PDA

View Full Version : Tampa RNC Cop Gets In Trouble For Being Nice

John F Kennedy III
09-02-2012, 02:16 PM
Tampa RNC Cop Gets In Trouble For Being Nice

Infowars.com
Sept 1, 2012

Luke Rudkowski encounters a rare phenomenon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFqjVmBiTbI&feature=player_embedded

original article here:
http://www.infowars.com/tampa-rnc-cop-gets-in-trouble-for-being-nice/

Origanalist
09-02-2012, 02:41 PM
"What was my rank?" I'm sure he's right there, fraternizing with the enemy is no way to advance in the police state.

CaptainAmerica
09-02-2012, 03:18 PM
I think Andy is a provocateur . why did Andy the "protestor" shout in their faces with blatant rhetoric and then while in conversation he placed his hand on the cop a few times..that is not normal behavior especially when talking to a potentially dangerous adversary. Andy looks like he is trying to provoke a violent reaction from the cops

John F Kennedy III
09-02-2012, 07:11 PM
I think Andy is a provocateur . why did Andy the "protestor" shout in their faces with blatant rhetoric and then while in conversation he placed his hand on the cop a few times..that is not normal behavior especially when talking to a potentially dangerous adversary. Andy looks like he is trying to provoke a violent reaction from the cops

And then when he realized he wasn't going to get the reaction he wanted he tried to play it off like he was just a nice concerned person. Why was there a camera already on him when it started? It seems planned. I liked it though because of how the cop handled it.

ninepointfive
09-02-2012, 07:15 PM
And then when he realized he wasn't going to get the reaction he wanted he tried to play it off like he was just a nice concerned person. Why was there a camera already on him when it started? It seems planned. I liked it though because of how the cop handled it.

He just needs to vent and wanted someone to talk to and take him seriously

Origanalist
09-02-2012, 07:52 PM
He just needs to vent and wanted someone to talk to and take him seriously

So he had it filmed? Well, ya, that's what I do when I want to vent...:rolleyes:, I go up to a cop while someone is filming me and start yelling and gestulating wildly with my arms.

The cop did handle it well. But the rest of them looked a bit on edge it seemed to me.

Indy Vidual
09-02-2012, 08:11 PM
I made it through 4 minutes, and wasn't pleased when he loudly proclaimed "I am a Ron Paul supporter".
/ Facepalm

Luke Rudkowski
/ Double Facepalm

puppetmaster
09-02-2012, 08:16 PM
If he is a true rp supporter then people will vouch for him. Anyone know him?

CaptainAmerica
09-10-2012, 11:43 PM
the cop knew he was being played