PDA

View Full Version : Colorado PAC or Liberty PAC to Promote Liberty and Expose RNC/GOP/Romney Corruption

speciallyblend
08-29-2012, 08:09 AM
The Goal is for this pac to focus on swing states like colorado etc and others. This Pac will spread the Gary Johnson Ticket and expose the rnc/gop/romney corruption. If there is an existing PAC willing to focus on colorado and swing states PLEASE STAND UP NOW. I am ready to send my money like i did to ron paul!

I think the goal should be to elect Gary Johnson and expose the lies. We can get gary on the debate floor with 15%. We must expose the lies. There is no reason we cannot remain republican and support this pac and support Gary Johnson 2012 over Obamney!

Expose the thieves,liars and cheats in the rnc,romney camp and gop.

The rnc/gop est and romney campaign basically lied,cheated and stole the nomination. the original rules were 5 states to be nominated. We had 6, so the corrupt rnc,gop est and romney campaign changed the rules to 8 and we won nay votes that they ignored. The gop is dead now, spread this to everyone you know video below and info all over the internet on the gop corruption. Crooks they are.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Cw5crSkrhA&feature=player_embedded

I (http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3 D5Cw5crSkrhA%26feature%3Dplayer_embedded&h=8AQGdvjxu&s=1) look forward to donating my hard-earned money to www.garyjohnson2012.com (http://www.garyjohnson2012.com) but we need a liberty pac that we can promote outside of his campaign to expose the gop/obmaney!!

Sematary
08-29-2012, 08:11 AM
Wouldn't the LP have have gotten 15% in the last election or is that 15% based only on poll numbers? And, if it is based on poll numbers, who is to say that the establishment won't rig the game (again)?

The Goat
08-29-2012, 08:25 AM
He will get 14% in polls just so they can spite the movement. The left used the treatment of Paul as a talking point against the corrupt GOP. they have nothing to gain from promoting Gary Johnson. Get ready for the real blackout.

Wouldn't the LP have have gotten 15% in the last election or is that 15% based only on poll numbers? And, if it is based on poll numbers, who is to say that the establishment won't rig the game (again)?

speciallyblend
08-29-2012, 08:55 AM

well i do not like being kicked in the balls like the corrupt rnc/romney and gop did. You at least kick back instead of standing there saying they will rig the game again. It is like letting them beat you down , F THAT . The gop will either be reclaimed soon or they will become whigs! KICK THEM BACK and this is the best way to kick them back.

we are already polling 7% in colorado, romney will not win colorado and that is my goal to defeat the corrupt rnc/gop and romney. Romney will not win the election if he loses colorado. He has already lost colorado and i will do everything to make sure it happens.

speciallyblend
08-29-2012, 08:59 AM
He will get 14% in polls just so they can spite the movement. The left used the treatment of Paul as a talking point against the corrupt GOP. they have nothing to gain from promoting Gary Johnson. Get ready for the real blackout.

i hear you;) if we maintain 7% or higher in colorado and we are already at 7% before ron paul was cheated. Then romney is a dead-man walking into the general. We will hopefully get 15% or higher in colorado. We have enough folks in the gop and lifelong republicans. They will not be able to blackout gary in colorado maybe nationally. The Liberty Revolutiion in Colorado will not be blacked out. I promise you!! We will be campaigning to win colorado for Gary. The only way to campaign like we did in colorado for RON PAUL. ps reminder folks denver was won by ron paul delegates. A full majority of ron paulers(indy,republican,dem and lp) in colorado are armed and ready to campaign after the corruption.

FriedChicken
08-29-2012, 09:06 AM
a narrow focus on 1 or 2 critical states to Romney with the main message of exposing his cheating tactics has a lot of teeth to it ... and a little money would go a pretty far way, especially since we'd be using a lot of internet stuff in conjunction with more expensive means. (facebook ads linking to vids, youtube, twitter bombs, etc.).

We could definitely make it obvious that we caused Romney to lose the election as a result of their treatment of us --
-- question is ... does this help the movement in the end? Honest question. I'm trying to foresee any blowback that might occur.

speciallyblend
08-29-2012, 09:14 AM
a narrow focus on 1 or 2 critical states to Romney with the main message of exposing his cheating tactics has a lot of teeth to it ... and a little money would go a pretty far way, especially since we'd be using a lot of internet stuff in conjunction with more expensive means. (facebook ads linking to vids, youtube, twitter bombs, etc.).

We could definitely make it obvious that we caused Romney to lose the election as a result of their treatment of us --
-- question is ... does this help the movement in the end? Honest question. I'm trying to foresee any blowback that might occur.

i understand your concerns but i would then remind those folks .The gop elected obama not us by their corrupt actions. do they expect us to support liars,cheaters and thieves like obama? They would answer no. Then why would we support a liar,cheater and thief like obamney! They know the answer! NO we would not vote for a liar,cheater or thief!

There will be plenty of blowback tonight if rand paul does not expose the liars and thieves! I vow never to support anyone endorsing liars and thieves! I would rather have the gop cut the mic on rand paul for exposing the liars LIVE. Then hear rand paul endorse a LIAR and THIEF. Vote Romney ,makes me want to puke. i will remain a republican so i can tighten their noose for them! The gop will experience blowback on november 6th 2012

FriedChicken
08-29-2012, 09:35 AM
I've thought this through for a few minutes and here is what I think is most likely to happen:

I want the GOP to see this and think "oh crap ... well that didn't pay off like we thought it would". But if its known the "Ron Paulers" are "directly to blame" (that's how everyone but us will see it) for Romney losing than I think it will put off a lot of people that might otherwise join our movement in the future.

The average voter thinks there is a HUGE difference between the two candidates and they would liken us "throwing the election to Obama" as the same level of wrong as purposely ruining our country's future because we're "sore losers".
Thus ... the GOP becomes the victim of the evil, vindictive Ron Paul supporters and all our countries woes from here on they will blame on us.

NOW: I think an operation like this would be best handled if it were done as the libertarian party acting as an opportunist. When the average GOP voter who thinks there is a big difference between Rmoney and Obama complain about it we can shrug it off and say "yeah I know, but did they really think those dirty tactics wouldn't catch up to them? Honestly I think they're the ones who handed the nomination to Obama. If they ever want to win they need to quit cheating their own delegates, candidates and voters."

This way the average GOP voter might actually get it without being crazed with anger and could even put pressure on the GOP to set aside their dirty tactics - and in 2016 we can say "We just don't want another repeat of 2012"

So in the end I think it would a great project for the LP or a LP pac - if we choose to help them in secret thats our decision --- but I think our involvement is better left as a secret.