PDA

View Full Version : Romney open to sending troops into Syria

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
08-25-2012, 09:19 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/24/romney-syria-troops_n_1829417.html

Did not see it so figured I would post it.

CaptainAmerica
08-25-2012, 09:20 PM
http://www.thedailytruffle.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/mitt-romney-sons.jpg

he can start by shipping his 2 left nuts out.

seyferjm
08-25-2012, 09:22 PM
Ahh, fantastic...Another war we can't afford!

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
08-25-2012, 09:30 PM
I hope this sinks in real well for those of you who are saying you give up and want to quit. The establishment wants you to shut up and sit down and fade away so that nobody is around to fight back against this. Remember, you are awake and like it or not, being awake comes with a certain responsibility to both act and to be a modern Paul Revere to those around you. You are the first and last line of defense your Republic has left and should you give the etsbalishment what they want with your silence than you shall be as guilty as anyone when your sons and daughters, friends, neighbors, family and maybe even you get sent off to be slaughtered in some hell hole that most Americans cannot find on a map. The only way to keep the blood off of your hands is to wash liberally with truth and activism. Keep up the fight and keep working to make sure these maniacs do not have their way.

RickyJ
08-25-2012, 09:37 PM
Romney is open to whatever he needs to be open to in order to be the president. I am not sure what he gets out of it, but I have an idea. No prosecution for his fraud in Bain Capital is his likely prize for being a traitor to his nation.

moostraks
08-26-2012, 06:43 AM
I hope this sinks in real well for those of you who are saying you give up and want to quit. The establishment wants you to shut up and sit down and fade away so that nobody is around to fight back against this. Remember, you are awake and like it or not, being awake comes with a certain responsibility to both act and to be a modern Paul Revere to those around you. You are the first and last line of defense your Republic has left and should you give the etsbalishment what they want with your silence than you shall be as guilty as anyone when your sons and daughters, friends, neighbors, family and maybe even you get sent off to be slaughtered in some hell hole that most Americans cannot find on a map. The only way to keep the blood off of your hands is to wash liberally with truth and activism. Keep up the fight and keep working to make sure these maniacs do not have their way.

I am failing to see what we are being effective at when we see the so called rising stars falling in step with supporting Romney for the sake of go along to get along. We can keep talking to friends and family but until there is a draft most folks don't really seem to care about all these wars leaving us preaching to the choir. I hate to be Debbie Downer but I just don't know what more we can do other than be the voice of one crying in the wilderness and a shoulder to turn to when shtf...It is all so darn frustrating!