PDA

View Full Version : RP Delegate rooms bugged?

buddaroll
08-27-2012, 01:36 AM
I normally lurk but my email, FB and web browser alerts have been going crazy all night with allegations.

Richard Gilbert is with Gilbert & Marlowe, Ny Attorneys trying Election Fraud (http://electionfraudremedy.com/ )

He posted this a little while ago via his FB

Richard Gilbert
24 minutes ago
Report - "one of the Arizona delegates just found "listening devises" in his room."

http://www.facebook.com/RichardAttorneyInUSA

WhistlinDave
08-27-2012, 01:50 AM
Uh... That's literally all the post says. I just posted a comment there asking if there is more detail. What kind of devices? Are they sure? I mean, not that I put it past the RNC but I don't want to just spread wild stories without at least a little substance. Anybody could make up anything and tell someone like Gilbert and before you know it everybody's in hysterics.

buddaroll
08-27-2012, 01:54 AM
I realize that, but I need sleep and thought it was important enough for someone with sleuthier sleuthiness to look into.

WhistlinDave
08-27-2012, 01:59 AM
No prob... Thanks for posting. I'll post again if any more details are added to the FB post.

ShaneEnochs
08-27-2012, 08:38 AM
Any more info on this?

sailingaway
08-27-2012, 08:40 AM
Gilbert passes on whatever he hears, which doesn't make it wrong, just not necessarily more credible than anything else we see on the internet.

But would Watergate even shock us, these days?

Dr.3D
08-27-2012, 08:47 AM
Gilbert passes on whatever he hears, which doesn't make it wrong, just not necessarily more credible than anything else we see on the internet.

But would Watergate even shock us, these days?
It's probably standard operating procedures, but Nixon got caught.

jkr
08-27-2012, 09:07 AM
Watergate
Watergate
Watergate
Watergate

FSP-Rebel
08-27-2012, 09:24 AM
Sounds like North Korean accommodations

mczerone
08-27-2012, 09:31 AM
Uh... That's literally all the post says. I just posted a comment there asking if there is more detail. What kind of devices? Are they sure? I mean, not that I put it past the RNC but I don't want to just spread wild stories without at least a little substance. Anybody could make up anything and tell someone like Gilbert and before you know it everybody's in hysterics.

It sounds like an Ariz. delegate just got real stoned and found his own ears. "OMG, they're listening devices, man."

buddaroll
08-27-2012, 11:38 AM
Not on the bug but there is now more (still heresay IMHO) on the drugs.

Someone else posted on that thread:

" I have confirmed that a delegate found drugs in their hotel safe and called security. Security came and took the items out. The security person I spoke with stated he was there when it happened and it looked like it was something left behind, not planted. He also stated he had been on shift since 6pm and he had heard of no other incidents. Later, I confirmed with the head of security that this was an isolated incident, at least at their hotel. DELEGATES - The security person said to check your safe and rooms and if there is anything in there, call them and they will come and get it. He said there is no possibility of being arrested."

Brian4Liberty
08-27-2012, 12:22 PM
No doubt there are hidden cameras somewhere, especially the rooms with large whirlpool baths or hot tubs...

Rumor has it that Manuel Noriega had some good video of GWB in a hotel. Probably made Prince Harry's naked pool party look tame.

wgadget
08-27-2012, 12:30 PM
Today on the radio I heard that the RNC assigns where the delegates are staying? Something about the FL delegates were shipped so far out that it will take them 3 hours to get to the convention? It made me wonder what they did with the IA, MN and whatever Ron's other state was delegates....

Cowlesy
08-27-2012, 12:47 PM
Sounds like disinfo to me *shrug*

CBC4L
08-27-2012, 03:18 PM
Today on the radio I heard that the RNC assigns where the delegates are staying? Something about the FL delegates were shipped so far out that it will take them 3 hours to get to the convention? It made me wonder what they did with the IA, MN and whatever Ron's other state was delegates....

IA doesn't mind being in nice place on the beach. It's a little trip into town, but the view is great.

WhistlinDave
08-27-2012, 11:05 PM
Any more info on this?

The only thing further on that post regarding the "listening device" is a post (from one of Gilbert's most loyal and vocal supporters) saying "The listening device story has been confirmed."

I just posted again, asking if the police were called, what kind of bug was it, etc., please give more detail... I'll try to remember to check it again tomorrow and see if there's anything more. I'm not expecting we will ever get any real information; kind of doubting this really happened given the lack of any detail whatsoever except they named what state the delegate was from. You'd think just a little more than that would get passed along if this really happened... ?

Anti Federalist
08-27-2012, 11:47 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/__uACkPWjuQU/SUHk9kjQsPI/AAAAAAAAAqQ/3h5zJSHlFFI/s320/enemy.jpg