PDA

View Full Version : A Message From The NeoCons At The First Coast Tea Party

romacox
09-03-2012, 05:53 AM
Update

As many of you know there were 3 of us libertarians left at the First Coast Tea Party posting your information. There are now two. But what I wanted to tell you is this:

They do not get it. They think that Ron Paul should tell you to vote for Romney, and that is all it would take to convince you. Thy don't understand Ron Paul, the message of liberty, or all of you. So keep up the fight, and stay united, because you are the future, and most of the Tea Party is fully co-opted by the Republican Party.

They don't really like Romney. They know he supports the detention of American citizens without due process, condones bailouts, and rules like a dictator. They know about the RNC rule changes. But they think that voting for Romney will buy them some time to turn things around, and they do not realize the stupidity in this logic. It is still mob rule over there, but more civil.

Thanks to many of you though Lizzie is no longer so vocal. Don't know what you said because it was censored, but it worked.

torchbearer
09-03-2012, 06:50 AM
in response to the vote romney illogic(gotta get rid of obama) i tell people- 'if you are voting for a president because of something other than the policies he supports, you are being shallow and superficial.'
usually shuts them up as it was not an expected response.
if they reset and repeat the gotta get rid of obama- i then end the conversation with- ' i don't have a high opinion of people who vote for progressives'

Lucille
09-03-2012, 11:17 AM
It's not in conservatives' interest to win the WH this year. Let Obama and his progs own the hell that is coming. If Romney's in the WH, Boobus will blame "conservatism."