PDA

View Full Version : Minority Delegates Persecuted

ProBlue33
09-03-2012, 08:59 AM
The two party system is so rigged that even minority delegates that are backing a candidate that is destined to lose are attacked and persecuted, why? Is this really American democracy trying to showcase it's so called freedom to the world ?

We all saw what happened to the duly elected Ron Paul delegates at the RNC and in the GOP that is on our recent radar in 2012, but this resurrects an old story from the 2004 election cycle and the democratic primary, you know the one where Kerry went up against Bush. Dennis Kucinich arrived at the 2004 Democratic National Convention in Boston with 65 national delegates, from 10 states. Here is the article on what happened.

Beating up on the minority delegates
http://www.opednews.com/articles/1/Beating-up-on-the-minority-by-David-Bright-120831-971.html

When you look how these poor delegates that are participating in there democracy are treated it's a real shame, it doesn't matter what side of the political spectrum a person is on, you know this isn't right or fair.

From my perspective American democracy is RIP, what we have now is totally just for show to the general populace, for the sake of illusion that there is a choice. There is no choice the game is so rigged. The only way to fight back is try to make the biggest cheater and fraud lose, in 2012 that is Romney.

Conclusion of article

Kucinich will retire this year after serving the people of Cleveland in Congress for 16 years. He leaves because those Republicans and Democrats who don't like him finally figured out the only way to stop him from being re-elected was to gerrymander him out of his district.

When it comes right down to it this level of collusion shows the game is totally rigged.
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/562848_190877024378927_829538558_n.jpg

angelatc
09-03-2012, 09:05 AM
Meh - he lost an election. Boo hoo. He wasn't crying when the Democrats gerrymandered the district for him, was he?

ProBlue33
09-03-2012, 09:17 AM
I think you missed the point, either that or you just don't care anymore.
Your a veteran around here by your post count, I would think you would care that it's not just Ron Paul delegates who get shafted.
It's a larger problem than just the 2012 RNC is my point.

ninepointfive
09-03-2012, 09:56 AM
Yeah, Kucinich is an ally on a few important issues - and to treat him like other Republicans treated us shows a lack of core principle imo.