PDA

View Full Version : Mitt Romney talks about using Chinese slave labor to profit Bain Capital -

ZENemy
08-28-2012, 10:23 AM
Titled after the title on youtube

Wow!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEkDYkuuPD4

acptulsa
08-28-2012, 10:24 AM
Past time to call a spade a spade--as far as I'm concerned, that's better spelled BANE Capitol.

echebota
08-28-2012, 01:05 PM
As far as I'm concerned, no crime here for Mittens. This is true, it's wrong comparing the work conditions in China with US and cry about poor Chinese women and men. For these people, a factory is a much better alternative then they had before and the choice is completely reasonable. If market is let to work (never happens, as states always screw things up), these people would have their life conditions improved dramatically as it happened in US in 1800-1900.

But for average "nut" voting in US, this is a total and unforgivable crime to buy such a "slave" factory. These women better starve to death themselves and starve their children rather then working under such conditions. This outcome is much more humane.

angelatc
08-28-2012, 01:07 PM
As far as I'm concerned, no crime here for Mittens. This is true, it's wrong comparing the work conditions in China with US and cry about poor Chinese women and men. For these people, a factory is a much better alternative then they had before and the choice is completely reasonable. If market is let to work (never happens, as states always screw things up), these people would have their life conditions improved dramatically as it happened in US in 1800-1900.

But for average "nut" voting in US, this is a total and unforgivable crime to buy such a "slave" factory. These women better starve to death themselves and starve their children rather then working under such conditions. This outcome is much more humane.

Indeed. The liberal brainwashing is strong in the young.

erowe1
08-28-2012, 01:09 PM
Kudos to Romney.

If only there were more companies using that Chinese labor, they'd have to compete with one another for workers by improving their conditions and wages.

Chester Copperpot
08-28-2012, 01:13 PM
I didnt see any problem with that video..

title is very misleading

Madison320
08-28-2012, 01:25 PM
WTF??? So Bain Capitol created hundreds of jobs that people actually lined up to get? And that's bad how?

If I see too many of these stupid accusations against Romney I may end up voting for him. But I'll probably stick with Gary Johnson.

tttppp
08-28-2012, 01:42 PM
This is quite common in China. At least his employees had jobs. If Obama was running the company, they'd all be out of work.

Brian4Liberty
08-28-2012, 01:53 PM
I didnt see any problem with that video..

title is very misleading

Agree. He was talking about the "bad" conditions, he wasn't praising them.