Same guy that did Why We Fight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gf1CDmn8q0M

Indy Vidual
08-31-2012, 11:32 PM
Bump for Peace

//Looks awesome

FlatIron
09-01-2012, 08:53 AM
Is anyone willing to put the trailer on youtube? I do not want to install quicktime

qh4dotcom
09-01-2012, 11:08 AM
I am all for ending the war on drugs...I am tired of paying for the incarceration of folks convicted of victimless crimes....my property taxes are too high....but there's an easier way to end the war on drugs...tell folks to quit their nasty habit.

DerailingDaTrain
09-01-2012, 12:05 PM
I am all for ending the war on drugs...I am tired of paying for the incarceration of folks convicted of victimless crimes....my property taxes are too high....but there's an easier way to end the war on drugs...tell folks to quit their nasty habit.

That's definitely not the easy way.

qh4dotcom
09-01-2012, 12:08 PM
That's definitely not the easy way.

It's easier to quit a habit than to change policy which requires voting out corrupt politicians and replacing them with honest ones.

tsai3904
09-01-2012, 12:13 PM
Is anyone willing to put the trailer on youtube? I do not want to install quicktime

This isn't the trailer but it's a short piece on the documentary:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4eMZhubWFM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4eMZhubWFM

DerailingDaTrain
09-01-2012, 12:16 PM
It's easier to quit a habit than to change policy which requires voting out corrupt politicians and replacing them with honest ones.

It's easier to vote out corrupt politicians and replace them with honest ones than to have every single addicted person in this country be cured of their drug addictions.

Revolution9
09-01-2012, 01:25 PM

There ya go again. Quit your nasty money grubbing habit. If that was to happen across the board there would be no drug war. Stop underhandedly insulting a good portion of folks here and you won't get shit in return.

Rev9

Revolution9
09-01-2012, 01:29 PM

It is easier to educate your type than continue to put up with the police state they whole heartedly support against those who are "others" to them. Join the human race pal. They have been doing mind altering substances since time immemorial. This political shit is only a lately contrived arc. Your little house in the burbs..That particular paradigm is only a few decades old. Don't be so enamored of your lofty position. It can fall in an instant. Then yer stuck with those you despise. Won't that little bit of irony be wondrous to behold . Has happened to tens of thousand the last few years.

Rev9

Origanalist
09-01-2012, 01:32 PM

Satire?

qh4dotcom
09-01-2012, 08:00 PM
Satire?

I'm 40 and I've never done drugs...so it's not satire.

pcosmar
09-01-2012, 09:07 PM

Good for you. Have a cookie.
No Chocolate,, no Nutmeg , no Cinnamon. Those are drugs.
As is Caffeine.
oh yeah,,, You might want to check your metabolism as well,, the human body produces alcohol..

No Drugs,,, yeah right.;)

qh4dotcom
09-01-2012, 09:22 PM
Good for you. Have a cookie.
No Chocolate,, no Nutmeg , no Cinnamon. Those are drugs.
As is Caffeine.
oh yeah,,, You might want to check your metabolism as well,, the human body produces alcohol..

No Drugs,,, yeah right.;)

I mean the drugs that shouldn't be illegal but are....and I rarely drink alcohol also.

WhistlinDave
09-01-2012, 09:50 PM

Actually that's not the easy way. They've spent a trillion dollars and forty years trying this method, with severe criminal penalties to boot, and people do what they want anyway. So, that method absolutely does not work, never will.

Origanalist
09-01-2012, 10:11 PM

What does your age have to do with the subject? People get told to quit their nasty habits all the time, by busybodies who should mind their own business. People are going to things you don't agree with whether you tell them to stop or make laws and have a "war on drugs".

The best solution is to make everyone responsible for their own welfare and quit making other people pay for their bad choices.

pcosmar
09-01-2012, 10:18 PM
I mean the drugs that shouldn't be illegal but are....and I rarely drink alcohol also.

Well I'm 55 (don't know what age has to do with anything) and I like beer.
I haven't had one since 2007..
I like pot too, though it is not a habit,, I won't turn it down if offered.

Not fond of Cocaine (did some in my youth) but would like to have some in the medicine cabinet,, Great for toothaches.
A stash of heroin would be nice,, if I slip with the chainsaw in the middle of the winter.

But hell, I rarely use aspirin.
I still want to see the war on drugs ended.. and the police state dismantled.

Working Poor
09-02-2012, 05:40 AM
I still want to see the war on drugs ended.. and the police state dismantled.

me too

DamianTV
09-02-2012, 04:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=a0atL1HSwi8

Im looking forward to this! But I'll bet a lot of Private Prison Owners aren't.

TheBlackPeterSchiff
09-02-2012, 09:18 PM
Wow that looks well done.

PaulConventionWV
09-03-2012, 07:25 AM

Hate to tell you, but that's not the easy way.

PaulConventionWV
09-03-2012, 07:27 AM

But as long as there are people who do drugs, there will be a war on them. You're never going to convince everyone that they should stop exercising their freedom to do drugs. Besides, I would rather win against the establishment than silently admit defeat and obey their heinous laws.

qh4dotcom
09-03-2012, 09:24 PM
Actually that's not the easy way. They've spent a trillion dollars and forty years trying this method, with severe criminal penalties to boot, and people do what they want anyway. So, that method absolutely does not work, never will.

It can work during an economic collapse....people need to eat first

DamianTV
09-03-2012, 09:36 PM

Exactly the point. It isnt really about drugs, as they are ALWAYS going to be available if a person wants them, its about people making the decision for themselves as to whether or not they are going to do drugs, regardless of their legal status. Making drugs illegal does NOT prevent people from doing drugs, and likewise, making drugs LEGAL does not mean that everyone is going to start using them.

When our talking heads try to tell us otherwise, it should be obvious by now it is nothing more than a form of Fear Mongering more and more control to the Govt, who should not have such a level of control to begin with.

tod evans
09-03-2012, 09:38 PM
Im looking forward to this! But I'll bet a lot of Private Prison Owners aren't.

And cops, prosecutors, judges, parole officers, lawyers, bondsmen, and on and on and on.......