PDA

View Full Version : Road Trip To New Hamphire - The Official Blog

Roxi
11-18-2007, 08:01 PM
Hey guys I set up a blog for people to keep up with what were doing in new hampshire and have a few posts up so far... heres the link let me know what you think ;)
http://tulsatonewhampshire.blogspot.com/

ronpaulyourmom
11-18-2007, 08:07 PM
Awesome, added to my daily routine. :)

Ozwest
11-18-2007, 08:15 PM
What sacrifices you are making! Cool tatt, you might start a trend. Look forward to seeing your great adventure unfold...

Thomas_Paine
11-18-2007, 08:38 PM
Hello....Call us! We have been wondering what's up. Luckily I found this blog and read all about your moving adventures. Maybe we should make one too.

Wow...that's awesome that you got that tattoo. Noone can ever say Roxi wasn't the most hardcore of them all....

So..Thanksgiving is coming....We have some really cool neighbors I might invite them. Like I said, call us!!

kylejack
11-18-2007, 08:43 PM
That tattoo is going to get you media attention. You are truly hardcore.

Roxi
11-18-2007, 08:48 PM
Thanks guys! ill try to post as often as i can, it will be pretty boring on a 25 hour road trip so i imagine ill have plenty of time to annoy you guys with silly stuff :D

That tattoo is going to get you media attention. You are truly hardcore.

I absolutely DO not want media attention over this, i have a tattoo for every significant event in my life, giving up everything to campaign for free is a pretty significant event i think :D.... but i do love it, and i would love to see more people get them, maybe someday our grandkids will ask us why so many old people have the same tattoo as me ;)

laura i can only get incoming calls on my phone til i go pay the bill at sprint tomorrow, but ill call u from Jays phone in 10 minutes

kylejack
11-18-2007, 08:54 PM
They will beat down your door for that story! Good luck keeping them out! :)

BIG_J
11-18-2007, 09:00 PM
Wow!

I don't have any other words right now; as I'm quite stunned. (in a good way)

Voice
11-18-2007, 09:01 PM
My kind of people!

0zzy
11-18-2007, 09:02 PM
A tattoo! Dang! straight up G!

Roxi
11-18-2007, 09:04 PM
They will beat down your door for that story! Good luck keeping them out! :)

ill tell fox news ill give them an exclusive interview IF, they make hannity say hes a douchebag and he was wrong about Ron Paul, and Ron is the only candidate that can save our country :D

Anti Federalist
11-18-2007, 09:21 PM
Where is your destination once here?

Hope you packed warm clothes.:D

Have you got a place to stay?

PM inbound...

Roxi
11-18-2007, 11:18 PM
we have a room saved for us with laura and wes for now... were not sure what we will do when they leave... If we have enough people to chip in on the house we will stay there, if it just going to be us, we will find other means so i guess around the 2nd week of december we will know more and start looking for a new place to stay if needed.....

YOU GUYS ARE FRIGGIN AWESOME!!!

Roxi
11-19-2007, 03:00 PM
shameless bump

kylejack
11-19-2007, 03:02 PM
Yes, you guys are still awesome!

EricRAlbrecht
11-19-2007, 04:56 PM
bump!

runningdiz
11-19-2007, 05:00 PM
Hey love the Blog!! I will be keeping an eye on it. Have a safe drive and good luck!

manny
11-19-2007, 07:07 PM
Hey Roxic - thank you so much for making such an effort to help Dr Paul win NH. It's amazing that you are going to such lengths. I hope you will enjoy it too and make sure to keep some time for yourself and to have fun.

Are there any gun shows coming up in NH? I've seen a few threads recently with people posting about having attended them/set up stalls and found a very responsive audience...

Also, is there any contact with the guys who helped Pat Buchanan campaign in NH? I know he and Paul are different candidates but I think there are many cross-over issues like national sovereignty, foreign policy, rule of law re immigration, generally being a political outsider etc. Might be worth linking up with those guys if they're still around. Surely those who voted for Pitchfok Pat aren't going to vote for Mitt Rommel or Rudy this time??

d_goddard
11-19-2007, 07:35 PM
Welcome to the Free State of New Hampshire.
No State income tax, no State sales tax.
No seat belt law, no helmet law.
Open-carry without license, shall-issue concealed carry.

Welcome to Ron Paul country.
Please.... consider staying here and joining the fight permanently.
http://freestateproject.org

nayjevin
11-19-2007, 08:15 PM
Welcome to the Free State of New Hampshire.
No State income tax, no State sales tax.
No seat belt law, no helmet law.
Open-carry without license, shall-issue concealed carry.

wait a minute... that sounds like AMERICA!

(150 years ago)

Brian Bailey
11-19-2007, 08:36 PM
You've been Paulunteered :) (http://www.paulunteer.com/?p=84)

EricRAlbrecht
11-20-2007, 10:37 AM
Nice to see your chip in going up.

Ill donate again when i get paid!