PDA

View Full Version : Fox News and "moral outrage"

adwads
11-18-2007, 10:08 PM
Has anyone else noticed how, especially on foxnews.com, there are always articles about the Taliban doing horrible things and other muslims in the middle east doing awful things? Like on foxnews.com there's an article about some taliban mutilating a policeman...

Now, I do think that muslim extremists are bad, don't get me wrong...

But it seems like fox news is overemphasizing it in order to evoke "moral outrage" inside of us and cement our support for our military operations in the middle east.

Foxnews.com oozes neo-con propoganda--it's like were supposed to "fix" every bad thing that anybody does around the world. Neo-cons are really more like interventionalist liberals nowadays.

SeanEdwards
11-18-2007, 10:21 PM
Blame Woodrow Wilson. We're still suffering from that dickhead's self-righteous stupidity. His bunk ideology has framed our nation's political debate for the past 100 years. I'd like to travel back in time just so I could knock his stupid hat off and kick him in the ass.

American
11-18-2007, 11:16 PM
you are right, FAUX news is notorious for this.

Whenever they have one of there swooshing alerts, I always check the other channels to see if any of the other ones are covering it right then, or at all. Typically its just FIXED news.

They are war mongering idiots.