PDA

View Full Version : No More Third Party Propositions

Voice
11-18-2007, 08:51 PM
Listen guys, I'm not saying that Ron Paul shouldn't run as third party. What I AM saying is that mentioning it now would be the kiss of death for his campaign. Why do you think the mainstream media keeps bringing it up? If Americans hear "Ron Paul" and "third party" in the same sentance, they will make the obvious association:

Ron Paul= Third Party=Fringe candidate=not republican=Never, ever could possibly win.

THAT is why msm keeps up the mantra of "will you run as a third party" as long as possible. Ron paul is a Republican, and until he is voted out of the Republican party, no other possibility can exist.

Lets stop bringing that up, please.

kylejack
11-18-2007, 08:52 PM
We know.

austin356
11-18-2007, 09:07 PM
Please!!

I dont look forward to having to go up against the establishment which will spend $1 Billion dollars on this race.

Do we really think we have a chance against them and that kind of money? HA dream people. Our money bombs could not even fund a AM radio ad campaign let alone a real campaign.

thomj76
11-18-2007, 09:08 PM
I am compelled to add that unless a candidate wins 270+ electoral votes, that the election swings into the House of Representatives and is decided there.