PDA

View Full Version : A letter to RonPaul2008.com.

John
05-18-2007, 06:21 AM
Hey, everyone!

I just fired off an e-mail to the campaign team proposing regular video responses like the 'Educating Rudy' clip (recently posted on the Daily Update (http://www.ronpaul2008.typepad.com/) page). I think it'd be a useful way to combat the substandard mainstream media coverage of our guy.

Let me know what you think!

Subject: Something I would love to see ...

Immediate and frequent on-line video statements from Dr Paul.

I'm a huge fan of Dr. Paul and an avid supporter of his campaign. I thought the 'Educating Rudy' video was fantastic and an appropriate response to Giuliani; it would be tremendous, however, to see Dr. Paul release videos like that one on a regular basis. I've spoken to so many supporters in recent days and we all agree that irregular appearances on mainstream media outlets, though still critical, allow for spin and, through very limited time, the stifling of Dr. Paul's message. Certainly, these appearances are inadequate in the on-going effort to counter unjust criticism.

Clearly, no candidate can thoroughly elucidate their positions on things as complex as US foreign policy during a brief Q&A with the likes of Wolf Blitzer. I think the campaign would benefit enormously from taking full advantage of the Internet and using it as the principal source of information. I would especially enjoy seeing Dr. Paul promptly refute the shameless distortions of truth (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_r8mMCsSHA) for which Fox News is, and will remain, consistently responsible.

Undecided voters who witness those distortions and smears need a place where they can seek immediate clarification from Dr. Paul himself; every American needs a reliable fount of up-to-date information he/she can TRUST. In fact, I sincerely believe it should be the campaign's highest priority. I can't imagine a better way to fight and discredit the deplorable propaganda passed off as news by certain mainstream media outlets.

Wishing Ron and the campaign team all the very best,

- John

MsDoodahs
05-18-2007, 08:05 AM
Another idea that we passed on to the campaign, if the GOP manages to "ban" Dr. Paul from the debates:

Be ready to have him online live, answering every debate question as it is asked to the remaining group.

I'd like to see Dr. Paul's answers to all those questions that the prior debates avoided allowing him to answer.

LET HIM ANSWER THOSE QUESTIONS ONLINE! PUT IT OUT THERE FOR THE PEOPLE TO SEE!

I have no idea how difficult it would be to take video clips of him answering the questions and get them onto youtube, but it doesn't seem to me that it would be excessively difficult...except maybe finding the time for him to do it!