PDA

View Full Version : Mark Belling

WhiteWhaleHolyGrail
11-18-2007, 09:46 PM
Mark Belling said some very nasty things about Ron Paul last Friday. He said Ron Paul was "dangerous for this country", that he was soft on terror, that he was a kook or something, that he wasn't really a Republican, that he was for legal abortion, and that he was a "johnny come lately" on immigration. If you hear him say stuff like this give him a call or email. I emailed this letter to him:

Mr. Belling,

Last Friday you made false statements and misrepresented Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul. Ron Paul is not for legal abortion nor is he a "johnny come lately" on immigration. You must be thinking of Rudy Giuliani. You also claimed he wasn't really a Republican. Ron Paul has been elected as a Republican Congressman for ten terms. He also was delegate to nominate Ronald Reagan for president in 1976. Even when he ran for president as the Libertarian candidate, he remained registered as a Republican. You also try to claim that he's crazy. He earned a medical degree from Duke University - crazy people are not usually capable of doing that. In my opinion, it is crazy to advocate the Bush Doctrine of massive spending, massive deficits, and endless war. I'm sure you will continue to smear this honest man, but keep in mind that he will continue to raise millions of dollars for his campaign and will continue to attract support from authentic conservatives.