PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on Joe Wilson and Valerie Plame

Bastiat's The Law
08-25-2012, 12:38 AM
What does RPF's think of this episode conducted by the Bush administration.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkSY-sJo1_s

Bastiat's The Law
08-25-2012, 12:39 AM
Here's the article Joe Wilson wrote that upset the Bush administration.

What I Didn't Find in Africa By Joseph C. Wilson (http://www.nytimes.com/2003/07/06/opinion/what-i-didn-t-find-in-africa.html?pagewanted=all&src=pm)

JK/SEA
08-25-2012, 12:41 AM
This issue doesn't get enough attention........ Gee, i wonder why? anyone?...

AdamL
08-25-2012, 08:04 PM
Eh, I have a hard time taking sides when a traitor accuses another traitor of being a traitor. Traitors gonna trait.

The CIA is the most vile tentacle of the current Federal shadow government so I have no sympathy for this woman. Expose all of them, release all their documents to the public, charge the appropriate people with their crimes, and shut the whole thing down.

RonPaulMall
08-26-2012, 01:16 AM
Robert Novak revealed the real story in his book. In short:

Wilson was right about the general facts of the situation he wrote about in his original Op Ed concerning the lack of evidence of WMDs.
Wilson and the MSM were full of crap in their claim that the Bush administration "outed" his wife to get "revenge" on him.

1000-points-of-fright
08-26-2012, 06:28 AM
Traitors gonna trait.

That is fucking genius and I'm claiming it as my own. Intellectual property be damned.

1000-points-of-fright
08-26-2012, 06:30 AM
This issue doesn't get enough attention........ Gee, i wonder why? anyone?...

You must not have been paying attention cuz the media wouldn't shut up about it while it was happening.

Traitors gonna trait.

That is fucking genius and I'm claiming it as my own. Intellectual property be damned.

Origanalist
08-26-2012, 07:13 AM
You must not have been paying attention cuz the media wouldn't shut up about it while it was happening.

No, they wouldn't.

Robert Novak revealed the real story in his book. In short:

Wilson was right about the general facts of the situation he wrote about in his original Op Ed concerning the lack of evidence of WMDs.
Wilson and the MSM were full of crap in their claim that the Bush administration "outed" his wife to get "revenge" on him.

Exactly the way I remember it.