PDA

View Full Version : Romney and Kerry - NH vs. Mass. >:O)

jgmaynard
11-18-2007, 09:13 PM
Hey folks:

I've been batting around in my head how to make Romney unpalatable to NH voters. Yes, I'm a big proponent of positive advertising (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=31280&highlight=keough), but when the subject of Mitt comes up, why not tie him into another Mass creation: John Kerry. Like so (I was a little testy when I wrote it, but I liked the idea of the Romney/Kerry similarities):

Another blueblood flip-flopping Massachusetts professional politician with an overpriced haircut isn't going to change a thing.
Mitt, in my opinion, is a semi-Republican John Kerry who instead of forcing you to take part in a government-sponsored heathcare program will instead force everyone, whether they can afford it or not, to buy health insurance like he did in Massachusetts. Meanwhile, he will continue the George Bush plan of letting our children die in pointless wars in the Middle east.

Not that I would want Ron saying such things, but should there be a PAC that just happened to not like Romney... ;)

JM