PDA

View Full Version : Is the Judge supporting Romney/Ryan?

Sematary
08-28-2012, 06:42 AM
I just watched the video clip below. He obviously doesn't come out and say it, but it sounds like he is backing the Ryan plan. Can this be true?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UUTmQoW4m2LfAVM6Yj9Rq0vg&v=_Cs1C6gBc9U&feature=player_embedded

J. W. Evans
08-28-2012, 07:02 AM
I might easily be wrong now, but I recall a brouhaha from some Libertarians that Napolitano was backing the Johnson/Gray ticket a few months ago.

kahless
08-28-2012, 07:15 AM
What do you expect him to do. I for example like Ron cannot fully support Romney but also cannot support Johnson's pro-abortion stance. Johnson would only be a protest vote and allow the country to further go to shit with another 4 years of Obama.

There have been significant concessions from the Romney campaign and the party, it just remains to be seen whether they will follow through. With Obama there is NO chance in the next 4 years and the Overton window will favor the polices of the left making it harder in 4 years to effect change.

As much as I do not like eating a shit sandwich, when you look at the choice between Obama and Romney, it is pretty clear that Romney is closer to us on issues than Obama.

Brett85
08-28-2012, 07:19 AM
I'd be more likely to support Romney if he actually agreed with the platform that the GOP laid out. (Not going to war without a full declaration of war.) But, in an interview the other day he said that the President has the power to go to war without even getting approval from Congress. So it seems as though Romney's positions are still far worse than what the GOP platform states.

Sematary
08-28-2012, 07:26 AM
I'd be more likely to support Romney if he actually agreed with the platform that the GOP laid out. (Not going to war without a full declaration of war.) But, in an interview the other day he said that the President has the power to go to war without even getting approval from Congress. So it seems as though Romney's positions are still far worse than what the GOP platform states.

Even if he professed to go along with that part of the platform, I wouldn't trust him to actually do it. I will ONLY vote for Ron Paul in November - even if I have to write him in (again).

ShaneEnochs
08-28-2012, 07:28 AM
What do you expect him to do. I for example like Ron cannot fully support Romney but also cannot support Johnson's pro-abortion stance. Johnson would only be a protest vote and allow the country to further go to shit with another 4 years of Obama.

There have been significant concessions from the Romney campaign and the party, it just remains to be seen whether they will follow through. With Obama there is NO chance in the next 4 years and the Overton window will favor the polices of the left making it harder in 4 years to effect change.

As much as I do not like eating a shit sandwich, when you look at the choice between Obama and Romney, it is pretty clear that Romney is closer to us on issues than Obama.

Not sure if serious?

Sematary
08-28-2012, 07:32 AM

What is with all the posts the last couple of days from people who are willing to compromise principle to *supposedly* support the lesser of two evils. Stand up for what you believe in - vote for Ron Paul, because as we all know - whether Romney wins or Obama wins, the rest of us lose - so vote your conscience and your principles.

08-28-2012, 07:35 AM
So what if he does? I don't support Romney, but I'm not dissociating with good people whom I agree with if they do.

The Goat
08-28-2012, 07:39 AM
So I guess you think Bush was better than Obama too? Get a clue, nothing changes. If you think it does your not really paying attention to what matters.

Brett85
08-28-2012, 07:40 AM
What is with all the posts the last couple of days from people who are willing to compromise principle to *supposedly* support the lesser of two evils. Stand up for what you believe in - vote for Ron Paul, because as we all know - whether Romney wins or Obama wins, the rest of us lose - so vote your conscience and your principles.

I live in Kansas where my vote doesn't matter anyway, and I'm voting for Chuck Baldwin of the Kansas reform party. That's partly because my vote in a non swing state really doesn't matter, and partly because I have a big problem with Romney's foreign policy views. But, I think if people were to look at things objectively, Romney is closer to us than Obama on domestic issues. The thing I don't like is people constantly telling me who I have to vote for, as if you're forced to vote for a certain candidate just because you're a part of a certain group. I'm voting for Chuck Baldwin because I want to vote for him, not because everybody here is telling me not to vote for Romney.

Sematary
08-28-2012, 07:46 AM
I live in Kansas where my vote doesn't matter anyway, and I'm voting for Chuck Baldwin of the Kansas reform party. That's partly because my vote in a non swing state really doesn't matter, and partly because I have a big problem with Romney's foreign policy views. But, I think if people were to look at things objectively, Romney is closer to us than Obama on domestic issues. The thing I don't like is people constantly telling me who I have to vote for, as if you're forced to vote for a certain candidate just because you're a part of a certain group. I'm voting for Chuck Baldwin because I want to vote for him, not because everybody here is telling me not to vote for Romney.

The "liberty movement" is about trying to get someone into office who will follow the constitution, not about single issues. I am anti-abortion but I am NOT basing my vote on whether or not a particular candidate shares that view. I am basing it on whom I believe is the person best able to represent my belief that the federal government is too large, needs to bring the troops home and needs to obey the constitution. Maybe it's just me but I thought that was what this "movement" was all about - not social issues or single issue bs.

Brett85
08-28-2012, 07:50 AM
The "liberty movement" is about trying to get someone into office who will follow the constitution.

It is, but what chance do we have of electing someone who believes in following the Constitution? Gary Johnson really isn't as good as Ron in that regard, and he also has about a one and a million chance of winning the election. Like I said, I'm not voting for Romney, but I'm not the kind of person who criticizes people who do decide to vote for Romney.

Liberty74
08-28-2012, 07:52 AM
I'm not voting for Romney but I hope he wins. If Obama wins, the country is done. The Liberty movement is done. There is no turning the country back.

Tod
08-28-2012, 08:05 AM
There have been significant concessions from the Romney campaign

Huh?!? Name the major issues where Romney has material differences with Obama, please. I think you are deluding yourself if you think there have been any actual concessions. The rhetoric is designed to make people think that there is a choice between the two, but really they are, for all intents and purposes one and the same.

In my opinion we would be far better off if the country went to hell in a handbasket while the reins are in the hands of a democrat rather than a republican, unless we want to drop the takeover of the republican party.

cajuncocoa
08-28-2012, 08:08 AM
I'd be more likely to support Romney if he actually agreed with the platform that the GOP laid out. (Not going to war without a full declaration of war.) But, in an interview the other day he said that the President has the power to go to war without even getting approval from Congress. So it seems as though Romney's positions are still far worse than what the GOP platform states.Are you really ready to trust this man's words? What has he done to earn your trust that he would do what he says?

kahless
08-28-2012, 08:09 AM

A Ron Paul write-in vote is counted as "SCATTER" where I live.

Not sure if serious?

Huh?!? Name the major issues where Romney has material differences with Obama, please.

He could be just telling us what we want to hear but with Obama there is ZERO chance of any of these polices being passed. At least these items and some concessions to the Paul camp stand a chance. I really financially cannot afford another 4 years of Obama.

For example, health insurance. Because of Obama, I may have to drop my health insurance since it has risen 45% since Obama took office and they want 35% more by January because of Obamacare.

Romney at least has a plan where Obama has no plan other than to continue the same destructive course with Obamacare.

- Health care competition" across state lines.
- Ensure flexibility to help the uninsured, including public-private partnerships, exchanges
- Empower individuals and small businesses to form purchasing pools

What chance do you have with Obama on the following. ZERO. Like I said Romney may just be pandering for votes with the following but at least there is a chance.

- Now thinks Federal Reserve should be audited
- Against further quantitative easing
- Evaluating the return of the Gold Standard as a centerpiece of U.S. monetary policy.
- Would not re-appoint Bernanke
- Internet Freedom. Opposed to SOPA.
- Repeal Dodd-Frank
- Amend Sarbanes-Oxley to relieve mid-size companies of some requirements
- Pro-life as opposed to Obama and Johnson running on a pro-abortion platform.

Taxes
- Make permanent, across-the-board 20 percent cut in marginal rates
- Maintain current tax rates on interest, dividends, and capital gains
- Eliminate taxes for taxpayers with AGI below $200,000 on interest, dividends, and capital gains
- Eliminate the Death Tax
- Repeal the Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT)
- Cut the corporate rate to 25 percent

cajuncocoa
08-28-2012, 08:13 AM
I'm not voting for Romney but I hope he wins. If Obama wins, the country is done. The Liberty movement is done. There is no turning the country back.This is closer to the way I feel. I'm very worried about Obama in a 2nd term, but I can't wrap my brain around ways Romney will be better. Especially if he gets us involved in a war with Iran.

ShaneEnochs
08-28-2012, 08:16 AM

He could be just telling us what we want to hear but with Obama there is ZERO chance of any of these polices being passed. At least these items and some concessions to the Paul camp stand a chance. I really financially cannot afford another 4 years of Obama.

For example, health insurance. Because of Obama, I may have to drop my health insurance since it has risen 45% since Obama took office and they want 35% more by January because of Obamacare.

Romney at least has a plan where Obama has no plan other than to continue the same destructive course with Obamacare.

- Ensure flexibility to help the uninsured, including public-private partnerships, exchanges, and subsidies

What chance do you have with Obama on the following. ZERO. Like I said Romney may just be pandering for votes with the following but at least there is a chance.

- Evaluating the return of the Gold Standard as a centerpiece of U.S. monetary policy.
- Repeal Dodd-Frank

Taxes
- Eliminate taxes for taxpayers with AGI below $200,000 on interest, dividends, and capital gains

What the hell? Am I on the right forum?

Romney CREATED obamacare. Why do you think he would get rid of it?

wgadget
08-28-2012, 08:20 AM
I will not vote for Romney. But I hope he wins, because then we will be able to say I TOLD YOU SO when things get even worse.

I'll probably vote Johnson since write ins aren't counted.

The Gold Standard
08-28-2012, 08:22 AM
I am leaning toward voting for Obama to cancel out anyone from here who is conned into voting for Romney. He is not closer to us on issues. he is a piece of shit. This country is fucked anyway, might as well make sure Obama is the one in there to take the blame for the fall rather than the government propaganda machine blaming a "capitalist" like Romney.

kahless
08-28-2012, 08:35 AM
What the hell? Am I on the right forum?

Romney CREATED obamacare. Why do you think he would get rid of it?

Healthcare competition across state lines, public-private partnerships, exchanges, and purchasing pools is better than Obamacare left alone.

He cannot get re-elected in 4 years if he does not stick to replacing Obamacare.

For the first time in my life I will not have health insurance and I am old. All this because of Obamacare. I believe Romney's solutions may reduce costs to make it affordable. Obama has no solution other than to stay the course.

There are currently no other options for President. Gary stands no chance and his pro-abortion position is extreme. I have faced the cold hard reality that my man lost and I cannot even write him in since it is not counted where I live.

nobody's_hero
08-28-2012, 08:36 AM
Shit. I'd vote for Obama before I voted for Romney. At least with Obama, you stand a better chance of waking people up. I'm not about to let so-called conservatives go back to sleep for 8 years, and I'm not about to give the neocons the impression that a weak-ass flip-flopping candidate is enough to win the presidency by allowing them to succeed.

jmdrake
08-28-2012, 08:48 AM
All he said is that we can and shoot over younger Americans an opt out provision from social security. That's the RON PAUL plan! Sure, Paul Ryan adopted that as his own. And maybe Ron Paul got it from someone else. But here's where Ron Paul and Paul Ryan differ. Ron Paul would pay for his plan by cutting back on the American empire. By contrast Paul Ryan wants to increase military spending. That makes the Paul Ryan plan unsustainable. Here's how. Letting younger Americans opt out of Social Security, while saving money in the long run, takes money out of the system today. How to make up for that shortfall? Ron Paul would take the money saved by having the U.S. quit policing the world and use it to shore up Social Security. Paul Ryan would.......?

Nobody asked the Judge the question "How would Paul Ryan make up for the money not going into Social Security if younger Americans opt out while Paul Ryan increases defense spending. The Judge probably would have gone into that kind of detail.....if he still had his own show.

I just watched the video clip below. He obviously doesn't come out and say it, but it sounds like he is backing the Ryan plan. Can this be true?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UUTmQoW4m2LfAVM6Yj9Rq0vg&v=_Cs1C6gBc9U&feature=player_embedded

NDGirl1959
08-28-2012, 08:49 AM
Healthcare competition across state lines, public-private partnerships, exchanges, and purchasing pools is better than Obamacare left alone.

He cannot get re-elected in 4 years if he does not stick to replacing Obamacare.

For the first time in my life I will not have health insurance and I am old. All this because of Obamacare. I believe Romney's solutions may reduce costs to make it affordable. Obama has no solution other than to stay the course.

There are currently no other options for President. Gary stands no chance and his pro-abortion position is extreme. I have faced the cold hard reality that my man lost and I cannot even write him in since it is not counted where I live.

We all need to vote for GJ as our voice of protest against MR and esp. against the changing of the rules against the RP delegates in Tampa. If this man is this much of a dictator internally with the GOP would he really be any worse than BO using the NDAA, etc. powers against Americans? I think not.

Brett85
08-28-2012, 09:05 AM
Huh?!? Name the major issues where Romney has material differences with Obama, please.

Obamacare, (at least going by what Romney says) extending the Bush tax cuts, which would include marginal rates, dividend and capital gains, death tax, etc, repealing Dodd-Frank, allowing for more offshore oil drilling and drilling in ANWR, opposing public unions, supporting a pay cut for all public employees, repealing Roe v. Wade, defunding Planned Parenthood, etc.

Like I said, I don't want to have a guilty conscience when/if the Iran war starts, which is why I'm voting 3rd party this time. But there should be no question in anyone's mind that Romney is closer to us on the issues, overall.

jmdrake
08-28-2012, 09:22 AM
Obamacare, (at least going by what Romney says)

What he said when? When he praised it, or when he said he would repeal it? Oh yeah, and Romney did say that he wanted to bring Romneycare to the entire country.

wgadget
08-28-2012, 09:24 AM
Romney and Obama are both politicians who will say whatever their audiences want to hear. It's called expediency.

Neither will get my vote. I'm sick of it.

Origanalist
08-28-2012, 09:38 AM
Depressing thread is depressing.

ZENemy
08-28-2012, 09:38 AM
LOL, what forum am I in?

Wait, Romney is now slightly less worse then Obama? Is that the same way Obama was better then bush? Bush was better then Clinton? WTF am I reading here?

Mr "I will build the biggest military the words ever seen" is better then Obama?
Mr "I will attack Iran in a second" Is better then Obama?
The man who wrote the blue print for Obamacare somehow CARES about individual liberty and health?

Here is twenty full minutes of this man flipping position, how the hell can he be better then Obama? Man I swear there are some half awake sheep that claim to be wolves around here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_pgfWK3sxw&list=FLLP2VEH4twBvmHMFQ0YQa6g&index=20&feature=plpp_video

Obama and Romeny are the SAME FUCKING PERSON

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5FNDRgPOLs&list=FLLP2VEH4twBvmHMFQ0YQa6g&index=12&feature=plpp_video

Mitt Romney has the compassion of an alligator, look at how much BETTER he is about pot then Obama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEveeouWJ_Y&feature=player_embedded

Aww what a nice guy!! Look how easy it is for him to answer simple questions about the constitution, the questions are so simple that Romney has to Escape out the back door to avoid answering any Questions about the constitution.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68pjMPnkGMc

Write in Ron Paul, if you cant vote for GJ, don't vote, Vote for Rosanne bar, any vote you cast for Oidiot or Romney does nothing but legitimize their bullshit GAME. If you Vote for M.R you are no longer standing for what you beileve, you will simply become a percentage of who voted to remove Obama.

Hours, and Hours of this liar, LYING is all over the internet. All I have been hearing the last 10 months is NOBODYBUTPAUL...where you guys at? I will never, ever, ever vote for MR or O'idiot and you wont see me change that tune in a less then 70 days.

Romney has never, not once, in my mind displayed the slightest interest for personal liberty, he likes money and the more free you and I are the less money he can make LEGALLY.

Lucille
08-28-2012, 09:40 AM
Let's hope not.

Mitt Romney's Flawed Agenda for the Supreme Court
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?387666-Mitt-Romney%92s-Flawed-Agenda-for-the-Supreme-Court

cajuncocoa
08-28-2012, 09:45 AM

There are currently no other options for President. Gary stands no chance and his pro-abortion position is extreme. I have faced the cold hard reality that my man lost and I cannot even write him in since it is not counted where I live.IF Romney gets elected (and that's a really big "IF") I am almost willing to make a bet with you that Obamacare is not overturned...I can almost hear Mittens re-elect ad: "I need another 4 years to get this done." The "Tea Party" Republicans promised the same thing in 2010, but we still have it.

LibertyEagle
08-28-2012, 10:07 AM
If you've been following the Judge's Facebook posts, I wouldn't exactly say he was supporting Romney. Rather, he has been getting a great deal of flak for not doing that. Some lady yesterday posted that he should be fired from FOX because he wouldn't Back Romney.

wgadget
08-28-2012, 10:09 AM
Let's hope not.

Mitt Romney's Flawed Agenda for the Supreme Court
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?387666-Mitt-Romney%92s-Flawed-Agenda-for-the-Supreme-Court

And not only THAT, but its ECONOMIC POLICY is also flawed:

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/republican-ticket-flawed-on-economic-policy-2012-08-28?dist=lcountdown

ZENemy
08-28-2012, 10:13 AM
Interesting: Some of these are kinda stupid but Ive seen even bigger list.

40 Points That Prove That Barack Obama And Mitt Romney Are Essentially The Same Candidate
by Michael Snyder

Republicans are being told that they have "no choice" but to vote for Romney because otherwise they will get another four years of Obama.

This "lesser of two evils" theme comes out every four years. We are told that we "must" vote for a horrible candidate because the other guy is even worse.

Well, millions of Americans are getting sick of this routine. Perhaps that is why it is being projected that as many as 90 million Americans of voting age will not vote this year.

Yes, Barack Obama has been so horrible as president that it is hard to put it into words.

But Mitt Romney would be just like Barack Obama.

Those that are dreaming of a major change in direction if Romney is elected are going to be bitterly, bitterly disappointed.

The following are 40 ways that Barack Obama and Mitt Romney are essentially the same candidate....

1. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney both supported TARP.

2. Mitt Romney supported Barack Obama's "economic stimulus" packages.

3. Mitt Romney says that Barack Obama's bailout of the auto industry was actually his idea.

4. Neither candidate supports immediately balancing the federal budget.

5. They both believe in big government and they both have a track record of being big spenders while in office.

6. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney both fully support the Federal Reserve.

7. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney are both on record as saying that the president should not question the "independence" of the Federal Reserve.

8. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney have both said that Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke did a good job during the last financial crisis.

9. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney both felt that Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke deserved to be renominated to a second term.

10. Both candidates oppose a full audit of the Federal Reserve.

11. Both candidates are on record as saying that U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner has done a good job.

12. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney have both been big promoters of universal health care.

13. Mitt Romney was the one who developed the plan that Obamacare was later based upon.

14. Wall Street absolutely showers both candidates with campaign contributions.

15. Neither candidate wants to eliminate the income tax or the IRS.

16. Both candidates want to keep personal income tax rates at the exact same levels for the vast majority of Americans.

17. Both candidates are "open" to the idea of imposing a Value Added Tax on the American people.

18. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney both believe that the TSA is doing a great job.

19. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney both supported the NDAA.

20. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney both supported the renewal of the Patriot Act.

21. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney both believe that the federal government should be able to indefinitely detain American citizens that are considered to be terrorists.

22. Both candidates believe that American citizens suspected of being terrorists can be killed by the president without a trial.

23. Barack Obama has not closed Guantanamo Bay like he promised to do, and Mitt Romney actually wants to double the number of prisoners held there.

24. Both candidates support the practice of "extraordinary rendition".

25. They both support the job-killing "free trade" agenda of the global elite.

26. They both accuse each other of shipping jobs out of the country and both of them are right.

27. Both candidates are extremely soft on illegal immigration.

28. Neither candidate has any military experience. This is the first time that this has happened in a U.S. election since 1944.

29. Both candidates earned a degree from Harvard University.

30. They both believe in the theory of man-made global warming.

31. Mitt Romney has said that he will support a "cap and trade" carbon tax scheme (like the one Barack Obama wants) as long as the entire globe goes along with it.

32. Both candidates have a very long record of supporting strict gun control measures.

33. Both candidates have been pro-abortion most of their careers. Mitt Romney's "conversion" to the pro-life cause has been questioned by many. In fact, Mitt Romney has made millions on Bain Capital's investment in a company called "Stericycle" that incinerates aborted babies collected from family planning clinics.

34. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney both believe that the Boy Scout ban on openly gay troop leaders is wrong.

35. They both believe that a "two state solution" will bring lasting peace between the Palestinians and Israel.

36. Both candidates have a history of nominating extremely liberal judges.

37. Like Barack Obama, Mitt Romney also plans to add "signing statements" to bills when he signs them into law.

38. They both have a horrible record when it comes to job creation.

39. Both candidates believe that the president has the power to take the country to war without getting the approval of the U.S. Congress.

40. Both candidates plan to continue running up more government debt even though the U.S. government is already 16 trillion dollars in debt.

Brett85
08-28-2012, 10:21 AM
I agree with those who are saying that Bush wasn't any better than Obama. (And again, I'm not actually voting for Romney; I'm just hoping he wins.) However, I think it is true that the Republicans we currently have in Congress are a lot better than the Republicans in Congress during the Bush years. We've made big improvements in that area. I think part of the problem during the Bush era was that we had so many corrupt, big government Republicans. They just rolled over when Bush passed No Child Left Behind, the Medicare bill, Tarp, etc. Today, I think you have a lot more authentic, limited government conservatives in Congress who would fight back against Romney if he tried to pass more big government legislation. I think the tone in general in the GOP is focused more on fiscal conservatism than on the other issues.

ShaneEnochs
08-28-2012, 10:22 AM
IF Romney gets elected (and that's a really big "IF") I am almost willing to make a bet with you that Obamacare is not overturned...I can almost hear Mittens re-elect ad: "I need another 4 years to get this done." The "Tea Party" Republicans promised the same thing in 2010, but we still have it.

I guarantee he won't overturn it. He wrote the darn thing!

jmdrake
08-28-2012, 10:24 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHTEF3T31Tg

affa
08-28-2012, 10:46 AM

Oh please. First off, NO, they won't follow through. Second, if Romney gets in office we have no chance in 2016, and likely no chance in 2020.

I can't believe posters in here are seriously trying to convince people to vote Romney. Guess what? NO. A thousand times NO. Go climb a tree.

Go eat your "shit sandwich" somewhere else, because you stink.

Brett85
08-28-2012, 10:51 AM
I can't believe posters in here are seriously trying to convince people to vote Romney.

Poster, not posters. I'm not voting for Romney, nor am I trying to convince people to vote for him. I simply disagree with this idea that Romney and Obama are "exactly the same." I don't think that very many of the people who are voting 3rd party actually think that Romney and Obama are "exactly the same." They just don't want to vote for the lesser of two evils and don't want to have a guilty conscience for four years.

NIU Students for Liberty
08-28-2012, 10:56 AM
However, I think it is true that the Republicans we currently have in Congress are a lot better than the Republicans in Congress during the Bush years. We've made big improvements in that area.

They only APPEAR that way because blue team has control of the white house.

Seriously, is this real life?!

ShaneEnochs
08-28-2012, 10:59 AM
It's like the Twilight Zone in here.

susano
08-28-2012, 11:13 AM
Romney and Obama are both politicians who will say whatever their audiences want to hear. It's called expediency.

Neither will get my vote. I'm sick of it.

THANK YOU.

What a bunch of Kool Aid drinkers around here.

Shane Harris
08-28-2012, 11:16 AM

- Ensure flexibility to help the uninsured, including public-private partnerships, exchanges

- Repeal Dodd-Frank

Taxes

yep. and Obama said he was going to shut down Guantanamo, end the wars, repeal Patriot Act-like legislation, be easy on marijuana, etc. Not to mention with Romney we have a 100% chance of going to "war" with Iran. Foreign Policy will inevitably be far worse under Romney than Obama (barely even possible)

Shane Harris
08-28-2012, 11:21 AM
I am leaning toward voting for Obama to cancel out anyone from here who is conned into voting for Romney. He is not closer to us on issues. he is a piece of shit. This country is fucked anyway, might as well make sure Obama is the one in there to take the blame for the fall rather than the government propaganda machine blaming a "capitalist" like Romney.

exactly. Romney winning destroys our movement more than Obama winning. Isn't that obvious? How could anyone think that Romney winning and the anti-gov sentiment dying in the GOP is a good thing? Just look at the anti-war movement under a democrat as opposed to under Bush, despite nothing changing. This is EXACTLY how republicans act in regards to shrinking government spending and scope, etc. They all supposedly care when its a D in charge, but under Bush no one made a peep.

Shane Harris
08-28-2012, 11:23 AM
Shit. I'd vote for Obama before I voted for Romney. At least with Obama, you stand a better chance of waking people up. I'm not about to let so-called conservatives go back to sleep for 8 years, and I'm not about to give the neocons the impression that a weak-ass flip-flopping candidate is enough to win the presidency by allowing them to succeed.

This. for God sake

Shane Harris
08-28-2012, 11:30 AM
They only APPEAR that way because blue team has control of the white house.

Seriously, is this real life?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mptN_15HAU

jovasi
08-28-2012, 11:54 AM
If Romney is elected, you better get real comfortable with the idea that WW3 will be a very real possibility. That simple fact alone should stop EVERYONE in their tracks when even considering casting a vote for that tyrant. That and the fact that we would not have an opportunity to elect a liberty minded candidate until at least 2020. Tell me again how we should vote for Romney? My vote will be going to Johnson, I could give two shits about abortion when there are sooo many other critical issues this country is facing at the moment.

GeorgiaAvenger
08-28-2012, 03:44 PM
Not sure if serious?

There are only two choices, either Obama is closer or Romney is closer. His statement is accurate.

GeorgiaAvenger
08-28-2012, 03:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD0LhjAJLfM