PDA

View Full Version : Jon Stewart Celebrates Clint Eastwood Speech, Tears Apart Romney Speech

No1butPaul
09-01-2012, 06:00 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/01/jon-stewart-clint-eastwood-romney_n_1848979.html

afwjam
09-01-2012, 06:09 PM
In case anybody actually thought Stewart got it, you can now be sure to know that he does not get it.

low preference guy
09-01-2012, 06:11 PM
super lame. stewart if fucking lame. whatever comedy talents he has they're blocked by his idiotic political views.

CaptUSA
09-01-2012, 06:15 PM
You know, after poring over the web and listening to the news, it seems the only people who got it are libertarians. So weird.

The rest of the population is so busy trying to convince everyone else that the emperors really do have clothes, that they cannot see what we see.

I love you all!

ctiger2
09-01-2012, 07:57 PM
...it seems the only people who got it are libertarians.

I'd argue that if you asked Clint about his hidden meanings and all the other stuff people have dreamed up in the liberty movement regarding his speech he'd have no idea what you were talking about. Hey, I was just improvising and trying to be somewhat serious and entertaining at the same time would be something he'd prob say.

low preference guy
09-01-2012, 07:59 PM
I'd argue that if you asked Clint about his hidden meanings and all the other stuff people have dreamed up in the liberty movement regarding his speech he'd have no idea what you were talking about. Hey, I was just improvising and trying to be somewhat serious and entertaining at the same time would be something he'd prob say.

then he is a libertarian at the subconscious level. the bring the troops home tomorrow line seemed authentic to me.

RPtotheWH
09-01-2012, 09:15 PM
Clint's wife has a reality show that my gf watches. Clint doesn't go on camera much but I did catch him say once "we don't care what anyone does,NES are libertarians."

Mach
09-01-2012, 11:19 PM
Some of you do know that Clint got the empty chair routine from some classic comedians, right?