PDA

View Full Version : 11/18 ABC News: Stephanopolis is even amazed!

ButchHowdy
11-18-2007, 09:32 PM
Hot off the press:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oTWyxtaGbcQ

kylejack
11-18-2007, 09:34 PM
No CBS. ABC.

Ozwest
11-18-2007, 09:37 PM
Finally the You Tube! I tip my hat to you sir.

JimDude
11-18-2007, 09:38 PM
I saw on that on Tv. and it rocked man.

Anti Federalist
11-18-2007, 09:38 PM
Wonder if that nervous laugh is Stepalloverus considering how he is going to pay Paul every cent he has.

Oh, and by the way George, paid in gold, not FRNs.

MUWAHAHAHHAHHAHAHH

adwads
11-18-2007, 09:40 PM
We've talked about snufalufagous on some other threads. As far as I'm concerned, I still think that this is a hit piece because snufalufogous says that he "tends to discount" Ron Paul, says that he can only, maybe do well in "one state." And then he cuts off the conversation at the end. And don't forget the interview with Ron Paul where he looks him in the eye and says "you won't win"

Remember, snoofaloofagous is a clinton sycophant.

Edward
11-18-2007, 09:42 PM
Wonder if that nervous laugh is Stepalloverus considering how he is going to pay Paul every cent he has. "Stepalloverus"! I'll have to remember that one!

dwdollar
11-18-2007, 09:43 PM
I'd rather be called a terrorist by Beck than be smugly dismissed by these clowns. Smug arrogant people piss me off to no end.

ButchHowdy
11-18-2007, 09:43 PM
" . . .

Heavens to Mergatroid . . . He's a Bilderburger EVEN!

jgmaynard
11-18-2007, 09:44 PM
Very cool. I question why Ron never asked Snuffaluffagus what Clinton was polling at back in November 1991... :)

JM

walt
11-18-2007, 09:45 PM
We've talked about snufalufagous on some other threads. As far as I'm concerned, I still think that this is a hit piece because snufalufogous says that he "tends to discount" Ron Paul, says that he can only, maybe do well in "one state." And then he cuts off the conversation at the end. And don't forget the interview with Ron Paul where he looks him in the eye and says "you won't win"

Nothing motivates me more than proving him wrong, I only wish the main campaign felt the same passion.

Wayne Hammond
11-18-2007, 09:49 PM
Screenshot of This Week with George Snuffleupagus:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/49/Tv_sesame_street_snuffy_too_big.jpg

George is the one in the middle, with the big nose.

michaelwise
11-18-2007, 09:52 PM
Lets spread this one far and wide. Make Stephanopolas lose his bet.

adwads
11-18-2007, 09:52 PM
that's him without his makeup on for the cameras.

SwordOfShannarah
11-18-2007, 09:57 PM
They are so "smug" in their ability to make predictions, so "sure" that they know what is going on.. yet did any of them see or predict what happened on the 5th?

They felt a shudder and heard the creaking of the pillars but they still don't understand the house of cards is coming down.

TruckinMike
11-18-2007, 10:35 PM
Is it me or was that lady trying to trash Ron Paul but couldn't think of anything bad about him, so she said "he has money being printed up and coins being distributed in his favor"? alluding to the Liberty coins..?? I think she needs an attitude adjustment. Right along with the snufalufagus.

writing that word that makes me feel stupid ... snufalufagus. Its just not right, A rugged(good looking) truck driving Man, like myself shouldn't be writing that word... its just wrong.:eek:

TruckinMike

adwads
11-18-2007, 10:39 PM
Is it me or was that lady trying to trash Ron Paul but couldn't think of anything bad about him, so she said "he has money being printed up and coins being distributed in his favor"? alluding to the Liberty coins..?? I think she needs an attitude adjustment. Right along with the snufalufagus.

writing that word that makes me feel stupid ... snufalufagus. Its just not right, A rugged(good looking) truck driving Man, like myself shouldn't be writing that word... its just wrong.:eek:

TruckinMike

I don't feel stupid writing snufaloofagous, i feel stupid listening to his elitist b.s. gobleygook.

Elitist B.S. Gobleygook, it's catching on, i'm telling ya!

Zydeco
11-18-2007, 10:41 PM
Very nice. Even that smug, clueless DC quintet had to give RP his props.

It's going to be pretty funny, when we go into Iowa and NH with RP the leader in cash on hand and Q4 money raised...see what they say then...

Wyurm
11-18-2007, 11:12 PM
I think that was an intended hitpiece that didn't quite work out. They said RP wouldn't stand a chance against Hillary. Obvious BS, RP is the only one with a chance against Hillary. They mentioned the Liberty Dollar, I think that could end up showing that Gold and Silver are the only real money. We might need a debt collector to get that bet from Stephanopolous.

syborius
11-18-2007, 11:15 PM
stephy is nervous. RP will foil the global elites plan and stephy's place at the trough will go with it all to hell.

rs3515
11-18-2007, 11:16 PM
Wow ... I actually think this is a big deal. Most of them (other than the woman) were slightly in a state of shock. They are starting to realize something is happening, they just can't put their finger on it yet.

NinjaPirate
11-18-2007, 11:18 PM
They felt a shudder and heard the creaking of the pillars but they still don't understand the house of cards is coming down.

I think I'm going to have to sig that...Yes. :D

kill the banks
11-18-2007, 11:34 PM
Hot off the press:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oTWyxtaGbcQ

thx for this link ... ! a little reality tv for a change

kill the banks

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/9435/blackwsmallyh7.gif (teaparty07.com)

davidkachel
11-18-2007, 11:39 PM
Wringing my hands with anticipation. This ship is in the water boys and girls and pretty soon we get to make snufalufagus walk the plank!
Damn it feels good when even the naysaying pundits have to start admitting RP's got a shot!!!
I love it, love it, love it!!

adwads
11-18-2007, 11:44 PM
Wringing my hands with anticipation. This ship is in the water boys and girls and pretty soon we get to make snufalufagus walk the plank!
Damn it feels good when even the naysaying pundits have to start admitting RP's got a shot!!!
I love it, love it, love it!!

We can see the sequence...

"Long-shot, obscure candidate" TURNED INTO...
"Kooky supporters on the internet only" TURNED INTO...
"Fundraising success, but still low in the polls" TURNED INTO...
"Maybe can win in 1 state"

I can't wait till what's next.

davidkachel
11-19-2007, 12:04 AM
I can't wait till what's next.

What do they call it? Oh yeah, the oval office!!!
ROFL

Mitt Romneys sideburns
11-19-2007, 12:26 AM
If Ron Paul wins, a whole lot of people are going to lose their credibility.

Paulite5112007
11-19-2007, 02:58 AM
Lets hope the Supreme Court does not then declare Guilliani the winner because if so...

"If we let Ron Paul win, the economy would fail due to the media collapse from lack of support and authority for media content." - Justice Alito

conner_condor
11-19-2007, 03:09 AM
He keeps talking about the DAMN constitution. WTF? Damn constitution? 15 seconds into this video she says that..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rszZnspwEFo&feature=related

Primbs
11-19-2007, 01:07 PM
Ron Paul makes them all look like politicians who have been calculating. Ron Paul is the one true straight talker.

seapilot
11-19-2007, 01:26 PM
I'd rather be called a terrorist by Beck than be smugly dismissed by these clowns. Smug arrogant people piss me off to no end.

Those infected with arrogance can only be cured by a good dose of humility.

nayjevin
11-19-2007, 01:33 PM

among thinkers, yes, but even Bush still has credibility among a pretty big chunk (albeit a minority) of the country.

when daddy bush ran the first time there was an HBO special that showed his connections to illegal drug trafficking and the CIA. then he was elected.

apathy and ignorance has prevailed for some time now, but that was pre-internet.

Now we have lightning quick information and communication.

we just have to reclaim the poor souls who still remain affixed to the boob toob.

Henry
11-19-2007, 01:49 PM

You have to have it, before you can lose it!