PDA

View Full Version : Romney: "No one has asked to see my birth certificate"

qh4dotcom
08-24-2012, 12:18 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/08/24/noone-has-asked-to-see-my-birth-cert

jkr
08-24-2012, 12:36 PM
yeah
about that...
didnt your grand daddy renounce his citizenship and flee to MEXICO so he could baNg multiple broads?
so your daddy wasnt a natural born citizen right?
so BY DEFINITION ...are YOU a natural born citizen fliPPermitt?

cajuncocoa
08-24-2012, 12:38 PM
All presidential candidates should be required to show his/her birth certificate. I was stunned by the controversy surrounding Obama...could not believe we haven't been requiring this evidence all along.

qh4dotcom
08-24-2012, 04:29 PM
All presidential candidates should be required to show his/her birth certificate. I was stunned by the controversy surrounding Obama...could not believe we haven't been requiring this evidence all along.

I am stunned by all the principled Ron Paul supporters who say Ron Paul should not get involved in this issue....even though it's his job and duty to defend the Constitution's natural born citizen requirements. I spent countless hours campaigning for him for the Florida primary and I just hate to see a principled man like him behave like the rest of the 500+ corrupt members of Congress and participate in the coverup of Obama's crimes.

libertariantexas
08-25-2012, 05:02 AM
I am stunned by all the principled Ron Paul supporters who say Ron Paul should not get involved in this issue....even though it's his job and duty to defend the Constitution's natural born citizen requirements. I spent countless hours campaigning for him for the Florida primary and I just hate to see a principled man like him behave like the rest of the 500+ corrupt members of Congress and participate in the coverup of Obama's crimes.

I think there are far more important things that Ron Paul can be doing than pursuing Birther conspiracy fantasies that will lead to nothing.

Congress violates the Constitution on a daily basis, in ways that profoundly affect our daily lives- things far more important than some alleged violation of the "natural born" (whatever the Hell that means) citizen requirement. It is far more important for Ron Paul to fight big government than act as a lackey to the Birthers.

Let the Birthers worry about this conspiracy nonsense, Ron has work to do.

And no, I don't expect Ron Paul to be hunting down the "truth" about Romney's birth certificate, either.

DerailingDaTrain
08-25-2012, 05:27 AM
I am stunned by how many people are birthers.

randomname
08-25-2012, 06:30 AM
And the Obama campaign jumped on it:

Mitt Romney, the Republican nominee for president of the United States, just said this:

"No one has ever asked to see my birth certificate. They know that this is the place that we were born and raised."

Take a moment or two to think about that, what he's actually saying, and what it says about Mitt Romney.

hxtp://www.barackobama.com/news/entry/a-new-low-for-mitt-romney

Bruno
08-25-2012, 06:51 AM

I am stunned by how many people aren't.

qh4dotcom
08-25-2012, 07:52 AM

I am stunned by how many people believe Obama's lies about his past.

PaulConventionWV
08-25-2012, 08:57 PM
My liberal professor (go figure, they're all liberal) says that presidents have to be natural born citizens because they didn't want relatives of the king coming from England to take the presidency and try to abuse the power. Is there any merit to this idea?