PDA

View Full Version : Martial law - Ron Paul video

castor
11-18-2007, 05:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=begEaAe4XYE&feature=related

jashepard
11-18-2007, 05:55 PM
cool video, I also have a video on martial law concerning directive 51, check it out sometime youtube is jashepard same as on here, again cool vid.

Austin
11-18-2007, 05:57 PM
What movie is the segment of the video where he yelling into the megaphone from?

Corydoras
11-18-2007, 11:31 PM
This is great, thanks for posting it.

You probably know about Aravoth's classic, which however does not mention Ron Paul:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl1VIhdpl4c

Zydeco
11-18-2007, 11:46 PM
Everything is set for martial law.

--Bush has all his "executive orders" signed, giving him full control of virtually all aspects of public and private life
--Chertoff is the director of "Homeland Security," which includes FEMA, and he will have dictatorial powers in case of a declared emergency
--Mukasey is attorney general, the ultimate arbiter of the law of the land
--Halliburton's 600 concentration camps are built, staffed, and waiting for inmates, all across the country
--90% of the population is completely in the dark about all of it, including the coming collapse of the dollar

There are no other preparations to make, the stage is set for a flase flag attack -- nuclear, biological, whatever they decide.

We have not been vigilant enough, and dictators are about to take control of the United States. There is no other conclusion a rational person can reach; these extensive preparations would not have been made if those made them did not intend to use them.

Be afraid, be very afraid.

Primbs
11-19-2007, 12:19 PM
Powerful video.

Jonjon112687
12-09-2007, 04:22 PM
So, I called T. Don Hutto Residential Center
1001 Welch St., P.O. Box 1063
Taylor, Texas 76574
512-218-2400
Fax: 512-218-2450

You should do it yourself... send this number out... have every one call... ask if its a concentration camp... the lady said to call back 8-5 m-f and hung up on me!!! why couldnt she just answer my question... she sounded really nervous... and untrained... call and see if you get the same lady... maybe she will realize what it is she is doing... she didnt seem to be able to answer my question at all and hung up on me....