PDA

View Full Version : RNC Crowd Reaction on Clint Eastwood Afghanistan Comment

michaelwise
08-31-2012, 09:01 PM
RNC Crowd Reaction on Clint Eastwood Afghanistan Comment. All details on the print screen you need to know.
http://hostinga.imagecross.com/image-hosting-20/3676RNC-Crowd-Reaction-on-Clint-Eastwood-Afghanistan-Comment.JPG

See full picture;
http://hostinga.imagecross.com/image-hosting-20/3676RNC-Crowd-Reaction-on-Clint-Eastwood-Afghanistan-Comment.JPG

CaptUSA
08-31-2012, 09:02 PM
can't see it.

trey4sports
08-31-2012, 09:04 PM
god damn that is an old, white party.

Diashi
08-31-2012, 09:04 PM
Aaaand what was the comment?

CaptUSA
08-31-2012, 09:07 PM
Can see it now... Not really much of a reaction at all. He just rattled their brains a bit, there's no way they could know what kind of reaction to have that fast.

ShaneEnochs
08-31-2012, 09:10 PM
I don't get it.

angelatc
08-31-2012, 09:11 PM
I think it looks like it could be titled, "Awkward!"

phill4paul
08-31-2012, 09:14 PM
Roger Ebert said this of Clint Eastwood RNC speech..

“Clint, my hero, is coming across as sad and pathetic,” Ebert tweeted during Eastwood’s remarks. “He didn't need to do this to himself. It's unworthy of him.”

I'd have to say that Ebert is a doddering old fool unappreciative of the classics. His performance was grand. Clint Eastwood sat the Pooka in the chair and channeled Harvey. In Jimmy Stewart style. He made two different stabs at the GOP. And was applauded for both. He excoriated the Pooka for staying in Afghanistan so long. He also attributed to Rmoney phrasing that was not his. "I think Mr. Romney asked why are you giving the target date for bringing them home? Why don't you just bring them home tomorrow?" That wasn't a Romney line. That was a Ron Paul line.

I think Clint trolled the RNC. To applause.

wgadget
08-31-2012, 09:16 PM
I think Clint snookered the GOP. His Wiki page says he was a Libertarian in 1997.

I bet he'd support Paul/Johnson.

michaelwise
08-31-2012, 09:20 PM
Can see it now... Not really much of a reaction at all. He just rattled their brains a bit, there's no way they could know what kind of reaction to have that fast.
The first reaction is the honest reaction. Look at the video and pause it there. Does anyone know who those people are they took a shot of?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoqKdWY692k

AuH20
08-31-2012, 09:24 PM
I think Clint snookered the GOP. His Wiki page says he was a Libertarian in 1997.

I bet he'd support Paul/Johnson.

I'm pretty sure that he's certainly not thrilled with Mitt, but is adamant that Obama must go at all costs. That was the message that was communicated.

twomp
08-31-2012, 09:27 PM
I'm pretty sure that he's certainly not thrilled with Mitt, but is adamant that Obama must go at all costs. That was the message that was communicated.

LOL wasn't that the theme of the entire Republican National Convention this year?

michaelwise
08-31-2012, 09:31 PM

I'm still voting for President Barack Obama because the system is still totally corrupt on both sides and needs a bigger enema!

The Oligarchy is still the most important institution in society. That's why I'm still voting for OBAMA!!

ghengis86
08-31-2012, 09:32 PM
LOL wasn't that the theme of the entire Republican National Convention this year?

Truth

AuH20
08-31-2012, 09:33 PM
I'm still voting for President Barack Obama because the system is still totally corrupt on both sides and needs a bigger enema!

The Oligarchy is still the most important institution in society. That's why I'm still voting for OBAMA!!

I'd like to be able to sleep at night. Didn't vote for either puppet candidate in 2008 and I'm not going to start this year.

michaelwise
08-31-2012, 09:47 PM
I'd like to be able to sleep at night. Didn't vote for either puppet candidate in 2008 and I'm not going to start this year.
Write-ins don't matter, so vote for Gary Johnson or Barak Obama. Doesn't matter except to send a message to those who need it.

michaelwise
08-31-2012, 10:16 PM
Wow.

Was 2 pages of comments to this thread, now 1. Is RPF being hacked?

wgadget
08-31-2012, 10:28 PM
I just watched the video again.

"Quote unquote 'stellar businessman,'" he said.

LOL

michaelwise
08-31-2012, 10:43 PM
I just watched the video again.

"Quote unquote 'stellar businessman,'" he said.

LOL

Just cleaned my computer out and checked the comment count and two pages appeared. Logged in and only one page of comments appeared, so I'm logging out of RPF after this comment;

We call it Jewtube because there are all these Ashkenazi Jews on it because of nepotism.
I'm getting sick of looking at all those Ashkenazi Jews on MSM TV all day.

Whatever happened to Diversity? I guess it doesn't apply to them.