PDA

View Full Version : Vote Fraud question absentee & poll voting

robertwerden
11-18-2007, 10:02 PM
In the primary and General election some if not all states allow absentee voting. These mail in ballots are counted the same time if i'm not mistaken as the live votes are.
Is it possible for a voter to mail in an absentee ballot and then go vote at the polls on election day?

The reason I ask is the double vote although will eventually be caught will not really matter since the loser will make the concession speech on election night just as John Kerry did there by forfeiting the race and making a recount null and void.

me3
11-18-2007, 10:08 PM
I don't believe so. IIRC, the campaign is planning to have vote counters and workers available, as well as keep track of the list of who shows up, so those absentee ballots shouldn't count twice.

pcosmar
11-18-2007, 10:11 PM
I don't believe so. IIRC, the campaign is planning to have vote counters and workers available, as well as keep track of the list of who shows up, so those absentee ballots shouldn't count twice.

Which Campaign?
Ron Paul's or Established GOP?

pdavis
11-18-2007, 10:53 PM
You can't vote twice. If you are registered to vote in person, you are assigned to a specific polling station in your district. If you are signed up to be an absentee voter you will not be assigned to a voting booth but you will get a ballot in the mail, you vote, and mail in your ballot by a specific date. Even if someone somehow was able to vote twice, I believe both votes would be tossed.

me3
11-18-2007, 10:56 PM
Which Campaign?
Ron Paul's or Established GOP?
Ron Paul official campaign. Sign up at the official site to be a volunteer so you get access to the training videos which cover turning out the vote, delegates, phone and door canvassing, the works. The videos are from experts in the field on what it takes to win. Excellent material.

Man from La Mancha
11-18-2007, 11:17 PM
Ron Paul official campaign. Sign up at the official site to be a volunteer so you get access to the training videos which cover turning out the vote, delegates, phone and door canvassing, the works. The videos are from experts in the field on what it takes to win. Excellent material.
Would you please provide links for what your recommending?