PDA

View Full Version : Need some help...however it needs to come from a Yankee fan...seriously

T206
11-18-2007, 04:13 PM
I need someone willing to register on a Yankee fans message board. Ive been trying to defend the policies of Dr. Paul, but just cant keep up with it. It would only be meaningful if you were an actual Yankee fan too so you dont get accused of just joining for the wrong reason. Its actually a great site if you are a Yankee fan so you should join anyway.

Normally Id have just given up by now, but its probably one of the most heavily viewed Yankee message boards you will find so I feel its important to get as much accurate info on there as possible, and like I said, I just cant keep up with the number of people saying "yeah, but you're wrong because...blah blah blah"

Anyway, if anyone can help that would be great. Thanks for listening. :)

Goldwater Conservative
11-18-2007, 05:21 PM
Can you tell us what's being said? I'd like to help, but I'm a Marlins fan, so I'll have to do it from over here. :D

T206
11-18-2007, 05:25 PM
Can you tell us what's being said? I'd like to help, but I'm a Marlins fan, so I'll have to do it from over here. :D

Its a pretty lengthy thread, with some long winded responses. Unfortunately you need to be a member to even se ethe thread. Ill PM you with the site and you can decide if you want to join, I guess its fair that any baseball fan might be interested in signing up and participating on the site...just my Yankee bias coming out I guess...I mean how do I know you dont want to come read about our awesome new manager since you are a Marlins fan. ;)