PDA

View Full Version : CNN/Youtube Florida debate events!

scottincr
11-18-2007, 06:16 PM
November 28th, 2007 is the CNN/Youtube nationally televised debate. The debate is fast approaching and the St. Petersburg Meetup has scheduled an entire afternoon and evening of events around the debate culminating with a post debate Rally, which Ron Paul will be attending.

If you live in Florida or are planning on traveling to the area and are interested in attending the event and participating in the activities you can view the event schedule at www.ronpauldebate.com or email any questions you may have to nov28debate@yahoo.com.

Flirple
11-18-2007, 07:08 PM
I'm glad to see you will be sign waving after the debate ends as well as before it. Hopefully you will be able to get on camera somehow during the post debate coverage ff they happen to be filming outside. You will have no competition after the debate from the other campaigns.

scottincr
11-18-2007, 10:41 PM
bump

Nathan Hale
11-18-2007, 10:46 PM
This is a big opportunity. Is there mobilization in the meetup groups? You could probably get a thousand boots on the ground in theater by November 28th.

Remember also that you should try and gain access to the debate itself. Rallies and events are great, but Paul needs a solid cheering section in the crowd at the debate. Get your tickets early. Hopefully they don't pack this one like Fox News did in their last debate.

Please keep us informed. Thanks.

michaelwise
11-18-2007, 10:48 PM
I'll be there.

jcbraithwaite7
11-18-2007, 10:50 PM
I submitted a request for debate tickets and even sent emails to the Republican Party of Florida but never even got a form email back.

I'm going to the straw poll and sign wave. I can't wait!

ckhagen
11-19-2007, 12:19 AM
I submitted a request for debate tickets and even sent emails to the Republican Party of Florida but never even got a form email back.

I'm going to the straw poll and sign wave. I can't wait!

Ditto. I also sent an email for debate tickets and never got a response (long time ago). I also sent an email for rally tickets and didn't get a response. :(

We'll be at the straw poll too. I really need to talk to someone and get some info on where we need to be and when though. We're coming from the panhandle.

Cindy
11-19-2007, 12:38 AM
The debate tickets were sold out a long time ago. I hear a good amount of Paul supporters were able to grab some. It sounds like, a good amount will be there to vote for him in the straw poll, and do the signwaves outside of the venue before and after the debates.

I wasn't able tpo get debate tickets but I'll be at everything else.

LinuxUser269
11-19-2007, 01:09 AM
Yes I will travel to St. Petersburg. And be there all day .

check out pictures from the freedom rally at Coachman park,
and comment so it dose not get lost in 30 seconds.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=38744

ronpaulyourmom
11-19-2007, 01:11 AM
The debate tickets were sold out a long time ago. I hear a good amount of Paul supporters were able to grab some. It sounds like, a good amount will be there to vote for him in the straw poll, and do the signwaves outside of the venue before and after the debates.

I wasn't able tpo get debate tickets but I'll be at everything else.

I sure hope so, because florida is not friendly territory overall. We need a good showing in the audience for sure.

me3
11-19-2007, 01:11 AM
Don't forget to hand out slimjims to people heading into the debates!

LinuxUser269
11-19-2007, 01:21 AM
Don't forget to hand out slimjims to people heading into the debates!
They will not miss us we will be everywhere that day!

me3
11-19-2007, 01:30 AM
They will not miss us we will be everywhere that day!
Ok, but give them something to take home with them or read during the debate. Sign waving is a great show of support, but we need to steal a few more voters from the audience in this debate! :D

LinuxUser269
11-19-2007, 01:59 AM
Ok, but give them something to take home with them or read during the debate. Sign waving is a great show of support, but we need to steal a few more voters from the audience in this debate! :D

Slim jims will be with us I am sure.

scottincr
11-19-2007, 04:27 PM
We are hoping to have between 1,000 to 1,500 people attend the events. Especially the sign wavings.