PDA

View Full Version : So The Race Is Over - Can We Talk About Other Candidates Now?!

Eire4RonPaul
08-29-2012, 07:22 AM
For the last couple of months, people have been wondering what the next course of action is after the RNC.

So here we are...

Can we start to discuss the Libertarian Party and Gary Johnson as the best chance to get someone into the White House now? He's going to be on all 50 ballots!

coastie
08-29-2012, 07:26 AM
For the last couple of months, people have been wondering what the next course of action is after the RNC.

So here we are...

Can we start to discuss the Libertarian Party and Gary Johnson as the best chance to get someone into the White House now? He's going to be on all 50 ballots!

What part of what happened on live tv yesterday did you miss? It seems you gj boot lockers have you heads in the clouds.

Go start garyjohnson forums.

stu2002
08-29-2012, 07:27 AM
It seems you gj boot lockers have you heads in the clouds.

Go start garyjohnson forums.

I am really getting sick of "boot lockers" round here

stu2002
08-29-2012, 07:27 AM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?387755-Welcome-Ron-Paul-Supporters!

Cody1
08-29-2012, 07:30 AM
I am really getting sick of "boot lockers" round here

Eire has some damn head problems and is NOT looking for an opportunity to further the cause of liberty, only to rub dirt in the eyes of RP supporters. Obviously you didn't see the shit they spewed on this forum a while back while Ron was in the race and got into it with Rev9.

unknown
08-29-2012, 07:32 AM
I'm voting for Ron Paul.

specsaregood
08-29-2012, 07:34 AM
So here we are...

Sure discuss him, I don't give a crap. I'm not voting for him however.

mport1
08-29-2012, 07:37 AM
I will note vote for him. He is a statist. I'd rather send a message to the LP that they need to start nominating principled candidates again.

asurfaholic
08-29-2012, 07:41 AM
Vote your conscience. What is left to discuss? Every person is different and will handle this different, but this is RON PAUL forums. I'd rather the focus be on him, and his grassroots efforts. Other candidates should have their own forums, but trying to change this from RPF to GJF the day following the convention strikes me as dirty.

Me, I am voting for Ron Paul, champion of the constitution.

HardyMacia
08-29-2012, 07:48 AM
Johnson wants to end the wars, bring troops home, close oversea bases, cut military budget by 43%, cut entire budget by 43%, end the drug war, marriage equality, end the fed, and Johnson has endorsed Paul twice (2008 and 2012)

And Ron Paul has praised him saying:

"I can't imagine endorsing anybody else." (Source (http://reason.com/blog/2010/11/04/ron-paul-on-gary-johnson-i-can))

No, Johnson is not a statist. Johnson is a libertarian. Johnson should be getting all of our support.

Those of you who are saying otherwise are just plants by the Romney/Obama campaigns to divide and conquer the liberty movement.

It's time to remove him from the "opposing candidates" to "Defenders of Liberty"

http://www.garyjohnson2012.com

CaptUSA
08-29-2012, 07:58 AM
Johnson should be getting all of our support.

Those of you who are saying otherwise are just plants by the Romney/Obama campaigns to divide and conquer the liberty movement.

My support must be earned. It's not something someone "should be getting".

I like Gary Johnson and respect him. I hope he does well. I will vote for him in every poll as a means to try to get him into the debates.

But I will vote for Ron Paul. I left the Libertarian party because I realized its futility. The infighting there is worse than anything you will ever see on RPF. Ron Paul attracted me to a larger liberty movement and I understood the GOP is ripe for us. It's going to take time, but they'll be screaming for us to help them in a few more years. The LP is a sideshow and will always be one. Sadly.

coastie
08-29-2012, 08:39 AM
Johnson wants to end the wars, bring troops home, close oversea bases, cut military budget by 43%, cut entire budget by 43%, end the drug war, marriage equality, end the fed, and Johnson has endorsed Paul twice (2008 and 2012)

And Ron Paul has praised him saying:

"I can't imagine endorsing anybody else." (Source (http://reason.com/blog/2010/11/04/ron-paul-on-gary-johnson-i-can))

No, Johnson is not a statist. Johnson is a libertarian. Johnson should be getting all of our support.

It's time to remove him from the "opposing candidates" to "Defenders of Liberty"

http://www.garyjohnson2012.com

Yep, you got me. My cover is blown.:rolleyes:

erowe1
08-29-2012, 08:44 AM
The race is NOT over.

It's all about the electoral college!!!!!

stu2002
08-29-2012, 08:46 AM
The race is NOT over.

It's all about the electoral college!!!!!

Don't say that--some people here will latch onto that;)

Cleaner44
08-29-2012, 08:50 AM
I will vote for Johnson for one simple reason. I want my vote to show up as a vote the GOP could have had, but did not get. The GOP had one chance to earn my vote and they failed.