PDA

View Full Version : Introduced this on the DP, hope to find influential and talented allies here

LibertyInJeopardy
09-03-2012, 12:53 PM
http://www.dailypaul.com/252972/september-17th-1787-constitution-day-time-for-a-new-and-different-bomb

We need next actions... I believe an RLC registration bomb would be the best way to fight and stay united rather than splitting off and dilluding our strength against the likes of the rnc. Let's not waste the symbolic opportunity of Sep 17th.

AJ Antimony
09-03-2012, 12:59 PM
The current goal for Ron Paul Republicans is to take over state Republican Parties.

IMO the next big goal/challenge for Ron Paul Republicans is to actually run them well. By throwing out the establishment, we may very well be throwing out big donors. My hunch is that the next best thing we could do is raise money for the IAGOP, NVGOP, MNGOP, etc.

Again that's just my hunch, and I'm curious what others think on the subject.

LibertyInJeopardy
09-05-2012, 12:22 AM
Off

CPUd
09-05-2012, 12:27 AM
http://i.imgur.com/XwRnS.jpg

ALL UR COMMITTEES ARE BELONG TO US!

Occam's Banana
09-05-2012, 02:20 AM
The current goal for Ron Paul Republicans is to take over state Republican Parties.

IMO the next big goal/challenge for Ron Paul Republicans is to actually run them well. By throwing out the establishment, we may very well be throwing out big donors. My hunch is that the next best thing we could do is raise money for the IAGOP, NVGOP, MNGOP, etc.

Again that's just my hunch, and I'm curious what others think on the subject.

Hear, hear! Starving the state/local parties of funds and then blaming it on "the incompetence of those damned 'Ron Paul' people" is a distinct possibility.

But if it happens, just tossing them some grassroots bucks won't be sufficient - we probably won't be able to make up the difference.

It would probably be much more cost-effective if they had people trained in fundraising or were able to hire professional fundraisers (or something similar).

AJ Antimony
09-06-2012, 10:28 AM
Hear, hear! Starving the state/local parties of funds and then blaming it on "the incompetence of those damned 'Ron Paul' people" is a distinct possibility.

But if it happens, just tossing them some grassroots bucks won't be sufficient - we probably won't be able to make up the difference.

It would probably be much more cost-effective if they had people trained in fundraising or were able to hire professional fundraisers (or something similar).

+rep

I assume they know HOW to raise money. But do they know WHO to seek money from?

I suspect that establishment/GOP regulars are also regular donors/dues paying members. I suspect many first-time Ron Paul Republicans are not.