PDA

View Full Version : Wayne Root: America will fall in love with Ann Romney

qh4dotcom
08-28-2012, 08:41 PM
From his Facebook page

ROOT: My gut instinct? Ann Romney is the single most likable wife of a Presidential candidate EVER. One of greatest speeches I've ever heard. She is a breath of fresh air. Actually she is a twin of my wife Debra. America will fall in love tonight. Just my 2 cents.

Badger Paul
08-28-2012, 08:50 PM
Hey WAR, I'll give you five if you criticize Romney for what happened today.

anaconda
08-28-2012, 09:02 PM
Ann's speech was the most trite, boring, useless piece of drivel I've heard in a long time. And her taste in men is revolting.

nobody's_hero
08-28-2012, 09:05 PM
Carol's got her beat. They should have a showdown in a kitchen (I mean that as a compliment to Carol, not being mysogonist)

mport1
08-28-2012, 09:06 PM
I hate WAR.

Nirvikalpa
08-28-2012, 09:31 PM
This was the lib's pick for VP in 2008?

This is why I won't vote for Johnson.

acptulsa
08-28-2012, 09:33 PM

Easy now. I've kept up with the LP for a long time, now, and you can't judge it by 2008. If you'll recall, there was a genuine libertarian running for the GOP nomination that summer, and it kind of siphoned all of the rational elements of that party off and left, well, Barr and WAR. Believe me, they're hardly a representative sample.

Indy Vidual
08-28-2012, 09:34 PM
What? Are you sure?

McCain was the Rep pick in 2008, that is why we cannot vote for Pres. Ron even if he had won the Rep nomination this year. :o

Nirvikalpa
08-28-2012, 09:36 PM
Easy now. I've kept up with the LP for a long time, now, and you can't judge it by 2008. If you'll recall, there was a genuine libertarian running for the GOP nomination that summer, and it kind of siphoned all of the rational elements of that party off and left, well, Barr and WAR. Believe me, they're hardly a representative sample.

You certainly don't mean a woman, do you? ;)

But beyond that... I stand quite firm with Amash on Johnson.

Sola_Fide
08-28-2012, 09:36 PM
Fail.

AdamT
08-28-2012, 09:38 PM
Ann's speech was the most trite, boring, useless piece of drivel I've heard in a long time. And her taste in men is revolting.

LOL!

cindy25
08-28-2012, 09:39 PM
when u compare Ann Romney to Michelle Obama or Hillary bitch she is more likable

Laura Bush was ok, Pat Nixon and Betty Ford even better.

jclay2
08-28-2012, 09:49 PM
I read through the transcript of her speech. The speech makes you feel like you are 4 years old. What sad is that most of the female sheep in this country are so blinded, they will be awe inspired by the never ending emotional pull of "the man who took me to the dance". Seriously, the IQ of the average voter has to be like 45. How can no one see through this huge pile of complete fake bs.

A. Havnes
08-29-2012, 09:23 AM
Carol Paul would have been the greatest wife of a president ever! I've seldom known anyone so genuine in my entire life.

ShaneEnochs
08-29-2012, 09:26 AM
People were still watching the convention after Roll Call? :confused:

acptulsa
08-29-2012, 09:26 AM
Carol Paul would have been the greatest wife of a president ever! I've seldom known anyone so genuine in my entire life.

Well, regardless of whether or not she ever lays her head down for the night in the White House, she's my First Lady.

Lucille
08-29-2012, 09:30 AM

I didn't see the speech but LOL. True dat.

sparebulb
08-29-2012, 09:31 AM
I read through the transcript of her speech. The speech makes you feel like you are 4 years old. What sad is that most of the female sheep in this country are so blinded, they will be awe inspired by the never ending emotional pull of "the man who took me to the dance". Seriously, the IQ of the average voter has to be like 45. How can no one see through this huge pile of complete fake bs.

I'm going to assume that A-Rom (I should trademark that) simply dusted off her prep school nomination speech for Willard when he was running for class president.

"He's got school spirit and would make a great class president!".......Barf

PierzStyx
08-29-2012, 10:18 AM
I will say this about Ann Romney, at least she doesn't look like a Stepford Robot like The Grinch's wife, or a wanna be beauty queen like Michelle Obama.

One of the things I most like about Carol Paul though was that she seemed the most human and genuine of them all.

qh4dotcom
08-29-2012, 07:29 PM
when u compare Ann Romney to Michelle Obama or Hillary bitch she is more likable

Laura Bush was ok, Pat Nixon and Betty Ford even better.

She's still married to a tyrant

donnay
08-29-2012, 07:34 PM
Carol's got her beat. They should have a showdown in a kitchen (I mean that as a compliment to Carol, not being mysogonist)

I agree. Carol would make the menu and Ann would order off of it.

anaconda
08-29-2012, 07:36 PM
I will say this about Ann Romney, at least she doesn't look like a Stepford Robot like The Grinch's wife,

Ann Romney does look like a Stepford robot to me.

AGRP
08-29-2012, 07:37 PM
Whos Wayne Root?

acptulsa
08-29-2012, 08:14 PM
Whos Wayne Root?

Bob Barr's running mate for the LP four years ago. You remember. We invaded the GOP, so the neocons decided to invade the LP. Barr and he were the unhappy result.

Feelgood
08-29-2012, 08:19 PM
REP > WAR :)

tttppp
08-29-2012, 08:27 PM
Who cares? First lady is one of the most worthless roles in the country. Do they even get paid? I'm not voting for Romney just to get Ann as first lady.

fr33
08-29-2012, 08:43 PM
She's lovely. So what?

I cannot stand people that disparage the first ladies and call them names. Republicans seem to be even worse about doing this. They are not an elected official and have no official power over you except for that they are married.

liveandletlive
08-29-2012, 09:06 PM
im coming to grips with the fact that image is everything. Romney has the looks to sweep Ann Coulter and Laura Ingraham off their feet. Ann Romney is "presentable"

hell, wouldnt surprise me if Rand was unelectable due to his short stature. this country is so shallow

ZenBowman
08-30-2012, 10:10 AM
She's lovely. So what?

I cannot stand people that disparage the first ladies and call them names. Republicans seem to be even worse about doing this. They are not an elected official and have no official power over you except for that they are married.

This.

Bastiat's The Law
08-30-2012, 10:11 AM
That guy is such a joke. Nobody cares.

Bastiat's The Law
08-30-2012, 10:12 AM
Bob Barr's running mate for the LP four years ago. You remember. We invaded the GOP, so the neocons decided to invade the LP. Barr and he were the unhappy result.
LOL so true! Barr/Root are atrocious.

PaulConventionWV
08-30-2012, 10:32 AM
Who cares? First lady is one of the most worthless roles in the country. Do they even get paid? I'm not voting for Romney just to get Ann as first lady.

No they don't get paid. Don't be ridiculous. To do that they would actually have to get a job.

tttppp
08-30-2012, 12:17 PM
No they don't get paid. Don't be ridiculous. To do that they would actually have to get a job.

I would rather hear a speach from Romneys head janitor because at least he has a job. I know Ann has had health problems, but that doesn't make up for the fact that she has never had a job I know of even after her kids moved out. Even when her kids were little, I can't imagine her identifying with the average mother since she most likely had maids to do all the work. There's nothing wrong with any of this, except you should be required to have done more than this to get a big speaking slot.

anaconda
08-31-2012, 12:26 AM
She's lovely. So what?

I did not think she was lovely. Plus she married a filthy scumbag.

Galileo Galilei
08-31-2012, 02:15 AM
From his Facebook page

Not in the same league as Jackie Kennedy or Dolley Madison. Sorry.

Xhin
08-31-2012, 03:26 AM
I read "Anti" instead of "Ann".

I like my misconception better.

Warrior_of_Freedom
08-31-2012, 08:40 AM
Backwards land.