PDA

View Full Version : Will the Revolution grow 2x or 4x's it's size in 4 years?

Michigan11
08-25-2012, 06:14 PM
My guess is it will likely double in 2 years from now.

What do you think?

Cody1
08-25-2012, 06:23 PM
Hard to tell, personally I think what really helped us grow was the speculation of Ron running again this cycle and actually getting a solid from beginning to end.

Now that he's retiring (which he deserves and I humbly respect his decision) it may be harder to keep the Revolution concentrated in the right direction, maybe C4L will step it up..and I also wonder if Ron is going to take a PR break for a while or keep doing speeches/interviews/crossing the deleware/whatever.

I know i'm not going anywhere, my message has changed from "Google Ron Paul" to "what is the proper role of government?".

Michigan11
08-25-2012, 06:45 PM
Hard to tell, personally I think what really helped us grow was the speculation of Ron running again this cycle and actually getting a solid from beginning to end.

Now that he's retiring (which he deserves and I humbly respect his decision) it may be harder to keep the Revolution concentrated in the right direction, maybe C4L will step it up..and I also wonder if Ron is going to take a PR break for a while or keep doing speeches/interviews/crossing the deleware/whatever.

I know i'm not going anywhere, my message has changed from "Google Ron Paul" to "what is the proper role of government?".

Well when I joined this movement we were following the only liberty congressman there was. Now we have Rand, Amash, and were going to have Bentivolio and Massie, and maybe more including Robinson... That's 4 more lights of liberty torches burning and thats just at the national level, while we gave most of our money to RP this cycle. 2014 is going to be like a bat out of hell crashing the gates. Think Rocky 4!

ShaneEnochs
08-25-2012, 06:49 PM
Well when I joined this movement we were following the only liberty congressman there was. Now we have Rand, Amash, and were going to have Bentivolio and Massie, and maybe more including Robinson... That's 4 more lights of liberty torches burning and thats just at the national level, while we gave most of our money to RP this cycle. 2014 is going to be like a bat out of hell crashing the gates. Think Rocky 4!

I'm curious as to whether or not you still back Bills after he fully endorsed Romney?

Michigan11
08-25-2012, 07:02 PM
I'm curious as to whether or not you still back Bills after he fully endorsed Romney?

Glad you reminded me, to be honest I go by my gut instincts, and from the beginning I was 50/50 on Bills, as I posted early on, but I am still in a wait and see and observe approach. Basically I'm watching him, not in a weird way either!

I could care less who our candidates at this point endorse, however their voting records are what I care about, but I did decide to remove him from my sig for now, and I don't think he has what it takes to actually win anyways, but on Art Robinson my gut says he's good and he probably has a 50/50 chance of winning this time, so maybe replace kurt bills sub-forum with Art Robinson.

My gut was good with Ron, Rand, Amash, Bentivolio, Massie too.

Chris Hightower I see as a rising star in this movement!

randpaul2016
08-25-2012, 07:28 PM
stay united at http://www.truthpursuers.com/ make sure you register :)

Okie RP fan
08-25-2012, 07:43 PM
We need to find 1-3 solid issues we are "known for" and start nation-wide campaigns via social media, canvassing, etc. to promote and always make sure people know that Ron Paul was the one to make it a popular issue.

Such as:

The Federal Reserve
A return to a constitutional foreign policy. That of free trade and non-intervention
Or, even the necessity of a third party in today's political environment.

Michigan11
08-25-2012, 07:50 PM
We need to find 1-3 solid issues we are "know for" and start nation-wide campaigns via social media, canvassing, etc. to promote and always make sure people know that Ron Paul was the one to make it a popular issue.

Such as:

The Federal Reserve
A return to a constitutional foreign policy. That of free trade and non-intervention
Or, even the necessity of a third party in today's political environment.

This movement saw the same pattern in 08', it will continue to grow. Alot of people will see Ron's purpose soon. He built the Freedom Highway infrastructure to get more liberty candidates and activists into powers of position. There is a reason we see this pattern and those posting to try and discourage and divide us are in it for different reasons.

Sematary
08-25-2012, 07:59 PM
stay united at http://www.truthpursuers.com/ make sure you register :)

are you seriously spamming this board with your own advert?

ClydeCoulter
08-25-2012, 08:03 PM
Even the Federal Reserve is not the real root issue, it's sound money and control of the money supply. No central bank, or any other institution by another name, to control either. Education of this matters a whole lot.

Sound Money (Federal Reserve)
Constitutional (golden rule) foreign policy
Civil liberties

Carson
08-25-2012, 08:04 PM
Who's to say what size it is right now?

I remember back in the sixties how the media had us all under their thumb. We didn't really know it at the time but it was like they would get on in front of us and tell us what everyone believed. We believed what they said we believed and believed everyone else believed what they said we believed...or something like that.

Anyway we all knew that there was someone who just didn't fit in. Ourselves.

Then something happened. It was called the Beatles. They came to America and they were in all of the news and on The Ed Sullivan Show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoZ18rO1Rj0

Some how they were controversial enough that they did a simple thing; they got everyone talking about whether you liked them or not.

Soon we found ourselves divided in to two camps. Then we started talking about other things. One of those things was the war in Vietnam. The camps stated to drift apart. One camp started letting their freak flag fly by letting their hair grow. People started meeting up in parks and other places to hang out and talk. Music was a big part of many of the meetings.

The other had their crew cuts and the television feeding them lies that they clung to like...well I guess much like many of us do now.

Anyway the one big thing that lots of us realized was is that we were not alone. At first we felt we were alone in our feelings but we never really were. All it took was a little getting together and comparing notes.

And maybe a little letting your freak flag fly a little.

http://photos.imageevent.com/stokeybob/thebegining/15hippy1.jpg

Okie RP fan
08-25-2012, 08:10 PM
Even the Federal Reserve is not the real root issue, it's sound money and control of the money supply. No central bank, or any other institution by another name, to control either. Education of this matters a whole lot.

Civil liberties

Right, it was just a brief example, though. The details would be worked out if we were to engage in something as proposed.

Carson
08-25-2012, 08:18 PM
If you get a chance check out the crowd in the Beatles video and compare with the crowd in the Woodstock one just a few years later.

I'm not saying everything we did was right but we did manage to have a little fun and friendship, to grow and learn together, and travel through life with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hnaCK0T3WU&feature=related

Michigan11
08-25-2012, 08:19 PM

Civil liberties

That's true but we have to first educate the public about the Fed and that's been happening in a big time way, so we have to appreciate these victories along the way to continue on. Remember no long faces.... good post man

Carson
08-25-2012, 08:36 PM
Maybe a little Woodstock with a little music like it was meant to be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMhq1L0cJf0

Welcome to the revolution.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdhqvgqIz8

Michigan11
08-25-2012, 08:41 PM
Anyone feeling down, should go back and find some 2007 posts, we were very very very small in numbers, trying to find our way. Look where we are right now. What if we all would have said it hopeless back then?

None of us would even be here right now.

ClydeCoulter
08-25-2012, 09:25 PM
Right, it was just a brief example, though. The details would be worked out if we were to engage in something as proposed.

I know, I guess I was just looking for something good to get into discussion about. I'm sorry if it seemed like I was over talking.

muzzled dogg
08-25-2012, 09:56 PM
Honestly I think the revolution as we know it is done

There will be no common thread four years from now tying us all together

My motivation for coming down to tampa this cycle was to try to get people who are serious about liberty on our lifetime to move up to nh. If you think that this grassroots is going to get this motivated for anyone in 2016, rand included, you're living in an Internet dream world.

Michigan11
08-25-2012, 10:00 PM

My motivation for coming down to tampa this cycle was to try to get people who are serious about liberty on our lifetime to move up to nh. If you think that this grassroots is going to get this motivated for anyone in 2016, rand included, you're living in an Internet dream world.

That's a short sited view Shemdogg. What about our liberty candidates elected and to come? Only RP? Ideology he preached matters to you or not?

CaseyJones
08-25-2012, 10:07 PM

honestly why is this bitch still a mod he is a follower not a leader and never has done a fucking thing on the forums

Michigan11
08-25-2012, 10:09 PM
honestly why is this bitch still a mod he is a follower not a leader and never has done a fucking thing on the forums

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CaseyJones again.

muzzled dogg
08-25-2012, 10:13 PM
That's a short sited view Shemdogg. What about our liberty candidates elected and to come? Only RP? Ideology he preached matters to you or not?

I'm talking about liberty in our lifetime. If all of the half dozen -ish candidates who halve sections on Rpf all get elected it's still not going to make a quantifiable difference legislatively. What made Rp so successful in my eyes was not any of his [failed] legislation but his rhetoric. It's the ideas that he delivered

JSaindon
08-25-2012, 10:16 PM
I am spreading the liberty message to anyone who wants to hear/debate it. This forum and its members helped me learn and become more in tune to the bs that happens on a daily basis. I'm not one for all the conspiracy stuff, but the liberty message is strong with me. So thanks RPF for showing me people do think for themselves. Hope in humanity is not lost yet. I also plan on getting involved in local politics to change the climate of the system for the better. I am bringing a child into this world so I feel more obligated to do my part in shaping a better country for the next generation.

Michigan11
08-25-2012, 10:20 PM
I'm talking about liberty in our lifetime. If all of the half dozen -ish candidates who halve sections on Rpf all get elected it's still not going to make a quantifiable difference legislatively. What made Rp so successful in my eyes was not any of his [failed] legislation but his rhetoric. It's the ideas that he delivered

So you think if all others that are elected just say the right things what we want to hear, we will move forward?

We are in transitioning stage, and I will tell you I found RP in 06, because his voting record, like our liberty candidates I support.

I disagree with you completely. It's not about the man, it's about the ideology, that this movement grew. Most will agree, if not, they never understood what the man said.

Michigan11
08-25-2012, 10:21 PM
Hell Shemdogg,

If it's just the rhetoric, why aren't you all about the rinos then? rhetoric really?

muzzled dogg
08-25-2012, 10:24 PM

Lol honestly I don't even know how to respond to this other than last time I was verbally abused by a mod I lit up maresco in public and he had to edit the shit I was calling him out for. *Casey you got a problem call me up 413.230.1245 I'd like to hear about who you think I have been following, who you think I've been trying to lead, and how I have "never done a fuxking thing on the forums"

CaseyJones
08-25-2012, 10:27 PM
Lol honestly I don't even know how to respond to this other than last time I was verbally abused by a mod I lit up maresco in public and he had to edit the shit I was calling him out for. *Casey you got a problem call me up 413.230.1245 I'd like to hear about who you think I have been following, who you think I've been trying to lead, and how I have "never done a fuxking thing on the forums"

lite me up MFer.. you have never responded to one fucking flag you have never done one god damn thing on the forums as far as mod action your whined you little fucking ass off about how useless the freestaters were in NH you are a idolator and that is all you are useless as tits on a boar

muzzled dogg
08-25-2012, 10:27 PM
Hell Shemdogg,

If it's just the rhetoric, why aren't you all about the rinos then? rhetoric really?

Apologies if I wasn't clear. My comments were directed at the rand defenders who say, "well, how is his voting record?"

My point was that a voting record was not good enough on its own and that we need voting record plus relatively well articulated, principled justification

Sorry for the confusion I didn't explain that first time around

Michigan11
08-25-2012, 10:29 PM
Apologies if I wasn't clear. My comments were directed at the rand defenders who say, "well, how is his voting record?"

My point was that a voting record was not good enough on its own and that we need voting record plus relatively well articulated, principled justification

Sorry for the confusion I didn't explain that first time around

A voting record isn't enough? You need what the average rino voters need, rhetoric?

Czolgosz
08-25-2012, 10:30 PM
Revolution will never be more than 30%...it'll likely hover around 20%.

Do as the forefathers did.

muzzled dogg
08-25-2012, 10:32 PM
lite me up MFer.. you have never responded to one fucking flag you have never done one god damn thing on the forums as far as mod action your whined you little fucking ass off about how useless the freestaters were in NH you are a idolator and that is all you are useless as tits on a boar

Casey do a forum search on threads ive created and tell me I didn't do anything for the cause

And with respext to the moderator slot I explicitly told josh that didn't want to be a mod to enforce the forum's acceptable use policy but rather to coordinate real activism [see previous sentence]

As far as idolaters are I don't even know what that word means

Why no telephone call?

muzzled dogg
08-25-2012, 10:33 PM
A voting record isn't enough? You need what the average rino voters need, rhetoric?
A voting record is not enough. How many times has Ron Paul's one vote made a difference. It's his rhetoric and principles and consistency that have inspired all of us

CaseyJones
08-25-2012, 10:34 PM
no telephone call cause I do not have a fucking phone drone

muzzled dogg
08-25-2012, 10:35 PM
Ok

CaseyJones
08-25-2012, 10:36 PM
if I had half the fucking resources you Mfers do we would have won this shit..

Michigan11
08-25-2012, 10:38 PM
A voting record is not enough. How many times has Ron Paul's one vote made a difference. It's his rhetoric and principles and consistency that have inspired all of us

A voting record is not enough? What?

If that is the case we can't win by your measurement of scales. Long face.

muzzled dogg
08-25-2012, 11:05 PM
A voting record is not enough? What?

If that is the case we can't win by your measurement of scales. Long face.

Was Ron voting record enough? In my opinion, no; his votes didn't make a quantifiable difference. What made him special was, on top of his voting record, his rhetoric etc is what inspired us

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe for you someone who consistently voted no with no justification would have had the same effect

Maybe someone who

playpianoking
08-25-2012, 11:06 PM
It will grow only if we focus on what we are - libertarians! It is my opinion that Ron's only mistake was trying to reform a party that doesn't stand close enough to what we believe. If he was the libertarian nominee, he would've reached 15% polling nationwide and would've been included in the debates.

Michigan11
08-25-2012, 11:23 PM
Was Ron voting record enough? In my opinion, no; his votes didn't make a quantifiable difference. What made him special was, on top of his voting record, his rhetoric etc is what inspired us

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe for you someone who consistently voted no with no justification would have had the same effect

Maybe someone who

Shaking my head right now. If results mean nothing, such as votes, then you are in your own leauge

muzzled dogg
08-25-2012, 11:35 PM
Resulys mean everything

And rons votes show no quantifiable accomplisents. He was never a deciding vote and never swayed a vote. Other than a half assed diluted fed audit he never sponsored a single piece of legislation in years that passed. That is, no legislative results whatsoever

It's the message that made him special to us. For me, his never ending educational campaign is what educated us and that paid more dividends than what any legislation could ever do. But im under no delusion that Ron Paul made any impact by simply casting votes in Washington. That by itself accomplished absolutely nothing.

Michigan11
08-25-2012, 11:44 PM
Resulys mean everything

And rons votes show no quantifiable accomplisents. He was never a deciding vote and never swayed a vote. Other than a half assed diluted fed audit he never sponsored a single piece of legislation in years that passed. That is, no legislative results whatsoever

It's the message that made him special to us. For me, his never ending educational campaign is what educated us and that paid more dividends than what any legislation could ever do. But im under no delusion that Ron Paul made any impact by simply casting votes in Washington. That by itself accomplished absolutely nothing.

Well Ron paved the road we are on, for us to travell upon.

muzzled dogg
08-25-2012, 11:51 PM
Agreed 110%

CaseyJones
08-25-2012, 11:54 PM
we are the fucking " quantifiable accomplisents" dude

muzzled dogg
08-25-2012, 11:56 PM
Yeah that isn't a product of his voting record

It's his voting record plus his rhetoric

Michigan11
08-25-2012, 11:58 PM
Voting record is all that matters, otherwise we wouldn't even be here discussing Ron Paul

muzzled dogg
08-26-2012, 12:00 AM
Lol a fucking machine could have voted that way

It's why he did it is what's important

Natural Citizen
08-26-2012, 12:01 AM
Who's to say what size it is right now?

I remember back in the sixties how the media had us all under their thumb. We didn't really know it at the time but it was like they would get on in front of us and tell us what everyone believed. We believed what they said we believed and believed everyone else believed what they said we believed...or something like that.

Anyway we all knew that there was someone who just didn't fit in. Ourselves.

Then something happened. It was called the Beatles. They came to America and they were in all of the news and on The Ed Sullivan Show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoZ18rO1Rj0

Some how they were controversial enough that they did a simple thing; they got everyone talking about whether you liked them or not.

Soon we found ourselves divided in to two camps. Then we started talking about other things. One of those things was the war in Vietnam. The camps stated to drift apart. One camp started letting their freak flag fly by letting their hair grow. People started meeting up in parks and other places to hang out and talk. Music was a big part of many of the meetings.

The other had their crew cuts and the television feeding them lies that they clung to like...well I guess much like many of us do now.

Anyway the one big thing that lots of us realized was is that we were not alone. At first we felt we were alone in our feelings but we never really were. All it took was a little getting together and comparing notes.

And maybe a little letting your freak flag fly a little.

http://photos.imageevent.com/stokeybob/thebegining/15hippy1.jpg

Well that's exactly correct. Folks must conclude that there will be no Revolution without a Renaissance. At least I think so.

Michigan11
08-26-2012, 12:02 AM
Lol a fucking machine could have voted that way

It's why he did it is what's important

A machine wouldn't have thought about doing it. That is what is important.

muzzled dogg
08-26-2012, 12:07 AM
Uh no. What was important was ron's ability to articulate why he was voting the way he was, even if he knew his vote wouldn't make an ounce of a difference in the final vote count

Bastiat's The Law
08-26-2012, 12:35 AM
I actually think we'll win in 2016 at numerous levels, state, federal, and Presidency.

paulbot24
08-26-2012, 12:39 AM
If we're not NDAA'd first for our thought crimes.

QuickZ06
08-26-2012, 01:05 AM
Tic Tac sir.........well this thread got heated.

I could care less how big the movement is (but who really would not want it to grow) as I am a quality over quantity kind of person. But as long as you spread the message it will only help in growing this movement, just make sure to listen to people as well, as we can all learn from each other. Only 12% of the people out of the colonies fought in the Revolutionary War, big things have happened from a small group of people, this movement included.

Tinnuhana
08-26-2012, 02:05 AM
Pardon my not reading all the pages before posting this. How much we increase in numbers will depend a lot on the economy tanking (again). get those "Don't blame me..." bumper stickers ready. But really, when we were canvassing for a local election, the people at the doors were a lot more relaxed, so I think helping local liberty candidates is an enormous opportunity to make inroads at the grassroots level. Also,there are some Liberty-minded people out there running as Democrats. There is one in Nashua, NH, Garcia. if you can help with one of these candidates, you get to visit the other half of the houses :D

Carson
08-26-2012, 05:53 AM
My guess is it will likely double in 2 years from now.

What do you think?

I was thinking about your thread. I came across this video working on my other post and thought it should be in here somewhere. It kind of spelled out our future and what our parents had us up against.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vKy2kR77Sc

I think everyone saw this picture. I suppose you had to be around at the time to get it.

http://photos.imageevent.com/stokeybob/morestuff/TrangBang.jpg

The image above is an Associated Press photograph that won the Pulitzer Prize for spot news. It was taken by Nick Ut on June 8, 1972. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phan_Thi_Kim_Phuc)

Phan Thi Kim Phuc was about our age at the time. Her and the others had been napalmed. I suppose today they would be insurgence. I can't help thinking all these pictures of her have been doctored. I remember her with burns and burned clothing dangling.

Oh maybe here's why. There was news reel footage and maybe it wasn't clothing dangling.

Napalm Girl Phan Thị Kim Phúc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ2_YmvzBBo

About her.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phan_Thi_Kim_Phuc

Barrex
08-26-2012, 05:56 AM
I agree with shemmdog regarding "this grassroots is not going to get this motivated in 2016" thing... or at least there is a real possibility of it happening. If you look at forum you see people already splitting and moving away from Ron Pauls plan to take back GOP. Our "critical mass" is slowly being chipped away by people who quit, resigned from republican party and people who started to move in thousand different directions. This is causing dissipating energy and manpower. Ron Paul managed to bring all fractions and liberty, constitutional etc. people together. Without him there is a danger that this movement is going to melt away. I know that people will do what they think is right thing to do but if everyone goes his/her own seperate way it is not going to be good for the future of this movement.

P.s.
2 moderators having this kind of conversation doesnt help anyone (and other users would be banned by now).

anewvoice
08-26-2012, 06:02 AM
It will grow only if we focus on what we are - libertarians! It is my opinion that Ron's only mistake was trying to reform a party that doesn't stand close enough to what we believe. If he was the libertarian nominee, he would've reached 15% polling nationwide and would've been included in the debates.

^THIS - Trying to take a major party based on the primary process is a unique strategy, win or lose. But most of the country was too busy not giving a shit for it to have a real impact. Getting 15% and being on the stage with an alternative option is where we need to be.

Imagine Ron Paul, or anyone, standing up there and telling the American people how badly the 2 parties are ripping them off. It'll be fun and then they'll raise the barrier to 25%.

Liberty74
08-26-2012, 07:01 AM

Or Indy nominee.

I am so glad others on RPF actually "get it."

Thank you for giving me hope.

Liberty74
08-26-2012, 07:03 AM
Imagine Ron Paul, or anyone, standing up there and telling the American people how badly the 2 parties are ripping them off. It'll be fun and then they'll raise the barrier to 25%.

Heck, I have always argued it doesn't even have to be Ron Paul himself. Just SOMEBODY on our side as a third party!!!

Who? Judge NAP :p

NoOneButPaul
08-26-2012, 07:27 AM
It will grow in size but it will grow in a way that a lot of the "Regulars" here won't like.

Rand will take the torch and he'll do his best to get disgruntled Neo-Cons with him, if they start to actually win him some elections the focus will be directed towards them and while the movement will grow exponentially it will not grow with Libertarians.

The only way it grows with more Libertarians is if the LP and CP people wake the hell up and join the GOP. Since they seem to stubborn to do so then the movement will advance itself with disgruntled Neo-Cons through Rand.

I think it gets big enough to start winning with the disgruntled GOP people but I also believe that if the LP and CP people got on board we'd have a real shot at the POTUS, the Congrss, and the party itself.

Carson
08-26-2012, 08:12 AM
I agree with shemmdog regarding "this grassroots is not going to get this motivated in 2016" thing... or at least there is a real possibility of it happening. If you look at forum you see people already splitting and moving away from Ron Pauls plan to take back GOP. Our "critical mass" is slowly being chipped away by people who quit, resigned from republican party and people who started to move in thousand different directions. This is causing dissipating energy and manpower. Ron Paul managed to bring all fractions and liberty, constitutional etc. people together. Without him there is a danger that this movement is going to melt away. I know that people will do what they think is right thing to do but if everyone goes his/her own seperate way it is not going to be good for the future of this movement.

P.s.
2 moderators having this kind of conversation doesnt help anyone (and other users would be banned by now).

I don't think it as needing to come together for an election. This movement needs to come together as a way of life we all share.

You are right as many of us are moving apart in a way. In another, and at the same time, we are reaching out to others.

During the sixties we kind of had two camps. On the other hand the movement crossed all boundary lines.

Hendrix was behind the Vietnam War and even put his life on the line fighting in it. He was a well respected man by many of us that didn't support the war. He has some music that you could hear the choppers and bombs through his guitar music.

Others that were amongst us where the communist element. They had been demonized to an extent that a time came when we listened to them openly. Some of us found that listening to them openly was interesting and we gained a new understanding of what they stood for. That doesn't mean we bought into it. What I'm saying is we saw them for what they were. Now it seems the group that demonized them have adopted the same policies they pointed their finger at. Life can be funny that way.

Anyway we went off in all directions. And at the same time all came together. It is all happening again.

Remember the secret word?

Yellow Submarine

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1444637107417806305

There is a secret word but then again there is the secret action at about 1:19:50 or so (Right after the Nowhere Man touches the Blue Meanie Leader).

The Dude
08-26-2012, 08:36 AM
If anything it will shrink. With Ron retiring, his lackluster campaign in 2012, many people disagreeing on whether the GOP is worth any effort at all with all of the dirty and underhandedness going on, and Rand not being anything close to what his father is, I definitely see the movement breaking up and going our own ways. I certainly won't be campaigning ever again for a GOP candidate at a Presidential level. It's not worth the effort and is a total and utter waste of money. Think about all of the money RP 2012 raised if it was spent on a third party Paul/Johnson ticket. Think of all that we could have accomplished.

Carson
08-26-2012, 01:13 PM
I'm busy watching the "We are the Future" rally (http://www.ronpaul2012.com/2012/08/25/we-are-the-future-live-stream/) but I had a couple of thoughts on this thread topic I wanted to get posted.

One is that all of us as whole are like a group all standing around on a teeter totter. We don't all have to understand all of what is going on and sometimes we find ourselves setting on one end or the other because it's comfortable at the time. Something can just happen that interest enough on one end or the other to cause a migration that tips the scale. We could be at the tipping point.

Oh. Look over there.

The other is I mentioned the way Jimi Hendrix could make special music with his guitar. You could here".... as Hendrix evoked the pyrotechnic sounds of war in the jungles of Vietnam as he ..."I wanted to find the video. Wow! I already posted it in the original post. Anyway in case you missed it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMhq1L0cJf0&feature=related