PDA

View Full Version : Video - 2016: Obama's America - Trailer 1

jointhefightforfreedom
09-03-2012, 04:22 PM
anyone know anything about this movie?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRbqMGtvQD0

Ronulus
09-03-2012, 04:28 PM
I saw the movie yesterday. It was interesting but ultimately I don't think it's going to change anyones' mind.

I did like how they mentioned the debt as the biggest threat to this country though and the financial crisis.

I hated how they made Iran getting nuclear weapons out to be a big problem and us cutting back nuclear weapons to leave us vulnerable (we were doing that anyway from the Nuclear Non Proliferation Treaty signed well before Obama). You also only need a certain amount of nukes to blow up the world, having a stockpile larger than that is ultimately useless.

ClydeCoulter
09-03-2012, 04:32 PM
I saw the movie yesterday. It was interesting but ultimately I don't think it's going to change anyones' mind.

I did like how they mentioned the debt as the biggest threat to this country though and the financial crisis.

I hated how they made Iran getting nuclear weapons out to be a big problem and us cutting back nuclear weapons to leave us vulnerable (we were doing that anyway from the Nuclear Non Proliferation Treaty signed well before Obama). You also only need a certain amount of nukes to blow up the world, having a stockpile larger than that is ultimately useless.

Well, the neocons might want to destroy other worlds too. I hear that astronomers are discovering other planets that might have life on them.

wgadget
09-03-2012, 05:17 PM
Some think it's a pack of lies:

http://lewrockwell.com/north/north1192.html

Okie RP fan
09-03-2012, 05:30 PM

I saw the documentary last week. I thought it was put well together. But, ultimately, it was all rehashed facts about Obama's marxist upbringing that I already knew. It was just re-wrapped in a nice documentary with commentary from Dinesh and Obama's brother, George. Would I recommend it? Sure, if you want to know more about Obama. But, much of what was discussed in the documentary has been laid out on the Internet.

I also wished it hadn't turned into Iran war propaganda. That's what made everything fishy, almost like you could see the puppet master pulling D'souza's string. The end changed the mood and focus of the entire documentary, pinpointing that Iran will destroy us if Obama is re-elected and the U.S. will fall from superpower (going to happen no matter who is in charge, with the exception of Ron Paul).

Some think it's a pack of lies:

http://lewrockwell.com/north/north1192.html

Well, the article holds it's own truths. But, that's all something people like us already know: The past 4 administration's (I have my reserves about Reagan, I really think he was the last genuine president) have all been beholden to the banks and M-I-C.