I am currently listening to the stream from the radio interview this morning where Ron said the gathering for him might be bigger than the small gathering inside the Iowa forum.

This could be used to the advantage of the Ron Paul Campaign. What if there was a big gathering of Ron Paul support in Iowa outside the forum, and Ron Paul showed up outside with a speech. I would think the media would be all over this and give some great exposure to the campaign and the bias against Ron as a "legitimate candidate." I know Ron is a busy guy and this is far fetched. But if he were invited to Iowa, he'd make the time to go. Why not use that same time for this opportunity?

What do you think? Anyone have any contacts to get the idea to the campaign or is this a bad idea? I mean a lot more support would show up if they knew Ron would be there.

CJLauderdale4
06-21-2007, 10:23 AM
Don't know how Eventful works, but can we setup a DesMoines June 30th event and everyone demand Ron go??

Of course, we need all meetups in the possible traveling areas to go to make it happen...

mdh
06-21-2007, 10:59 AM
Eventful event has been created:

http://eventful.com/events/E0-001-004986982-7