View Full Version : A New Target

Itshappenin
09-03-2012, 07:10 PM
October 16, 2012
Topic: Town meeting format including foreign and domestic policy
Air Time: 9:00-10:30 p.m. Eastern Time
Sponsor: Commission on Presidential Debates
Participants: President Barack Obama and Mitt Romney
Moderator: Candy Crowley (CNN Chief Political Correspondent)
The second presidential debate will take the form of a town meeting, in which citizens will ask questions of the candidates on foreign and domestic issues. Candidates each will have two minutes to respond, and an additional minute for the moderator to facilitate a discussion. The town meeting participants will be undecided voters selected by the Gallup Organization.

lakefx
09-03-2012, 07:16 PM
Interesting.

Welcome.

FSP-Rebel
09-03-2012, 07:19 PM
Welcome

but

http://i48.tinypic.com/1shyky.jpg

about teh 'debate'

?s will be screened

wgadget
09-03-2012, 07:21 PM
So, Ron Paul supporters get to ask the questions, eh?
Ought to be interesting.

asurfaholic
09-03-2012, 07:22 PM
i noticed CNN was having a huge show on obama :the man, and president or something like that this evening. Not 100% sure it was cnn, my wife was browsing, but definitely a long biography type thingy... at least an hour long.

FSP-Rebel
09-03-2012, 07:31 PM
i noticed CNN was having a huge show on obama :the man, and president or something like that this evening. Not 100% sure it was cnn, my wife was browsing, but definitely a long biography type thingy... at least an hour long.
They did the same thing for Mitt earlier. Was over at the grandparents house and my gp had turned this on all the well knowing that I couldn't stand it. We compromised on watching a Bonanza re-run so I could keep my blood pressure in check.