PDA

View Full Version : Media Attention for Ron Paul Riders???

AdoubleR
11-18-2007, 06:25 PM
Okay, I know I always drop ideas but I have yet another simple one... Since we couldn't get everyone involved in the Run 4 Ron '08 due to logistical problems... How about we try our earnest to get the Ron Paul riders some media spotlight?

How about we take them to the top of Google's searched phrases list... I'm not a techy and not sure how this works, but how about we Google the phrase 'Ron Paul Riders' everytime we google Ron Paul? Maybe people would start to think it would generate crazy traffic to their sites and they'd cover the story? I know I google Ron Paul about a dozen times a day as do most of us Ron Pauloholics... Drop your opinions... Good Idea?

torchbearer
11-18-2007, 06:27 PM
Find out when the riders are in your area... contact the media and create a media even for when they are passing through.

AdoubleR
11-18-2007, 06:30 PM
Find out when the riders are in your area... contact the media and create a media even for when they are passing through.

I would love to great and thank them in person, but something tells me they wont make it to London, England... :D

torchbearer
11-18-2007, 06:32 PM
I would love to great and thank them in person, but something tells me they wont make it to London, England... :D

It would be a media event if they did... and since the ron paul riders are anyone who want to ride to create awareness for Dr. Paul, you could get your own group of riders together in England.

AdoubleR
11-18-2007, 06:35 PM
good idea...