PDA

View Full Version : texas delegate on Rush Limbaugh

Sematary
08-28-2012, 11:43 AM
Even though I can't stand Limbaugh, at least he is against these rules changes which would destroy the grassroots in this country. Of course, he still thinks this election is about "defeating Obama" which is ludicrous.

ravedown
08-28-2012, 11:50 AM
he totally blew the caller off..made it sound like this was a minor detail that distracts from the fact that the delgates should just rally around romney. what a dick. he played it off as no big deal and basically told the caller from texas to suck it up and get in line. he first said it was a bad idea-but once the caller made it clear it splits the support and pisses off the grassroots support-limbaugh started to spin it to sound like anything that helps beat obama is good for the party. now he's in panic mode trying to change the subject...team romney stepped in it.

samforpaul
08-28-2012, 01:56 PM
I listened a while to Rush today. Instead of crediting the Paul supporters he seemed to be saying that the rule change by that one guy (I forget his name) was an attempt to limit power of conservatives and Tea Party types.

Another little caveat: Rush said that Paul never won a primary or caucus. Huh!

Bruno
08-28-2012, 01:59 PM
I listened a while to Rush today. Instead of crediting the Paul supporters he seemed to be saying that the rule change by that one guy (I forget his name) was an attempt to limit power of conservatives and Tea Party types.

Another little caveat: Rush said that Paul never won a primary or caucus. Huh!

Rush speaks, Rush lies, Rush eats a donut and pops a pill. No surprise there.

Eisenhower
08-28-2012, 02:03 PM
Rush Limbaugh is a pro-police state satanist whose goal is to put us under martial law.

heavenlyboy34
08-28-2012, 02:05 PM
Rush speaks, Rush lies, Rush eats a donut and pops a pill. No surprise there.
That^^ Rush becomes more irrelevant by the day.

Badger Paul
08-28-2012, 02:06 PM
Why are you even listening to him? He'll be singing Romney's praises all fall.

heavenlyboy34
08-28-2012, 02:07 PM
Why are you even listening to him? He'll be singing Romney's praises all fall.
This^ I used to listen for opposition research purposes, but it's just too much stupidity and ignorance for me to take anymore. :p