PDA

View Full Version : DEAR GOP

pochy1776
08-27-2012, 03:04 PM
You just buried your own grave.

Thank you for destroying your own party.

You even tried to use your Maine Office to silence your OWN delegates.

Bravo, I hope you like your infighting, because we Paulites will take over your party and make a new platform

Sound Money, Sovereignty, Restoration

Sound Money- Abolishing the Federal Reserve, Initiating Sound Money, US MINT

Sovereignty- Withdraw from OECD, UN, NATO, Nafta, Cafta and start trading with Neutral and Good Parties. No more wars with our allies or enemies.

Restoration- Strict Constitutional interpretation, Protection of states rights, Free Market solutions and best of all Restoration of american values*.
The So-Con will get this hook line and sinker.

Acala
08-27-2012, 03:32 PM
What does it mean to bury your own grave? Is that like digging a grave and then digging another grave and then putting the first grave into the second grave and filling it in?

Anti Federalist
08-27-2012, 04:05 PM
What does it mean to bury your own grave? Is that like digging a grave and then digging another grave and then putting the first grave into the second grave and filling it in?

X-ihbit meme in 3...2...1

LibertyEagle
08-27-2012, 04:20 PM
I think he meant digging your own grave.

Give him a break. He's a kid.

pochy1776
08-27-2012, 05:46 PM
What does it mean to bury your own grave? Is that like digging a grave and then digging another grave and then putting the first grave into the second grave and filling it in? Yup. The ghost of GOP burying the whole cemetery in a big pile of shit

pochy1776
08-27-2012, 05:46 PM

Thanks LibertyEagle.

FrankRep
08-27-2012, 06:32 PM
You just buried your own grave.
http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/confused/confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gif

Just poking fun Pochy. No worries.

DamianTV
08-27-2012, 06:56 PM

Ok, heres a Kit Kat bar!

TomtheTinker
08-27-2012, 07:21 PM
Dear GOP

We aint going no where.

FSP-Rebel
08-27-2012, 07:30 PM
See em at our state convention in less than two weeks where we pick Prez electors.

James Madison
08-27-2012, 08:32 PM

X-ihbit meme in 3...2...1

Yo dawg. I heard you like digging graves.

So, we put a grave in your grave so you can dig while you dig.

:toady:

pochy1776
08-28-2012, 09:37 PM
Ok, heres a Kit Kat bar!
I believe in most of the same stuff you do. I hate life because nobody listens. Most people think Tom Woods is "fringe."

Kylie
08-28-2012, 09:43 PM
I'm kinda really wanting to see this party go down. Like the Whigs.

I will not tolerate being disenfranchised by people who want power. I will not deal with people like that in my life, so why would I do it for my representation? Unless that little twat Rience. Rance, whatever, puts on a public apology on all MSM channels in primetime, then he, and the rest of them, can go play hide and go FUCK themselves.