PDA

View Full Version : Video: Paul supporters chant as Ron Paul enters RNC convention

stu2002
08-28-2012, 12:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cwgz2XM8PRY&feature=player_embedded

donnay
08-28-2012, 12:44 PM
My friend sent me a text about 10 minutes ago telling me about this! I glad there is video! +rep

stu2002
08-28-2012, 12:47 PM
Yep--one of the Mods from here is in Tampa

stu2002
08-28-2012, 12:52 PM
CNN's Dana Bash (boooooo) just interviewed a Maine delegate from the floor who ripped the RNC to shreds and told the truth about what is happening behind the scenes. It appears the Maine delegation is prepared to walk off the floor in protest if need be and CNN is predicting that RP delegates will be "doing more than just a formal protest". You asked for it RNC... Now take the medicine you begged for.

Indy Vidual
08-28-2012, 12:54 PM
Who let him in? :p

parocks
08-28-2012, 12:55 PM
CNN's Dana Bash (boooooo) just interviewed a Maine delegate from the floor who ripped the RNC to shreds and told the truth about what is happening behind the scenes. It appears the Maine delegation is prepared to walk off the floor in protest if need be and CNN is predicting that RP delegates will be "doing more than just a formal protest". You asked for it RNC... Now take the medicine you begged for.

yeah!

stu2002
08-28-2012, 12:57 PM
Convention about to be called to order and Ron Paul chants still ringing and even heard a few "end the fed" chants. Also, Cspan accidentally interviewed a Ron Paul delegate from Massachusetts who blasted the establishment and talked about what happened in Maine and how Ron Paul delegates have been screwed. He finished by saying that if he is bound to vote for Romney at the convention than he will do what he was sent to do by the people who elected him but in November he will be voting third party.

ZENemy
08-28-2012, 12:57 PM
yeah!

F*** YEAH! is more like it

:D

stu2002
08-28-2012, 12:59 PM
F*** YEAH! is more like it

:D

Bump

stu2002
08-28-2012, 01:06 PM
RNC Delegate for Ron Paul, Andrew Dellinger reports:

"Ron Paul entered the room of the Republican National Convention with a lei given by the Hawaii delegation. The crowd erupted in chants for "President Paul." Fox News' Megyn Kelly cut her segment short because she could not be heard over the chants for the presidential contender. They are now chanting "Let Him Speak!" We were marginalized and overlooked and underestimated for too long. We responded by taking over conventions at the state level, organizing the greatest grassroots network since the American Revolution and spreading a message that would change the tone of the GOP. It's been 15 minutes and the chants have not stopped. I have never been so proud to be a part of something in my life."

NoOneButPaul
08-28-2012, 01:07 PM
I've preached since the start that we absolutley must stay within party parameters if we have any chance of taking back this country but now, right here and now, is the time for everyone to stand up and let these neocon pieces of shit know how hurt we are by their actions and how much of a pain in their ass were going to be.

Let your voices be heard now, as loudly as possible...

jcarcinogen
08-28-2012, 01:09 PM
EDIT: wrong thread sorry.

Anti Federalist
08-28-2012, 02:00 PM

I hope they do!

WALK OUT!!!

STRIKE!!!

Hell yeah.

Bruno
08-28-2012, 02:03 PM
RNC Delegate for Ron Paul, Andrew Dellinger reports:

"Ron Paul entered the room of the Republican National Convention with a lei given by the Hawaii delegation. The crowd erupted in chants for "President Paul." Fox News' Megyn Kelly cut her segment short because she could not be heard over the chants for the presidential contender. They are now chanting "Let Him Speak!" We were marginalized and overlooked and underestimated for too long. We responded by taking over conventions at the state level, organizing the greatest grassroots network since the American Revolution and spreading a message that would change the tone of the GOP. It's been 15 minutes and the chants have not stopped. I have never been so proud to be a part of something in my life."

This is such awesome news to hear. I feel they were far too effective in quieting the Paul supporters in 2008. Now the numbers and the resolve are stronger.

Give 'em hell!!

Badger Paul
08-28-2012, 02:04 PM
Jeez guys what are we doing causing all these "disruptions?":D

LibertyEagle
08-28-2012, 02:05 PM
I've preached since the start that we absolutley must stay within party parameters if we have any chance of taking back this country but now, right here and now, is the time for everyone to stand up and let these neocon pieces of shit know how hurt we are by their actions and how much of a pain in their ass were going to be.

Let your voices be heard now, as loudly as possible...

Give 'em ever lovin' HELL!!!!

muzzled dogg
08-28-2012, 02:06 PM
do we have a list of rpf'er delegates down there now?

donnay
08-28-2012, 02:06 PM
Text from friend:

Virginia, Rhode Island and Iowa are being held hostage until the rules vote is over. Michigan, Oklahoma and Texas are supposed to walk out if Maine is not seated.

Anti Federalist
08-28-2012, 02:08 PM
Text from friend:

Virginia, Rhode Island and Iowa are being held hostage until the rules vote is over. Michigan, Oklahoma and Texas are supposed to walk out if Maine is not seated.

Is that who I think it is?

Raise Hell!!!!

moostraks
08-28-2012, 02:09 PM

Early birthday present for me if they do. I would LOVE to see this. Hand it to them on a platter folks!!!!

donnay
08-28-2012, 02:10 PM
Is that who I think it is?

Raise Hell!!!!

Yes, it is. I am getting a play-by-play.

Anti Federalist
08-28-2012, 02:23 PM
Yes, it is. I am getting a play-by-play.

Tell 'em we got their backs!

Raise hell!

donnay
08-28-2012, 02:28 PM
Iowa is still stuck in their hotel as of this writing. Lot's of people are raising hell and they are not backing down.

North Carolina waiver in this too. The Chairman said he was for the new rules and you are either with him or against him. Not a damn one of them stood up against the chairman. The NC Liberty delegates stood their ground though.