PDA

View Full Version : I'm Donating Christmas to Ron Paul!!!

Mark37snj
11-18-2007, 10:56 PM
I have decided to donate my Christmas to Ron Paul. I have told my family not to buy me presents this year. Instead I have told them to take the money they would have used to buy my presents and donate it to Ron Paul on December 16th. Once they get their email comformation of their donation, print it out, and put it in a Christmas card to give me at Christmas. Tis the season to be giving. Merry Christmas America!!!

Menthol Patch
11-18-2007, 10:58 PM
That is awesome. You are a true patriot.

torchbearer
11-18-2007, 10:58 PM
Yes, I'm doing the same....!

robert4rp08
11-18-2007, 11:11 PM
I'm doing the same. Going to include my "request" with Christmas cards.

Also, for xmas gifts, I'm only giving out silver bullion included with Ron Paul information :D

Mark Rushmore
11-18-2007, 11:21 PM
If anyone with web skills thinks these Christmas gift donations are a good idea, please check out this idea (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=34248). I do not know how hard making such a webpage would be, but if it were made I think that almost everyone on these forums who celebrates Christmas, and possibly many more, would use it.

Mark37snj
11-19-2007, 06:45 PM
I bump myself:p

Cindy
11-19-2007, 07:28 PM
We gave up our annual Christmas vacation this year, to send in donations and to buy campaign materials and help fund projects instead.

No regrets about it either, no matter what happens. It's all been worth it for lots of reasons.

fluoridatedbrainsoup
11-19-2007, 08:00 PM
I'm doing the same. Going to include my "request" with Christmas cards.

Also, for xmas gifts, I'm only giving out silver bullion included with Ron Paul information :D
I had been considering this too - giving out Peace dollars with Ron Paul lit. He's catchin on, I'm tellin ya!

lastnymleft
11-20-2007, 01:01 AM
I have decided to donate my Christmas to Ron Paul. I have told my family not to buy me presents this year. Instead I have told them to take the money they would have used to buy my presents and donate it to Ron Paul on December 16th. Once they get their email comformation of their donation, print it out, and put it in a Christmas card to give me at Christmas. Tis the season to be giving. Merry Christmas America!!!

This is a great idea. Very selfless.

Perhaps it can be co-ordinated so that all these donations are to happen on, say, Dec 24th, to create a mini- money-bomb.

* Ask that instead of presents to you, donations be made to Ron Paul (by those that are on-message)
* Ask that instead of presents to you, they spend 1-2 hours watching Ron Paul videos. (Guaranteed convert after that period of time!)
* Give Ron Paul's book "A Foreign Policy of Freedom"
* Instead of presents to those on-message, make donations in *their* name

"Have yourself a very RonPaul Christmas!"

qwerty
11-20-2007, 01:30 AM

Awesome!

Freedom is a good present!

Flirple
11-20-2007, 01:37 AM
Ditto.