PDA

View Full Version : Grassroots Republicans Against Romney

Emerick
08-30-2012, 10:21 AM
Some people made various suggestions about what we could do now. Are we going to let Romney's dictatorship be installed without our opposition? Are we going to vote for him, or Gary Johnson, or Obama, or write Ron Paul in?

First of all, I think that, at this precise moment, we should start something I'd call Grassroots Republicans Against Romney. Ron Paul people, all kinds of grassroots republicans, even phony tea partiers are outraged about the behaviour of the wannabe dictator's coronation at RNC.

What do you think about this?

libertygrl
08-30-2012, 10:30 AM
Ron Paul talks about building coalitions so I'm all for it.

minusbear
08-30-2012, 10:32 AM
We need to fuel the anger about changing the rules. Keep pushing the story that Romney wants to kick out the grassroots and Tea Party. They will align back with us.

jbauer
08-30-2012, 10:34 AM
Didn't Missori start something like this? Fyi, I'm all about campaigning against that bastard. Think we'd get shot if we sign waved Obamney vote Nov 6th?

ShaneEnochs
08-30-2012, 10:37 AM
Ron Paul talks about building coalitions so I'm all for it.

We can't build a coalition with people that hate us and will do everything in their power to silence us.

TAnn
08-30-2012, 11:27 AM
Some people made various suggestions about what we could do now. Are we going to let Romney's dictatorship be installed without our opposition? Are we going to vote for him, or Gary Johnson, or Obama, or write Ron Paul in?

First of all, I think that, at this precise moment, we should start something I'd call Grassroots Republicans Against Romney. Ron Paul people, all kinds of grassroots republicans, even phony tea partiers are outraged about the behaviour of the wannabe dictator's coronation at RNC.

What do you think about this?

I think that anyone who considers them self a Republican should be OUTRAGED at the actions taken by the party and already up in arms, livid and ready to fight! I don't think it would take that much to form an opposition to what has taken place. That said; what do we do with all that outrage? I say we all become Libertarians and put that anger to work getting Gary Johnson elected.