PDA

View Full Version : Sununu says that Ron Paul got single digit votes in Iowa back in Jan. caucus

VictorB
08-28-2012, 05:13 PM
Sununu has been on the various networks now talking about the Ron Paul delegate situation and keeps using Iowa as an example. He said on MSNBC that Romney/Santorum got 70% of the vote while Ron Paul was only in single digits in Iowa, and on CNN said that Romney/Santorum got 2/3 or the total vote while Ron Paul did "significantly worse".

Is this worth getting my blood boiling over?

Ugh.

anewvoice
08-28-2012, 05:20 PM
Sure are complaining a lot for having already secured the victory for themselves..

alucard13mmfmj
08-28-2012, 05:22 PM
if they gonna bash RP, i wish they'd do it with the correct facts.

seyferjm
08-28-2012, 05:24 PM
LOL no. (obvi) I was there as part of the Christmas with Ron Paul event, Sununu is delusional and angry.

sailingaway
08-28-2012, 05:28 PM
I have seen NOTHING in media about Ron filing with six states and them moving the goal posts. Even the 'positive' stories ignore that. Wonder why??????

DrHendricks
08-28-2012, 05:30 PM
MSNBC was still reporting he only had 4 states. I heard that Sununu comment as well. I just wish the Rachel or the person interviewing had called him out for such a blatant lie.

torchbearer
08-28-2012, 05:34 PM
MSNBC was still reporting he only had 4 states. I heard that Sununu comment as well. I just wish the Rachel or the person interviewing had called him out for such a blatant lie.

professional courtesy dictates that is the Dems allows the GOP to lie, the GOP allows the Dems to lie.

sailingaway
08-28-2012, 05:40 PM
professional courtesy dictates that is the Dems allows the GOP to lie, the GOP allows the Dems to lie.

I honestly think that is it. BOTH parties have been trying to get these kinds of rules changes for a long time, I read somewhere. They dont want to underline that parties can do this and move the goal posts after all voting and delegate selection is done, and make people think parties don't reflect their vote. Though how Romney got all those states that went for someone else if it reflects their vote, I have no clue.

rockandrollsouls
08-28-2012, 05:43 PM
Solution? Get Sununu out of office. We have the money and the manpower to do it.

JJ2
08-28-2012, 05:45 PM
I am done with the Gross Old Party.

Mini-Me
08-28-2012, 07:03 PM
LOL, single digit votes? He had 21% of the popular vote compared to Romney's 24% IIRC, and that's only after all the suspicious vote-flipping shenanigans.

Solution? Get Sununu out of office. We have the money and the manpower to do it.
Definitely. Make the consequences personal for him.