PDA

View Full Version : Rand Paul interview w/ Hannity at RNC (video added)

RecoveringNeoCon
08-27-2012, 07:04 PM
ON NOW

video update:
http://video.foxnews.com/v/1809162972001/

ClydeCoulter
08-27-2012, 07:10 PM
Tube it, my son won't let me have the TV, he thinks XBOX is better (and he's right when it comes to Hans).

asurfaholic
08-27-2012, 07:11 PM
Nice ... He's presidential material for sure.

Natural Citizen
08-27-2012, 07:18 PM
I see Ron Paul on Maddow...now. Some Goldwater speak. Talking about the rule breaking and the delegates and such.

ClydeCoulter
08-27-2012, 07:22 PM
I see Ron Paul on Maddow...now. Some Goldwater speak. Talking about the rule breaking and the delegates and such.
Fk FOX. It's banned from my tv.

This is the one I want to see, (more than the Rand one, although I want to see if he said anything about our delegates).

Carlybee
08-27-2012, 07:25 PM
Why does anyone go on that asshat's show?

Shane Harris
08-27-2012, 07:25 PM
I hate hannity so much.

FSP-Rebel
08-27-2012, 07:26 PM
brownie points in front of the drones

Smitty
08-27-2012, 07:27 PM
pied piper

phill4paul
08-27-2012, 07:28 PM
"So Rand, why doesn't your father like me?"

Anti Federalist
08-27-2012, 07:32 PM
"So Rand, why doesn't your father like me?"

"So Rand, why does your father attract kooks that throw snowballs at me?"

Feeding the Abscess
08-27-2012, 07:32 PM
Ron went on Maddow?

Natural Citizen
08-27-2012, 07:37 PM
Ron went on Maddow?

No. Just his picture and some brief video. She was just discussing his delegates and some brief spew about the rules violations. Also some speak referencing the divide among delegate types and those "misbehavers" who support the statesmans platform. I just caught the end of it so maybe there was more. Who knows.

I don't usually even watch tv. Just saw the thread and turned it on. Could only last about 10 seconds and changed to Maddow's spew. As I said, I just caught the end.

rockandrollsouls
08-27-2012, 07:37 PM
Well...what did he say?

deadfish
08-27-2012, 07:43 PM
Yes, fill us in please if you saw it.

Badger Paul
08-27-2012, 07:50 PM
So did the snow melt from your hair yet Mr. Freedom Scam?

jct74
08-27-2012, 08:12 PM
here's the video, can skip to 1:12:
http://video.foxnews.com/v/1809162972001/

trey4sports
08-27-2012, 08:24 PM
ugh i can't stand Hannity. Dude is a such a GOP whore.

08-27-2012, 09:21 PM

Because neocons and mainstream GOP listen to him.

Rand is going to run for president someday. By playing nice with Hannity/Limbaugh/Levine etc, Rand will do very well in 2016.

Ron and now Rand are chipping away at the mainstream GOP beliefs. Look at Hannity agreeing with the gold standard, audit the fed, declaration of war in the platform. One maybe 2 more election cycles and we've got this.

dillo
08-27-2012, 09:37 PM
haha Hannity says " Bush got authorization from congress", for 90 days dickhead, not 12 years

Fredom101
08-27-2012, 09:39 PM
Rand Paul, the guy who backs the neocon Romney, says that the R's need to embrace libertarianism? Rand has really learned how to be a great waffling politician! You can't possibly want Romney to win AND support liberty. They are polar opposites.

Paulistinian
08-27-2012, 09:51 PM
haha Hannity says " Bush got authorization from congress", for 90 days dickhead, not 12 years

lol +rep

Bman
08-27-2012, 10:19 PM
Rand Paul, the guy who backs the neocon Romney, says that the R's need to embrace libertarianism? Rand has really learned how to be a great waffling politician! You can't possibly want Romney to win AND support liberty. They are polar opposites.

Fail!

Here is why. By that thought process one cannot run for political office and support liberty. They are polar opposites.

Not exactly referring to the post I am responding, but it is clear some people don't have the head for this game. For you people go follow Stephen Molenuex and just ignore it like he suggests. You'd fair far better then making silly complaints.

TheGrinch
08-27-2012, 10:34 PM
That neocon is working on getting his audit the fed bill passed, and just called for the start for the fight to audit the pentagon. If he's a neocon supporter, he's not off to a good start.

Rand said a long time ago that he would endorse the nominee, whoever it was, and while most of us hated the timing, it doesn't mean he endorses the ideals. Shortly after that he actually spoke out against Romney saying that he can go to war without congressional approval.

Rand's voting record will show us if he's worthy of our support in the future. That doesn't change our present fights for his bills however (which I hope should be good enough for the benefit of the doubt until his next election comes around to judge him by his actions, not just his words).

Carlybee
08-27-2012, 10:46 PM
Because neocons and mainstream GOP listen to him.

Rand is going to run for president someday. By playing nice with Hannity/Limbaugh/Levine etc, Rand will do very well in 2016.

Ron and now Rand are chipping away at the mainstream GOP beliefs. Look at Hannity agreeing with the gold standard, audit the fed, declaration of war in the platform. One maybe 2 more election cycles and we've got this.

The more people go on those shows the more it supports the mainstream media's lies. I could give a flying monkey's butt if Hannity agrees with anything..ultimately he is a warmongering POS who helps perpetrate the neocon agenda while he pretends to be a Tea Partier. He pretends to respect the Constitution while at the same time supporting the shredding of it because all it would take is another 9/11 or something like it and he will be right back on the kill em all, let God sort em out bandwagon. I have listened to that jerk for a decade off and on and now I am permanently OFF.

donnay
08-27-2012, 11:55 PM
I love how Hannity tried to make it look like George Bush got an okay by congress to go to war. HE STILL DIDN'T GET A DECLARATION OF WAR FROM CONGRESS!! As per the Constitution outlines.

jct74
08-28-2012, 02:01 AM
Rand Paul: GOP needs Ron’s fans

By MACKENZIE WEINGER
8/27/12 9:56 PM EDT

Sen. Rand Paul said Monday night the key way for the Republican Party to “start winning races” is to embrace Rep. Ron Paul’s supporters and make “them an integral part of the party.”

The Kentucky Republican told Fox News’s Sean Hannity that a major part of his message during his Wednesday night speech to the Republican National Convention will be the role his father’s backers and libertarian-leaning Republicans should play in the future of the party.

“I think a big part of sort of the libertarian Republican or the Ron Paul Republicans is that I think they can help the Republican Party,” he said. “There’s many places in New England as well as California where we’re not winning statewide races. It’s very difficult for Republicans to win. So I think embracing and bringing in these liberty-minded, Constitution-minded people and making them an integral part of the party is the way we might start winning races where we’re not winning races.”

read more:
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0812/80238.html

Brett85
08-28-2012, 07:04 AM
The more people go on those shows the more it supports the mainstream media's lies. I could give a flying monkey's butt if Hannity agrees with anything..ultimately he is a warmongering POS who helps perpetrate the neocon agenda while he pretends to be a Tea Partier. He pretends to respect the Constitution while at the same time supporting the shredding of it because all it would take is another 9/11 or something like it and he will be right back on the kill em all, let God sort em out bandwagon. I have listened to that jerk for a decade off and on and now I am permanently OFF.

It's possible for Rand to be friends with Hannity and be civil with him and still disagree with him on foreign policy issues.

ProvincialPeasant
08-28-2012, 07:13 AM
It's possible for Rand to be friends with Hannity and be civil with him and still disagree with him on foreign policy issues.

Ron Paul forum members being civil?!?!

CaptUSA
08-28-2012, 08:09 AM
Many of you do not like it, but this is the way you handle a douche like Hannity. You use him. His audience is hypnotized. You simply go on his show and use the power of suggestion and get the host to agree with you.

"Audit the Fed..."
"Declaration of war..."
"Embrace the libertarian wing to start winning..."
"Gold Standard..."

When his audience has a more favorable opinion of these things, it makes our job easier.

Folks, you may have your opinions of Rand, but damn, he's working hard for us! Maybe not the tactics you'd prefer, but they are effective.