PDA

View Full Version : The Republican Party is Falling Apart!

beaven
08-24-2012, 03:54 PM
Other than the bankers and the elites, nobody likes Romney and the previous corrupt leaders of the Republican Party. Well the game is up and people are tired of the promises & lies. See video of semi-famous Michael Voris on the subject of this election: http://youtu.be/dRjL7Am_Fhk

jkr
08-24-2012, 04:00 PM
quick!
stick on of THESE in it!
http://www.globomidia.com.br/sites/default/files/imagecache/redimensao/garfo-prata.jpg

realtonygoodwin
08-24-2012, 04:01 PM
The Liberty movement doesn't have enough numbers for the GOP to care. They think they will be fine without us, and for now I am sure they will be.

CaptainAmerica
08-24-2012, 04:06 PM
The Liberty movement doesn't have enough numbers for the GOP to care. They think they will be fine without us, and for now I am sure they will be.

I think you're wrong. The GOP will severely need us.

BamaAla
08-24-2012, 04:08 PM

But it's not just our movement. They are doing a fine job of alienating libertarians, paleoconservatives, and realists. It really is becoming a neoconservative only club.

Athan
08-24-2012, 04:29 PM
But it's not just our movement. They are doing a fine job of alienating libertarians, paleoconservatives, and realists. It really is becoming a neoconservative only club.
Wait till the T-bill bubble bursts. Besides we have JUST gotten started. We've been a this only 5 years really and we are coming for them every year. If it makes you feel better, remember their names and their friends, when the time comes have no mercy.

Acala
08-24-2012, 04:38 PM

The important fact is that they are losing ground fast with young people. Liberty has never been so popular among the college-aged. And once you understand liberty, there is no going back. The liberty movement will be in a good position to shape the post-collapse world, in the Republican party or out.

Working Poor
08-24-2012, 05:03 PM
they need us don't be deceived and they are really hoping a video tribute to Ron Paul will appease us...

erowe1
08-24-2012, 05:08 PM
If all they have is the bankers and the elites, they're doing ok. The bankers and elites have a good proven track record of rallying the masses behind their politicos.

DamianTV
08-24-2012, 05:12 PM

The real power in the GOP doesnt even give a fuck about the GOP. They dont care if they win or lose the election, and they definitely wont win without the Liberty movement. The real power in the GOP is only in it for themselves and their interests, and as far as we are concerned, we can all be damned.

Lafayette
08-24-2012, 07:17 PM
I watched the video you linked.

Let me lay out the gist of it here, "I hate Mitt Romney, stop voting for the lesser of two evils, legislate the morality!"

Would the gentleman who made this video have still made it if, say, Rick Santorum was the nominee? My guess would be no, but i guess its still a good thing to see dissention in the ranks none the less.

libertariantexas
08-25-2012, 05:07 AM
I watched the video you linked.

Let me lay out the gist of it here, "I hate Mitt Romney, stop voting for the lesser of two evils, legislate the morality!"

Would the gentleman who made this video have still made it if, say, Rick Santorum was the nominee? My guess would be no, but i guess its still a good thing to see dissention in the ranks none the less.

If Santorum were the nominee, it would be even more important to not vote for the Republican.

acptulsa
08-25-2012, 06:14 AM
The real power in the GOP doesnt even give a fuck about the GOP. They dont care if they win or lose the election, and they definitely wont win without the Liberty movement. The real power in the GOP is only in it for themselves and their interests, and as far as we are concerned, we can all be damned.

This.

Don't ever forget that the powers that be are bipartisan. And if you don't believe it, try this: Watch Rupert Murdoch's Fox News, then read Rupert Murdoch's New York Post. It won't take you long to realize that there's a reason the same guy who's praising Obama in the newspaper is busy telling Republicans to nominate the most ignorant, arrogant, and obviously spoiled bits of unelectable fluff they can find to stick in the race on the radio and television.

There's a reason. Obama's their boy.

Travlyr
08-25-2012, 06:31 AM
This.

Don't ever forget that the powers that be are bipartisan. And if you don't believe it, try this: Watch Rupert Murdoch's Fox News, then read Rupert Murdoch's New York Post. It won't take you long to realize that there's a reason the same guy who's praising Obama in the newspaper is busy telling Republicans to nominate the most ignorant, arrogant, and obviously spoiled bits of unelectable fluff they can find to stick in the race on the radio and television.

There's a reason. Obama's their boy.
Indeed. Obama is their boy. If you don't vote for him in 2012, then you are a racist.

kathy88
08-25-2012, 06:34 AM
The important fact is that they are losing ground fast with young people. Liberty has never been so popular among the college-aged. And once you understand liberty, there is no going back. The liberty movement will be in a good position to shape the post-collapse world, in the Republican party or out.

THIS. The energy and commitment of the young people I have met so far in Tampa has brought tears to my eyes more than once. I thank God for them every day. They get it, and they are not going to let this continue. It's just a matter of time. I hope I live to see it come to fruition.

sanssq
08-25-2012, 06:45 AM
Social conservatives are also duped as the video above points out. Problem is the other "side" presents a candidate that scares the fools into voting for the establishment candidate. As long as people accept the lesser of two evils there will be no change.

DamianTV
08-25-2012, 06:52 AM
Social conservatives are also duped as the video above points out. Problem is the other "side" presents a candidate that scares the fools into voting for the establishment candidate. As long as people accept the lesser of two evils there will be no change.

Thats all politics is any more. Scare this group of people into voting for this warmonger, while that group of people respond better to different fear mongering tactics, thus vote for the other warmonger. They are still warmongers.

acptulsa
08-25-2012, 07:16 AM
Thats all politics is any more. Scare this group of people into voting for this warmonger, while that group of people respond better to different fear mongering tactics, thus vote for the other warmonger. They are still warmongers.

And you aren't just talking about the G.O.P, either. And if a candidate pops up who isn't a warmonger? We have spent six years learning the answer to that: You never hear of him. He Who Must Not Be Named.

I dare you to find any mention of a peacemonger in a modern textbook that doesn't either portray the peacemonger as a hare-brained fool to rival Chamberlin or completely ignore that aspect of the person as in the case of Martin Luther King, Jr.

cucucachu0000
08-25-2012, 07:23 AM
idk if we have real big numbers right now in the party to make a change but if we keep informing people about the way we think those numbers will grow everyday people are getting sick of this system and are looking for real answers. its the least you can do. what we have to do is dominate primaries in 2014 when us more committed republicans have an even bigger say when the presidency isnt being decided.

acptulsa
08-25-2012, 08:03 AM
If the dog won't herd the sheep any more, they will shoot the dog. The Republican Party is that sheep dog.

There are two ways it survives. Either we stop trying to take the party back and make it serve the people, in which case they stop gutting it in an attempt to 'remove the cancer' that is us (that's how they look at us), or we take the party back and maintain it ourselves.

Rather than let us have the G.O.P. they will destroy it. Make no mistake. If you think they're sentimental about it, you don't know these sociopaths very well.

It isn't fallin apart (insider Oklahoman joke there), it's undergoing surgery. It's being cut up. If it winds up no bigger than the LIbertarian Party, well, then they might consider it harmless enough to let us have control of it.

Travlyr
08-25-2012, 08:09 AM
If the dog won't herd the sheep any more, they will shoot the dog. The Republican Party is that sheep dog.

There are two ways it survives. Either we stop trying to take the party back and make it serve the people, in which case they stop gutting it in an attempt to 'remove the cancer' that is us (that's how they look at us), or we take the party back and maintain it ourselves.

Rather than let us have the G.O.P. they will destroy it. Make no mistake. If you think they're sentimental about it, you don't know these sociopaths very well.

It isn't fallin apart (insider Oklahoman joke there), it's undergoing surgery. It's being cut up. If it winds up no bigger than the LIbertarian Party, well, then they might consider it harmless enough to let us have control of it.
True enough. The liberty movement should be taking over both parties. There is no right vs. left.

TheTexan
08-25-2012, 08:30 AM
True enough. The liberty movement should be taking over both parties. There is no right vs. left.

I'd go with neither party. No party. Except maybe our own liberty party, so that we can choose delegates to form a 21st century Constitutional Convention.

The entire political system is broken, there is no fixing it.

cajuncocoa
08-25-2012, 08:32 AM
I'd go with neither party. No party. Except maybe our own liberty party, so that we can choose delegates to form a 21st century Constitutional Convention.

The entire political system is broken, there is no fixing it.I wish more people on this board with recognize this.

angelatc
08-25-2012, 08:33 AM
If the dog won't herd the sheep any more, they will shoot the dog. The Republican Party is that sheep dog..

I think we're the dogs. We're a small group of activists nipping at the heels of the sheep. If we can't deal with the rams, then we need more dogs.

angelatc
08-25-2012, 08:34 AM

Sure. Let's divide our efforts. That's a brilliant plan, on several levels.

Travlyr
08-25-2012, 08:39 AM
Sure. Let's divide our efforts. That's a brilliant plan, on several levels.

That is not dividing them. That is consolidating them.

Travlyr
08-25-2012, 08:40 AM

The entire political system is broken, there is no fixing it.
Unless we consolidate.

acptulsa
08-25-2012, 09:33 AM
I think we're the dogs. We're a small group of activists nipping at the heels of the sheep. If we can't deal with the rams, then we need more dogs.

We're neither the shepherds nor the sheep dogs. We're not the ones who benefit when the mutton is butchered. We're the rams--part of the herd, but with more gumption than most.

And we keep getting more dogs all the time. Not that we need them...

The powers that be try all the time to convince people that they are part of the American crowd, and we are the outsiders and represent the alien philosophy. But when the screwing is over, it is the sheep and us with the sore butts, not the powers that be. And we can't make people see this if we forget it ourselves.

Turn your nose up at the 'sheeple' all you want. But they and we are still in the same boat.

realtonygoodwin
08-29-2012, 10:26 AM

The problem is, a lot of the non-neocons will end up holding their nose and voting for Romney anyway. Proving to the establishment that they can do whatever they want and still get most of the votes that they would other wise.

pcosmar
08-29-2012, 01:09 PM
The problem is, a lot of the non-neocons will end up holding their nose and voting for Romney anyway. Proving to the establishment that they can do whatever they want and still get most of the votes that they would other wise.
The fact of the matter is,,they can do whatever they want.

The entire Primary was nothing but a theatrical show,,orchestrated from the beginning.

The deal was made in 2008 when Romney was promised it. He was the decided candidate from the start of this charade.

Had people really stood up and raised a fuss in Tampa,,that army of police outside would have come inside.
And you would be looking at the casualty list today.. as a result of Riot.

And Romney still would have been Crowned.and those involved demonized as Anarchists or Terrorists.