PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Wall

Lance C Roseman
11-18-2007, 09:18 PM
Greetings:
I today sent off a picture of my 6 year old son, and $50.00 for Ron Paul bumper stickers. I sent off the photo so that Ron Paul knows that there are real people backing him, people with children who do not want the stench of Rome wafting across the political arena of the world. I sent the money because as a Canadian I can support Ron Paul by buying stuff (i've already sent more than $500.00 via an American apolitical friend).
Ron Paul needs a wall of photo's from friendly kids IMO. And I intended to add to it with a pic. of my gap toothed 6 year old. My son Rowan is astute enough to know that in America lies freedom for us all, I hope you all realize this, and how important it is. My country is pooched if Ron Paul is not the next President.

frasu
11-19-2007, 10:23 AM
Greetings:
I today sent off a picture of my 6 year old son, and $50.00 for Ron Paul bumper stickers. I sent off the photo so that Ron Paul knows that there are real people backing him, people with children who do not want the stench of Rome wafting across the political arena of the world. I sent the money because as a Canadian I can support Ron Paul by buying stuff (i've already sent more than $500.00 via an American apolitical friend).
Ron Paul needs a wall of photo's from friendly kids IMO. And I intended to add to it with a pic. of my gap toothed 6 year old. My son Rowan is astute enough to know that in America lies freedom for us all, I hope you all realize this, and how important it is. My country is pooched if Ron Paul is not the next President.

Awesome idea... so great to see how universal are the ideas that Dr Ron fights for...

Keep up the good work!

freeedooommm!