PDA

View Full Version : Our Next Move As A Movement?! Let's Stay Together!

Eire4RonPaul
08-28-2012, 08:44 AM
I see a lot of people on here and other websites in-fighting and at loggerheads recently. My advice to you is to stick
together. We may hold different opinions on specific candidates etc like Rand but that should not be our concern until another 4 years. Right now we have a decision to make on what happens "After Ron Paul". Ron Paul has been - he may
not have won but he accomplished what he set out to do and he has awoken a generation that will no doubt, send our children down the right roads in the future. We'll grow in time make no mistake but our priority now should be to stick
together.

So......

After today, most of us are going to be confused as to what to do to advance liberty.

If 1/4 of us write in Ron Paul, if 1/4 of us vote for Virgil Goode, if 1/4 of us vote for Obama/Romney, if 1/4 of us vote for Gary Johnson of the Libertarian Party we'll get nowhere. We're shooting ourselves in the foot because we're splitting up our votes. This will hand the election right over to the Establishment.

My ask of you is to choose one candidate as a movement and rally behind him/give him everything you got until
November regardless of whether it's Goode or Johnson or Paul write in. This decision needs to be made now. Even if you have to hold your nose on one or two issues - think of the future.