PDA

View Full Version : Calling All Delegates, Pacs and all Liberty Lovers ! Please Rally To our Cause!

jointhefightforfreedom
08-29-2012, 05:48 PM
We Can Win With a "Write In Campaign"

If you really Want to fight for Freedom and Liberty Now is the time!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gva-PBX8TZM

Whether you stay in the GOP and work from within, Switch to another party such as libertarian or anything

We can still Rally behind this cause ! Getting a Ron Paul Presidency in 2012!!!

If we can Bring together , Ron Paul Supporters ,Tea Party, Occupy Groups , Military Support , independents, Super Pacs , Ron Paul State Majority Delegates

We can Make this happen!!!

Please Please understand that the GOP and Democratic Parties are Private Organizations who can and will do as they please!

Our Rights Protected in The Constitution are not bound or governed by a political party PERIOD !

We can "Despite what some here believe in their states" Write in and Vote For any Person as President Period!

In Ron's Speech Below are Statistics Showing how much of a small percentage actually effect elections.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b3y7BxFPJ4

If anyone Wants to get involved please PM me or post what you can and are willing to contribute

Legal Advice
Web Design Graphic Design
State Delegation Organization
Joint Pac Fundraising
Local and National Sign Wave Campaigns
Fundraising
Advertising

Please Feel Free To add to the list!

If you Really Want to Fight For Freedom and
you Really Want to Get The Message out

Then Let's make this happen and Make The Good Dr The Ross Perot of 2012

Worse Case IMO " The Cause Of liberty Message" Would Get To Millions More Sooner Than Later!

edit:
A Good Launch would Be Pulling Our Delegates Together
Especially those States that we "DID" Win the Majority in !

If we Could Rally Maine , New Hampshire , Nevada, Oklahoma and Get our People as Electoral College Delegates
We Would not be Bound to a candidate PERIOD!

also This Would Teach our Children By Example:
Your Vote Can Make a Difference
You Do Have a Choice!
and Most of all :
Those who Do Nothing allow themselves to be Dictated to by those who "do Something"

Check out past electoral college Votes How close they are:

http://www.archives.gov/federal-register/electoral-college/historical.html

2000 Presidential Election

Electoral Vote Totals
George W. Bush and Richard Cheney received 271 Electoral Votes
Albert Gore, Jr. and Joseph Lieberman received 266 Electoral Votes

Update: 8-30-12
Reserved www.WriteInforLiberty.org

Electoral college:
Maine and Nebraska do not use this method, opting instead to give two electoral votes to the statewide winner and one electoral vote to the winner of each Congressional district.
(How Many Districts in Maine Do We Have Majority?)
Each state's winning slate of electors then meets at their respective state's capital on the first Monday after the second Wednesday in December to cast their electoral votes on separate ballots for President and Vice President. Although Electoral College members can technically vote for anyone under the U.S. Constitution, 24 states have laws to punish faithless electors,[6] those who do not cast their electoral votes for the person whom they have pledged to elect.

Conditions are Rapidly growing that make this effort a lot easier Guys !!
Check it out :

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/thu-august-30-2012/exclusive---michael-steele-extended-interview-pt--2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35OXo9SSj5I

Update: 9-2

We need the following Website content:
If you want to contribute please PM me here
How is the President elected? (Educational page)
Electoral College and How does it work (Educational page)
2 Party System Faq Page ( facts and info pertaining to the systematic brainwashing and indoctination into the 2 party system)
Liberty 1st Party 2nd

also needed contact list of state delegates, super pacs and other organizations who make want to join our cause.

It is So Close between robama , we could shake things up !!

jointhefightforfreedom
08-29-2012, 06:09 PM
Ron Paul For POTUS 2012 !!!!
YES WE CAN !!!

MelissaCato
08-29-2012, 07:03 PM
Ron Paul 2012 !!

jointhefightforfreedom
08-29-2012, 08:59 PM
Ron Paul 2012 !!

This years election between the gop and dems is gonna come down to Florida

If we can win just 1 state say Maine or New Hampshire for example

We would Force an Open electoral College Convention!!!!

I say we don't let liberty go by the way side in 2012 and get put off until 2016 or later.

Let's block these 2 parties and show them "we the people" will not tolerate any BS any Longer.

Until our elected reps are "afraid" of we the people liberty Cannot Prevail!

sillvergirl
08-29-2012, 09:22 PM
I agree with this plan. After the Rules change fiasco by the RNC , I cannot stomach them anymore, This corruption has silenced the voices of grassroots

citizens and is intolerable abuse.

44 states recognize write-in votes, although some , like Ohio , require that the candidate's name be printed legibly and spelled our correctly an entirely

as in RONALD ERNEST PAUL.

So we have a major education job ahead of us. The 2016 movie may hopefully put some voters off from voting for Obama, and a crash in the Eurozone

and the DOW JONES this fall may make them rethink their leaning toward Rob-me.

Let's go for it !

Indy Vidual
08-29-2012, 09:28 PM
IMO, Only if Ron wants to; Otherwaise it's time to get real and focus on other campaigns.

michaelwise
08-29-2012, 09:41 PM
If Gary Johnson gets in the debates, uses this bumper sticker and jumps enough in the poles, I will vote for him.

http://i.imgur.com/sj4X7.jpg

WarAnonymous
08-29-2012, 10:09 PM
You really think something like this works? With the constant cheating and uphill battles?

jointhefightforfreedom
08-29-2012, 10:13 PM
IMO, Only if Ron wants too; Otherwaise it's time to get real and focus on other campaigns.

Dr Paul is a very humble man and that is one of the biggest reasons IMO He Should be president

If We Ran a Grass Roots Write-In campaign and Got Him Elected i don't think we would say NO

I think He would be Honored!

Most here understand the delegate Strategy we did inside The GOP Nomination Process.

This is pretty much the same strategy with one Huge Difference

THE GOP AND DEMOCRATIC PARTIES ARE "PRIVATE ORGANIZATIONS"!!

LET ME REPEAT THEY ARE PRIVATE ORGANIZATIONS !!! Just like the boy scouts , The IRA , American Airlines or whom ever else!

They can do whatever the F$$$ they want, when they want, and how they want

In Our Write in campaign nobody can stop us , rewrite rules or any other BS !

The General Election is Governed by the US Constitution!

Only a Constitutional amendment could change or effect any type of rules.

If we Win Just a Few, even Less Than 10 Electoral College Delegates We Would Force an open and Brokered Convention !!!!

Is That Not Something to work and Fight For !!!

LET IT NOT BE SAID "WE DIDN'T TRY" !!!!!!!!

Who is with me ??

jointhefightforfreedom
08-29-2012, 10:14 PM
You really think something like this works? With the constant cheating and uphill battles?

Absolutely !!!!

Even in the GOP BED OF ESTABLISHMENT SNAKES
WE WON DELEGATES WE GOT 20% OF THE VOTE !!!

THE GOP AND DEMOCRATIC PARTIES ARE "PRIVATE ORGANIZATIONS"!!

LET ME REPEAT THEY ARE PRIVATE ORGANIZATIONS !!! Just like the boy scouts , The IRA , American Airlines or whom ever else!

They can do whatever the F$$$ they want, when they want, and how they want

In Our Write in campaign nobody can stop us , rewrite rules or any other BS !

The General Election is Governed by the US Constitution!

Only a Constitutional amendment could change or effect any type of rules.

jointhefightforfreedom
08-29-2012, 10:19 PM
Please Guys Stop Drinking the "2 Party System " Cool-aide"

We are not brainwashed , We are Awakened

People Said We couldn't do what we have done.

Please Search The facts and educate yourselves and continue this fight ALL the WAY

NO-ONE BUT PAUL 2012

fr33
08-29-2012, 10:28 PM
We Can Win With a "Write In Campaign"
We could but we won't. To think so is delusional.

Write him in or vote 3rd party. Just don't vote for Romney. The only weapon we have to fight back against what the GOP did to us is our vote.

We're going to lose. Any sane person knows so stop saying we will win by writing in.

We can still Rally behind this cause ! Getting a Ron Paul Presidency in 2012!!!

If we can Bring together , Ron Paul Supporters ,Tea Party, Occupy Groups , Military Support , independents, Super Pacs , Ron Paul State Majority Delegates
It has been tried. It hasn't worked.

WarAnonymous
08-29-2012, 10:28 PM
I am in to help, but more people would need to jump on the bandwagon. I think alot of people are defeated right now and that could cause problems. There again, is not much time. It would need to take off like a wild-fire or it would never work. I am sending you a PM right now.

WarAnonymous
08-29-2012, 10:29 PM
We could but we won't. To think so is delusional.

Write him in or vote 3rd party. Just don't vote for Romney. The only weapon we have to fight back against what the GOP did to us is our vote.

We're going to lose. Any sane person knows so stop saying we will win by writing in.

It has been tried. It hasn't worked.

I agree with everything your saying as well...

tangent4ronpaul
08-29-2012, 10:34 PM
Lets do this!

+rep

-t

NDGirl1959
08-29-2012, 10:46 PM
How soon can we get started? What is the first step? I am located in CO. Had planned to vote for GJ but if there is a chance to do the right thing by Dr. Paul I am there. Love Dr. Paul ringing the Liberty Bell and saying Liberty!! (see end of ronpaulflix.com videos)

NDGirl1959
08-29-2012, 10:48 PM
will pm u

Kodaddy
08-29-2012, 11:31 PM
Dr. Ronald Ernest Paul!!!
Easy as that....

jointhefightforfreedom
08-29-2012, 11:35 PM
How soon can we get started? What is the first step? I am located in CO. Had planned to vote for GJ but if there is a chance to do the right thing by Dr. Paul I am there. Love Dr. Paul ringing the Liberty Bell and saying Liberty!! (see end of ronpaulflix.com videos)

We need The Support of The pacs and every other organization we can muster

I have already contacted Veterans For Ron Paul.

We need to get the Delegates Together especially Maine !

If we Just got a handful of electoral Delegates We could Do this !

Check out past electoral college Votes How close they are:

http://www.archives.gov/federal-register/electoral-college/historical.html

2000 Presidential Election

Electoral Vote Totals
George W. Bush and Richard Cheney received 271 Electoral Votes
Albert Gore, Jr. and Joseph Lieberman received 266 Electoral Votes

unknown
08-29-2012, 11:36 PM
Write in Ron Paul to the fullest.

Lets go on the attack as we have for the past 8 years using our biggest ally, the web.

FLOOD everything.

jointhefightforfreedom
08-29-2012, 11:39 PM
Write in Ron Paul to the fullest.

Lets go on the attack as we have for the past 8 years using our biggest ally, the web.

FLOOD everything.

Exactly !

The Absolute Worse case scenario is we wake up MILLIONS to the Cause of liberty

Check out the 1st post in the thread and see how close 2000 was!

jointhefightforfreedom
08-29-2012, 11:48 PM
Who is good at Video production?

We need a Video and a script for it.

jointhefightforfreedom
08-30-2012, 03:25 AM
Bump For Liberty

opal
08-30-2012, 05:46 AM
I live in a state where running as an inde candidate is not possible.. deadlines.. also write ins won't be counted. Which stated are actually possibilities here?

MelissaCato
08-30-2012, 05:59 AM
I think Pennsylvania is one if I'm not mistaken. I'm limited with what I can do on my Android but I'm all for this mission once I get home. I'm doing a little vacationing first - should be home by the 3rd or so.

Chris from Upstate NY
08-30-2012, 07:42 AM
We need to do a lot of educating to get this to work or at least make a big upset for the GOP. I am not even sure of how to go about writing in a candidate in my state. (NY) How is it done on the electronic machines?

speciallyblend
08-30-2012, 07:54 AM
only if ron paul approves of this but it will be impossible to win and you guys and girls are dreaming. If ron paul runs indy or joins a ticket. Then i am in. write-in campaign is ron paulers dreaming a dream. If ron paul endorses this i am 100% in, I highly doubt. colorado write-ins are not even an option. they will never count write-ins in colorado unless you certified ron paul back in july. write-in campaign is a joke and a waste. more circle jerking by ron paulers.

maxoutco
08-30-2012, 12:05 PM
I can't write in Ron Paul, I live in Colorado.

ShaneEnochs
08-30-2012, 02:46 PM
Could someone sum up the video? My internet is kinda crappy atm.

jointhefightforfreedom
08-30-2012, 05:33 PM
Maine Can Help Us Bigtime !

See Updates in 1st post,

Basically Maine electoral college delegates are proportional and are awarded 1 delegate for congressional district.

It is Very Very Possible with just a handful of Main Delegates we could block Romney and Obama!

That would make History !! and Promote Liberty and "we the people" more than anything in our lifetime !

jointhefightforfreedom
08-30-2012, 05:34 PM
I can't write in Ron Paul, I live in Colorado.

44 States are write in states

and constitutionally YES YOU CAN !! The 2 Party system wants you to think you can't !
a Write in for a GOP or DEM Primary is a private club vote.

The General Election Has Nothing to do with parties!

FSP-Rebel
08-30-2012, 07:22 PM
If Gary Johnson gets in the debates, uses this bumper sticker and jumps enough in the poles, I will vote for him.

http://i.imgur.com/sj4X7.jpg
Where can I order those? didn't find it on liberty stickers

LKMN
08-30-2012, 08:20 PM
CROSS POST - What if we did this KONY2012 style? I'm sure you're familiar with the KONY2012 thing this past spring. We could sort of parody it but make it PAUL2012 or WRITE-IN2012 in order to keep it more generic and interesting at the outset.

There would have to be a short film, around 20 minutes that people could link to and pass around. If we could raise the money to get is started, then we could also sell 'political action' kits just like the kony people did; with signs, stickers and bracelets. The video would need to go 'viral' just as the kony video did, and to do so it would have to be posted somewhere other than Youtube, as we all know by the resetting of the view-counts and disappearing videos this past year, they are NOT on our side.

The video would have to focus initially on the corruption of the other two parties, to wake people up and get them mad...then the second half could be about Ron Paul (we all know there are some amazing videos out there already) and finishing with the information on the political action kits and the plan to write in and TAKE THE POWER BACK. That would need to be the biggest theme there, is the people taking the power back, and RP (or any other write-in peopel want) simply being the means by which we do it.

We'd do this knowing that winning the election would be an extreme long-shot, but it would more importantly be a revolution of sorts for we the people as voters. If it doesn't result in a change it would at least be a catalyst...

Thoughts? We'd need a website to get organized on. And we'd need a good, experienced filmmaker who could work fast. It would all come down to the video. It would have to be nothing short of shock and awe. And a small team of dedicated organizers at least to start out.

jointhefightforfreedom
08-30-2012, 09:45 PM
In Case You don't have enough motivation right now to Continue the Fight THIS YEAR , FOR Liberty and a RON PAUL 2012 PRESIDENCY !

Then Watch the Video below "especially the Teleprompter" Then ask yourself IF you Should Join US to show the masses of fellow Americans
That YOU DO HAVE A CHOICE NOW and NOT The lesser of to Evils

WE can Break the 2 Party System Monopoly NOW!

We have have the supporters , we have the organization talent to do this this year !!
Please Educate Yourself on the Constitution Electoral College Process" (that has NOTHING to do with Political Parties)

Before you say i can't write-in or write in vote doesn't Count!

That is a century of brain washing that both the Dems and GOP are Fully Unified on !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKaXqoC4DjE

A_Silent_Majority_Member
08-30-2012, 10:02 PM
People need to be awakeded more...

http://i.imgur.com/fFVce.jpg

Isnt it time we come together to ensure we have a real choice?

RON PAUL 2012!

tangent4ronpaul
08-30-2012, 11:55 PM
We have several youtube video's that document the cheating. Add to this a chart of how Obama and Romney are basically identical and call for demonstrations on the dates of the debates. Ideally country wide or worldwide. Definitely at the debate sites. Listings of the debates are in this thread:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?386963-Campaigning-in-October-%28possibly-without-a-candidate%29

we need to pull something together to send out that compares Romney and Obama and represent them as the same and urge people to vote third party or write in Ron Paul. We'll get more viral spread that way than if we just said write in Ron Paul.

Then we need to issue press releases and contact reporters.
Contact all our groups on Meetup and facebook
Push it out on social media sites and the Daily Koas
etc.

Consider issues of rigged elections, censoring the Internet, Indefinite detention without trial, freedom of speech, etc. You know who's issues those are too?

http://freepussyriot.org/en/actions

It would be pretty awesome if there were 44+ demonstrations worldwide to protest the 2 party system and what's going on in this country... We can contact all of their organizers and supporters. There is also Anonymous and the tea party. Anti-war groups, pro-pot groups, etc. If we are to stand any chance of winning or striking a serious blow, we will need to form coalitions with people we don't necessarily agree with on everything.

-t

opal
08-31-2012, 09:29 AM
Isn't long shot what this movement started on? Yes, it's a long shot but voting for the (there is no lesser than here) evils provided on this year's ballot is not an option for me. I'm planning on writing in Dr Paul, even though my state has regs as to who can be recognised as a write in by filing date. Might anyone know the actual tally of electors needed to make this happen.. 10? 20?

jointhefightforfreedom
08-31-2012, 02:14 PM
We have several youtube video's that document the cheating. Add to this a chart of how Obama and Romney are basically identical and call for demonstrations on the dates of the debates. Ideally country wide or worldwide. Definitely at the debate sites. Listings of the debates are in this thread:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?386963-Campaigning-in-October-%28possibly-without-a-candidate%29

we need to pull something together to send out that compares Romney and Obama and represent them as the same and urge people to vote third party or write in Ron Paul. We'll get more viral spread that way than if we just said write in Ron Paul.

Then we need to issue press releases and contact reporters.
Contact all our groups on Meetup and facebook
Push it out on social media sites and the Daily Koas
etc.

Consider issues of rigged elections, censoring the Internet, Indefinite detention without trial, freedom of speech, etc. You know who's issues those are too?

http://freepussyriot.org/en/actions

It would be pretty awesome if there were 44+ demonstrations worldwide to protest the 2 party system and what's going on in this country... We can contact all of their organizers and supporters. There is also Anonymous and the tea party. Anti-war groups, pro-pot groups, etc. If we are to stand any chance of winning or striking a serious blow, we will need to form coalitions with people we don't necessarily agree with on everything.

-t

+ rep

jointhefightforfreedom
08-31-2012, 05:02 PM
Isn't long shot what this movement started on? Yes, it's a long shot but voting for the (there is no lesser than here) evils provided on this year's ballot is not an option for me. I'm planning on writing in Dr Paul, even though my state has regs as to who can be recognised as a write in by filing date. Might anyone know the actual tally of electors needed to make this happen.. 10? 20?

Possibly less than 10 this year.

They were saying florida was gonna be the deciding state , So if we Got most of Maine (which Should be easy in light of what's happened) and pick one or 2 spots in a few other states we could def show not just the GOP the have royally Screwed the pooch, but it could end up creating a True 3rd party once the masses realize they don't have to buy into the 2 party BS

We have a Lot of De-Programming to do Starting Here in the forums!

jointhefightforfreedom
09-02-2012, 01:56 PM
bump for liberty!!

jointhefightforfreedom
10-27-2012, 12:48 PM
bump